What Embarassed You Today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What Embarassed You Today?

#31 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:23 pm

JUST remembered about that other sprite comic I made that would've been based on Sonic The Hedgehog 2. But due to reformatting my laptop, I gotta re-search for the backgrounds for the Sonic 2 game. And I can't even remember all of the zones! Not to mention the machines that Eggman (or Robotnik, whatever the fatass' name is) uses in each zone! :ugh:
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Azure-Wynter;
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#32 Postby Azure-Wynter; » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 am

A girl asked me out. :eew:
I don't sprite anymore.

Lost interest.

No longer good at it.

Sick of trying.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#33 Postby Hari » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Having diareah when I'm in a store. :|

Paw

#34 Postby Paw » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm

I walked into a trash can at school just as my brother came down the stairs with a big group of friends. >_>;

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#35 Postby Hari » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Having something hard when I got up from my seat while my sister-in-law is sitting there..... :S

EDIT: I meant that my sister-in-law was sitting in the other chair and saw it..... this post is embaressing... >_>;

Paw

#36 Postby Paw » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:39 pm

My friend dropped her pencil, and when I reached down to get it for her, I hit my head on the side of her desk XD

LunaStyle
*Is poked by the next poster*

#37 Postby LunaStyle » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

when i was at class a girl asked me these questions*did you have sex?,did you ever kiss a girl? i was asked these questions i was so embrasse cuz the girl out loud *aww his blushing aww how cute*>>; am shy wht can i say v.v and this was in front of everyone T_T

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#38 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 pm

A (distant) family member flirting with me... *>>;

She didnt realise we were somewhat related until after she kissed me on the cheek and was told we were like 2nd cousins or something...man, did my face light up bright red...

Xiaotsu

#39 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

OK! ready for this one?? Extremely embarrassing, but funny now that I think about. I was walking by the Harbor during my lunch, minding my own business when I hear rude comments and "wolf whistles" (this isnt the first time this has happened, mind you) from the fisherman. I was walking a little faster to get away, but you have to know I was wearing Flip-Flops and its kinda hard to walk fast in those. Well, someone once again said something extremely offensive and it made me livid, so I turned and started telling them off. When I was done with the "Make-a-trucker-blush" language, I turned and promptly got my shoe caught and tripped over a stupid bush, falling on my hands and knees. I just up and ran!.... It gets worse..... I was wearing a skirt..UGH!! OoO v.v D: XD SO not cool! (picture comments after that!!) >.<
Names and location, i'll beat 'em up for you.

Xiaotsu

#40 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Why must these things happen to me?!?!?! XD (sorry for the BOOK i'm about to write but a Description is needed to understand)

Ok.. so at work, in our In-House message system, there is a "quick" message that you can set up, like a Template and when someone wants to just send a fast message, they can click on it, send it and be done within seconds. This this is called a "Tickler".....

Sooooo... this morning I was ABOUT 552 shades of red at the end of this HUGE meeting we had. I had been named the "person in charge" of any issues that anyone should have with down-time while in any programs. The President of the company that I work for told everyone that instead of emailing me, that they should use this "Tickler" and it will record anything sent and I can put it in a report and send it on it's way... Here's the conversation:

My Boss: "So again, a small reminder to tickle Tia if you have any system problems"
Phone Speaker: *Mass Laughing*
Tia: *Small embarrassed groan*
My Boss: "Oh...hah...that didn't sound right, what I mean is..."
Phone Speaker: "Sounds right to me!!" *more laughing"
Tia: *Sinking lower in my chair with eyes shut*
My Boss: "Well I didn't mean physically tickle you Tia"
Phone Speaker: *more mass laughing*
Tia: "Could you just....stop....please!"
Phone Speaker: *Silence......More laughing*
Tia: *walks out completely RED*

GAH!.... Hated it when it was happening, but funny now....A little! *rofl
ROFL that made my day. XD

Paw

#41 Postby Paw » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 pm

I climbed all the way to the top of the pole in p.e. (like the common rope climb, only a skinny, tall metal pole, it's a lot harder in my opinion, not even any of the guys in my class can climb it) and on the way down, my hand slipped off, and I fell when I was less than halfway down. I landed heroically on my feet (somehow) but I fell to my right and bashed my knee against the pole. After making it to the top and landing perfectly, I ended up having to limp away XD It sucked. And my knee is partially purpleish/brownish now. :ugh:

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#42 Postby Imoen » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 pm

I've been wondering why I couldn't tell any difference between Spar's new smilies and her old ones.. I finally realized I needed to refresh the page, all I was seeing was the old ones.
PI, full of nostalgia

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#43 Postby Echo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 pm

OMG! OK so this actually happened last night.... >.<

I was talking to Max on MSN... I was also talking to his Mom on MSN.... My computer kept freezing and logging me out of the game I was playing and it REALLY made me mad! After the 5th time doing this to my computer I grab the MSN window and type "motherf***ker!!" and hit enter... That's when I realized I didn't grab Max's MSN window.. I grabbed his Mom's X_X

I started apologizing FAST!!! I was beet red and sooooo embarrassed!!

They got a good laugh out of it but OMG I was embarrassed >.<
PRICELESS BEYOND BELIEF! *rofl
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#44 Postby SparDanger » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 pm

OMG! OK so this actually happened last night.... >.<

I was talking to Max on MSN... I was also talking to his Mom on MSN.... My computer kept freezing and logging me out of the game I was playing and it REALLY made me mad! After the 5th time doing this to my computer I grab the MSN window and type "motherf***ker!!" and hit enter... That's when I realized I didn't grab Max's MSN window.. I grabbed his Mom's X_X

I started apologizing FAST!!! I was beet red and sooooo embarrassed!!

They got a good laugh out of it but OMG I was embarrassed >.<
Our Mom's cool. I'm sure she understood. ^^
I've been wondering why I couldn't tell any difference between Spar's new smilies and her old ones.. I finally realized I needed to refresh the page, all I was seeing was the old ones.
Really?! OMG!! XD

You like the new ones? *.*
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#45 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 am

Sometimes I call people by the wrong name. X_X But I didn't do that this month. I thought I'd like to get that out there. Also, this topic is new, I never saw it before.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Return to “Hangout”