What saddened you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

Re: What saddened you today?

#691 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:23 am

Was supposed to meet up with someone today, someone close. Haven't spoken to them for almost two weeks as they haven't replied to any of my messages, so I guess it's off. sigh.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#692 Postby Echo » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:47 am

My grandfather has Acute Leukemia...
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#693 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Im very sorry to hear that :( Can anything be done about it?

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#694 Postby SparDanger » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Im very sorry to hear that :( Can anything be done about it?
Sadly, no. *~*
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#695 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:40 pm

I feel like I'm not being treated like a human anymore. By my own family.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#696 Postby Echo » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Then take a stand, don't let people do that.
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#697 Postby SparDanger » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Then take a stand, don't let people do that.
Yeah.
~Sparoku

Paw

#698 Postby Paw » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Today, I woke up feeling stressed and overtired, and it was a bright, beautiful sunny day that I could think of a hundred better things to do than go to school...But of course I went, and I was kinda excited, not for the AP US History test, but because we were going to play a new piece. My 1st period is band, and we had to bring down the chairs and stands from the concert. I was talking to a clarinet player, and I said "The only reason I got up this morning was to play" ^^ As I was going upstairs to the auditorium, somebody had turned the lights off, and I got walloped in the forehead by someone carrying a stand down the stairs. They apologized profusely, and I said it was fine, I didn't really feel anything. I collected some stands and walked in the band room. People kept staring at me, and my band director looked really worried and asked if I needed to go to the nurse. I didn't really understand because it didn't hurt very bad...but I looked in the mirror and my forehead was all swollen and bloody. I cleaned up and got a frozen water bottle, but in the end my director and the rest of my section wouldn't let me play. It didn't hurt as much then, but now I'm feeling it X_X What a great way to start the week...*>.>

Xiaotsu

#699 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 am

Today, I woke up feeling stressed and overtired, and it was a bright, beautiful sunny day that I could think of a hundred better things to do than go to school...But of course I went, and I was kinda excited, not for the AP US History test, but because we were going to play a new piece. My 1st period is band, and we had to bring down the chairs and stands from the concert. I was talking to a clarinet player, and I said "The only reason I got up this morning was to play" ^^ As I was going upstairs to the auditorium, somebody had turned the lights off, and I got walloped in the forehead by someone carrying a stand down the stairs. They apologized profusely, and I said it was fine, I didn't really feel anything. I collected some stands and walked in the band room. People kept staring at me, and my band director looked really worried and asked if I needed to go to the nurse. I didn't really understand because it didn't hurt very bad...but I looked in the mirror and my forehead was all swollen and bloody. I cleaned up and got a frozen water bottle, but in the end my director and the rest of my section wouldn't let me play. It didn't hurt as much then, but now I'm feeling it X_X What a great way to start the week...*>.>
That's gotta suck so much. >_< From one musician to another, I can understand how not wanting to play would make you feel. But that bump on the noggin must've been serious enough for them to make you not play. =\ I hope it clears up and lets you get back to your music soon, Sis. :) <3

Paw

#700 Postby Paw » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 pm

That's gotta suck so much. >_< From one musician to another, I can understand how not wanting to play would make you feel. But that bump on the noggin must've been serious enough for them to make you not play. =\ I hope it clears up and lets you get back to your music soon, Sis. :) <3
Thanks Xiao, it really means alot *^^* I never really realized how much that playing music meant to me until I was forced not to...It was pretty lame, but I've been able to play again for the past couple of days :)

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#701 Postby Dan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:57 pm

I keep getting depressed for stupid reasons. Like, for example, I keep overthinking that a girl who held my FREAKING HAND doesn't want to talk to me when, in reality, she takes time from her day after being exhausted from work to talk to me.

What the hell is the matter with me?
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Xiaotsu

#702 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 am

I keep getting depressed for stupid reasons. Like, for example, I keep overthinking that a girl who held my FREAKING HAND doesn't want to talk to me when, in reality, she takes time from her day after being exhausted from work to talk to me.

What the hell is the matter with me?
Sounds a bit like you think you're not good enough for her, which she seems to be showing obvious signs that it's NOT that way. I can get depressed at similar things too, this is where you bite the bullet and man up, give yourself the confidence to think you ARE good enough, and enjoy the friendship you have with her without feeling bad about it. You're a great person, Dan. :P Don't let anyone, male or female, make you think otherwise.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#703 Postby SparDanger » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:17 am

You're a great person, Dan. :P Don't let anyone, male or female, make you think otherwise.
Agreed! :lol:
~Sparoku

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#704 Postby SparDanger » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am

Seeing how inactive these forums have become. Especially after all the hard work I've put into them lately!
~Sparoku

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#705 Postby Jlyons » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Seeing how inactive these forums have become. Especially after all the hard work I've put into them lately!
Average activity is up though. Every day sees new posts, as opposed to even a few weeks ago, where we'd have entire days with nothing new.

There's still plenty to improve on, but it's definitely moving in the right direction.

Return to “Hangout”