What's the meaning of life?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

Re: What's the meaning of life?

#1 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 pm

I believe everyone has their own meaning to life and it's whatever they want it to be. For example, my cousin's meaning of life seems to be to have more kids, even though he has 5 of them already and doesn't need more.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#2 Postby Dan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm

There are too many meanings of life to pick just one. And, in the end, it's all about perspective. Some people make it their meaning of life to make other people's lives happier. Some make it their life to take other's lives. Some people's meanings of life change throughout the course of (no pun intended) life.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#3 Postby Thessera » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 pm

This sentence came to me in one of my dreams, and I still prefer to follow it, because it has a deeper meaning that it seems to have at first sight:

"To hear and to understand, to see and to realize."

This one also explains my views on life. In my opinion, such a thing as destiny really exists, but everyone has enough power and will to change everything according to own tastes. ^^ We just need to keep moving, and one day we might realize that the path really exists and it's not "walking in the darkness" anymore. :)

Return to “Hangout”