What Made You Happy Today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Leon_Hedgehog
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What Made You Happy Today?

#2071 Postby Leon_Hedgehog » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:32 am

Hello CH, it's been a while, well, last Monday I came back from a trip to Galveston Texas during Labor Day, it was fun, but I had a cold during that time due to the weather changes, but it was good, I took loads of photos and got them uploaded on DA and Facebook if you ever wanna see them, but the biggest highlight of that trip was me getting a Wii U game...

The time has come for us ladies and Gentlemen to.... SETTLE IT... IN SMASH!!! Image
Yes I'm a gamer, don't believe me? Check out my Backloggery, or my game collection videos on Youtube!

http://backloggery.com/LeoHightower

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2072 Postby SparDanger » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Nice!
~Sparoku

Leon_Hedgehog
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2073 Postby Leon_Hedgehog » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:00 pm

You wanna know what made me happy? Well this weekend was my Class of 2005 Reunion! Woo Wee, this weekend was loads of fun at the 2005 High School Reunion, it was a blast seeing the old gang again and seeing old and familiar faces, we gotta do it again sometime! B-) First we met at the Homecoming game against Pine Tree's Pirates, then we met a Papacitas for Dinner, then last but not least, we did Karaoke at Bootleggers, but the last part was at a church in Gladewater where they finished today, sadly I couldn't make it to the church :c , but I told them to keep me in their prayers and i'd be there in spirit! ^o^ It was good seeing old faces again and some of them that came I didn't know, always a blast, I tore it up at Bootleggers with Karaoke and dancing. XD Only downside was a bunch of people didn't show up and the manager of Papacitas was trying to charge us extra especially for the ones that didn't show up, I believe he was trying to cheat us. FYI, we ain't going back to Papacitas again next reunion. :eew:

I'm in the back with my fingers in the air and wearing a black Fedora!

A BIG thank you to Sheree Jackson for putting this together! I couldn't ask for any better classmates/friends then the ones i have now... SERIOUSLY, I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL! Even with all the negative talk that's going around cause a bunch of the class that didn't wanna come cause they were either haters or said Screw Longview, screw them back I say, to the ones that couldn't come due to work and other things, there's always next time, I really think that everyone that showed up enjoyed themselves and that's all that matters! ^o^
Yes I'm a gamer, don't believe me? Check out my Backloggery, or my game collection videos on Youtube!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2074 Postby SparDanger » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:15 pm

Glad you had fun! :D

OT: Getting to spend dinner with my family and BF.
~Sparoku

Leon_Hedgehog
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2075 Postby Leon_Hedgehog » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:43 pm

This happened on Friday, but I decided to post it here today. :U I won a Give-away Contest, courtesy of my friend Edobean from DA and Youtube! ^w^ Watch and see! =3

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2076 Postby SparDanger » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Going to see my sister tomorrow!
~Sparoku

Leon_Hedgehog
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2077 Postby Leon_Hedgehog » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Well, yesterday was my 29th birthday, so yeah! It was a good day even with all the rain, I recorded a vlog about it! I went to the mall thanks to my sister Alisha and walked around a bit, then I went into the Gamestop/Software Etc and got a used yet practically brand NEW copy of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed & a copy of The Wonderful 101, plus while I was there, I pre-ordered copies of Star Fox Zero & The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, I can't wait, I'm so anxious! :U I got a few pins from Hot Topic for my Lanyard Keychain and a Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt! And best of all, I went to see The Deadpool Movie! Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool he was the perfect choice to play the merc with the mouth! Had some Chick Fil-a and I finished the night by jamming to some Music while enjoying a Malt Liquor beverage drink. One more thing, My sister just gave me a gift bag, inside was a Mario Figure with a Fire Flower, a Birthday Card, Crispy M&Ms, Various brands of Gum, and a big Hershey's Chocolate Bar with Almonds! Ohh she knows me so well! :D Here's what the card says, "To The best little brother a sister could ever have. Leon you are the G.O.A.T. Greatest Of All Time! <3 Thank you for always being there, I know it is not much, but I'll catch up soon! Love, Casundra"

TuT I got a great family. :lol:

Here's the vlog! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqOhTcWAC-o

godlyrose
*Pokes next poster*

#2078 Postby godlyrose » Fri May 24, 2019 5:02 am

Eating and drinking

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2079 Postby SparDanger » Fri May 24, 2019 12:15 pm

My child's smile. ^^ <3
~Sparoku

Valis
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#2080 Postby Valis » Wed May 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Playing my Playstation 4 games after buying another one.
"If you don't know don't Guess" ArchMage - Gargoyles

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#2081 Postby Imoen » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:12 pm

Seeing my boyfriend.
PI, full of nostalgia

Return to “Hangout”