The Chibi Hangout RP!

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

Re: The Chibi Hangout RP!

#256 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:20 am

"As long as I get to be the Millenium Falcon" Was Wolfie's reply. He walked over to Hatzi, giving him a hearty slap on the back.
"Got anyone else who can play?"

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#257 Postby Hari » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:33 am

"You can be the Millinium Falcon, I'll just be Luke. Lets wait and see if anyone else joins in."

*Grabs his soda out of the fridge, and got the pretzels from the closet*

"Want some anyone?"

*Grabs some other sodas and chips he got at the store and sets the different kinds of assorted soda and chips down while he waits to see who else wants to play*

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#258 Postby Damasca Ramza » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:43 pm

*Already has a Pepsi in his hand and is still staring out the window at the rain as he untied his hair from it's pony tail*
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Xiaotsu

#259 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:11 am

"Toss one of those soda's my way, Hazti?"

Wolfie noticed Orion sleeping on the couch, merely feet away.

"Whats up with him? He's been out training a lot recently..."

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#260 Postby Hari » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:19 pm

"Here, catch!" He said as he threw a soda to Xiaotsu impatiently waiting for someone else to play Monopoly. "This is boring waiting for more people. I mean Monopoly isn't fun with just two people! :(" Said Hatzi while sighing and then he shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his soda. "Eh, ohwell."

Xiaotsu

#261 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Wolfie caught the soda, and held it loosely in his right hand.

"We could always scrap monopoly and just kick some ass on Halo...IF we get Orion off the couch."

He lent against the wall near DM, crossing his legs as he did. Popping the top off his soda, he took a deep draught, and looked out the window, watching the rain drizzle slowly down. He felt at peace, strangely.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#262 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:15 pm

DM continued his staring out at the rain as he conjured his notepad and wrote some lines down as possible lyrics for a song, the song was a slightly depressing one, if only he had musical talent, he'd find a tune for it if he did.

Xiaotsu

#263 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Wolfie stared at Orion from across the room for a moment, one eyebrow raised, before looking at Hatzi.

"I think we need to claim that couch before Orion come's back. You know how quick his showers are."

[Now, if only we could find a way to get rid of the sweat stain he left on the couch], Thought Wolfie. <.<

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#264 Postby Hari » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Hatzi looked at Wolfie nodding and decided to barricade the shower door as a joke.

"This should hold him for a while, it'll take him a while to knock the door down, he he." Hatzi said while giggling.

Hatzi threw the pillow cushing off the couch and got a replacement cushing.

"I always keep a backup, you never know when Orion will sleep on it and leave sweat" he said as he sat down to play some Halo.

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#265 Postby Supersonia » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Amanda walked down the empty hallway, she had nothing to do except find someone to play video games with. But then, she heard a blast coming from the bathroom.

She ran to the bathroom only discovering the door was broken down!

"Orion! Did you just Kame-Hame the Door?" Amanda asked him.
"Err....It's a long story." He said with sweat streaming down his head.

Xiaotsu

#266 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Just as Wolfie was about to sit on the couch, Xboxb 360 controller in hand, he felt the room rumble. Before he could blink, an explosion was heard behind him, making him jump, and turning him around quickly. He stared at the remains of a hole blown in the wall, and his eyes widened.

"Uhh...I ain't paying the repairman this time. Cost me £140 last time he blew the wall down."

[Damnit, Orion!] Wolfie's thoughts were racing around - does he HAVE to use his enourmous power EVERYTIME THERE'S A PROBLEM?!

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#267 Postby Hari » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Hatzi sat on the couch with controller in hand, looking innocent and whisteling as if he didn't do it, when he very well knows he did, hoping Orion wouldn't figure that out.

Hatzi ignored it and shrugged it off as he got ready to play Halo. Hatzi realized he had to go to the bathroom so as he walked in, he noticed the hole in the wall where the door used to be.

Feeling shy about using it in front of everyone, Hatzi decided not to use it, but instead conjure a portal and visit his secret-interdimensional-own private bathroom, only to see that Orion's explosion somehow destroyed it aswell.

"What the hell!?!?!?" Cried Hatzi as he just wen't on the other non-destroyed toilet in the non-secret-interdimensional-own-private-bathroom with the hole in the wall, and hurried up out of there to play some Halo.

Xiaotsu

#268 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:17 pm

As Hatzi was busying himself in the bathroom, Wolfie took the opportunity to climb over the couch, land on the cushions, and started up Halo 3. As he did, he called over to DM;

"Yo, Brother, wanna join in?" ;)

He signed in on his profile, and took a minute to look at his gamerscore...

10 points. Hatzi rarely lets him use his Xbox...and most of those points came from Rock Band.

Wolfie sighed. [Ah well...Maybe i'll kick his ass in Valhalla again], he thought, just as Hatzi was coming back from the bathroom.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#269 Postby Hari » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:22 pm

"I'm back, and the wierdes..." Before he could finish, Hatzi was distracted by the fact that Xiaotsu was starting up Halo. "Ooh Halo!" Hatzi said with excitement as he jumped on the couch eeger to play.

But before Hatzi could play, he felt selfish and quicky grabbed the sodas and chips off the table, making sure he had enough for anyone and everyone that'd wan't to play. "Anyone wan't to join us? :D" He asked looking around the room at everyone.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#270 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:37 pm

DM shook his head, "No thanks big brother, I'm not much of a Halo fan." he answered to Xiaotsu and then got up and spoke "I call upon the restorative powers of the world surronding me, mend this object, Mending!" and as he did that he sipped his drink as the bathroom door repaired itself from the fragments that remained, as if Orion had never blown it up, he then sat down again.

Return to “RP house”