What has creeped you out or scared you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

What has creeped you out or scared you today?

#1 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 am

I made this topic because last week (at the time of this post) I vacuumed up a Wolf Spider and I go to vacuum again and I see the freaking thing IN the little dirt bin! It's still alive! And I stared at it and saw it's eyes, UGH that was creepy! ||||| So yeah, I ain't gonna be vacuuming anytime soon >_>; Thing's probably living off of random fleas I vacuumed up as well if any.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

Re: What has creeped you out today?

#2 Postby Hari » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:08 pm

I keep having these reoccurring dreams where I'm stuck in my own bed and I can't move, speak, or even breath. It's freaky but it aint stopping me from going to bed. :P

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#3 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:20 am

I keep having these reoccurring dreams where I'm stuck in my own bed and I can't move, speak, or even breath. It's freaky but it aint stopping me from going to bed. :P
I used to have those dreams, too. Then I started sleeping on the sofa downstairs. A few nights, and I was right as rain. XD

I've got a stalker now.

:feh:

I know shes stalking me - everytime I go to hang out with my friends, shes ALWAYS THERE. ITS SO ANNOYING.

And then they leave...and she stays just to "hang out with me"...Shes a nice girl, but I don't know what her game is. Im too nice and polite to tell her to bugger off, but shes going on and on about meeting up with me...she wants to see me at my house, wants to take me to the cinema, even went hysterical when I told her I was busy...Again, I don't even know what she wants!
Any advice? >_<

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#4 Postby Hari » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 pm

I've got a stalker now.

:feh:

I know shes stalking me - everytime I go to hang out with my friends, shes ALWAYS THERE. ITS SO ANNOYING.

And then they leave...and she stays just to "hang out with me"...Shes a nice girl, but I don't know what her game is. Im too nice and polite to tell her to bugger off, but shes going on and on about meeting up with me...she wants to see me at my house, wants to take me to the cinema, even went hysterical when I told her I was busy...Again, I don't even know what she wants!
Any advice? >_<
Maybe she has a crush on you. Just try to make sure you tell her you don't feel that way, and if she goes crazy and doesn't stop, then it's time to get the police involved.

My sister had the same thing happen when she broke up with this guy she was with.

Also, I was creeped out today when my mom's dog got out because someone forgot to cover the gate. I thought he ran away again for sure, but I'm glad he didn't.

Xiaotsu

#5 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:12 pm

I never assumed she might have a crush on me. Never looked at myself as attractive enough. o.O

She was texting me a while back...I recently told her I was having a shower (Lie) and that I wouldn't take too long (Double Lie) ...Its been two hours and she hasen't bugged me yet. Perhaps she forget?

I just don't get it...

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#6 Postby Hari » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:51 pm

It was night and late, and as I was taking out the trash, I was walking down these death-trap creapy stairs in the back, when something touched me and I jumped ten feat in the air! Come to find out it was the dog, and he scared the hell out of me. :P

Xiaotsu

#7 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 am

The wind was rumbling throughout the house today...felt like a damn ghost was around...gave me the creeps, even though I kept telling myself it was just the wind...just the wind...just the wind...

What makes it worse is I do sorta believe in spirits and ghosts... :(

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#8 Postby Hari » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 am

The wind was rumbling throughout the house today...felt like a damn ghost was around...gave me the creeps, even though I kept telling myself it was just the wind...just the wind...just the wind...

What makes it worse is I do sorta believe in spirits and ghosts... :(
Yeah but if it was a spirit or paranormal manifestation of anykind, it wouldn't of came with the wind. You would have feld cold with no wind, no draft, or no reasoning of anysort... Heh I sound like a nut. v.v

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#9 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:09 pm

Dan's avatar. |||||
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Paw

#10 Postby Paw » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:33 pm

My English teacher read us scary stories. :eew:

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#11 Postby Hari » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 pm

I was walking down the stairs ,it was dark, and my cat was right there in the middle of the stairs, and I almost took a tumble down the stairs because of my cat. Luckily I grabbed on to one of the wooden poles and held it til he left. He's a black cat, so it's not easy to spot him when it's dark.

Xiaotsu

#12 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

I was walking down the stairs ,it was dark, and my cat was right there in the middle of the stairs, and I almost took a tumble down the stairs because of my cat. Luckily I grabbed on to one of the wooden poles and held it til he left. He's a black cat, so it's not easy to spot him when it's dark.

-Changes subject-

You...have a lot of problems with your cat...don't you? :?

-Unchanges subject-

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#13 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:44 pm

I randomly got 666 EXP on Dofus recently ||||| OO;
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#14 Postby Dan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 am

The person sitting next to me in class took his shoes off in the middle of class. Q_Q

Edit: Didn't exactly creep me out, but it wasn't unpleasant I can tell you that...
Last edited by Dan on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Xiaotsu

#15 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 am

I woke up to find...I was glowing O_O

Deadly serious here. I SWEAR I had an aura of light...
Didn't last long. I got out of bed and it disappeared.

[EDITED] THIS SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH8gtrD4_C4

O_O

Return to “Hangout”