Happy birthday BossStevens

Dare to enter and find out what's so exciting?
Message
Author
User avatar
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Posts: 5101
Age: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Location: Dunno, but Jimmy Hoffa's here with me.
Contact:

Happy birthday BossStevens

#1 Postby SparDanger » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:04 am

Here's hoping your birthday is filled with cake, presents, games and loving family and friends! *.*
~Sparoku
Image

User avatar
Pokota
Post Mastah General
Posts: 296
Age: 31
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:39 pm
Location: Vine Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#2 Postby Pokota » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 am

Happy birthday!
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

User avatar
Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!
Posts: 2083
Age: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 pm
Location: Xia Pi
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#3 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:11 am

Happy Birthday. :)
Image

User avatar
Echo
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2000
Age: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Olympia.
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#4 Postby Echo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:03 am

Happy Birthday dood.
Image
Image Image

User avatar
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer
Posts: 837
Age: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:33 am
Location: GreenFlower Zone
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#5 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Heh, thanks guys ^^

One odd thing about this birthday is that there was no cake.
Image
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
Image
Ultimarad wrote:It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

User avatar
Echo
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2000
Age: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Olympia.
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#6 Postby Echo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Boss Stevens wrote:One odd thing about this birthday is that there was no cake.

O________________________________________O
Image
Image Image

User avatar
Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout
Posts: 1325
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:10 am
Location: Eaten by a bunyip

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#7 Postby Dan » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Happy B-Day, Boss!

Whatever you want hit by a meteor and exploded into pieces, just tell me. :P
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

User avatar
Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout
Posts: 1008
Age: 39
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#8 Postby Jlyons » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Sparrowhawk wrote:Here's hoping your birthday is filled with cake, presents, games and loving family and friends! *.*


And Left 4 Dead groups that don't fail. :razz:

Happy birthday, Stevens. Hope you enjoy your day today.
Image

Paw

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#9 Postby Paw » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Happy birthday!!! ^^

User avatar
TheDarkPawn
Is awesome!!!
Posts: 153
Age: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#10 Postby TheDarkPawn » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Happy b-day :3
Image

User avatar
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer
Posts: 837
Age: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:33 am
Location: GreenFlower Zone
Contact:

Re: Happy birthday BossStevens

#11 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Jlyons wrote:
Sparrowhawk wrote:Here's hoping your birthday is filled with cake, presents, games and loving family and friends! *.*


And Left 4 Dead groups that don't fail. :razz:

Happy birthday, Stevens. Hope you enjoy your day today.


Ain't that the damn truth, Jly? Especially L4D groups that don't have little kids that kick people as soon as they join for no reason.
Image
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
Image
Ultimarad wrote:It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>


Return to “SPAM cannon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests