The Chibi Hangout RP!

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

Re: The Chibi Hangout RP!

#271 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:42 am

As he waited for Hatzi to sign in, he turned to look at the bathroom door, now fully repaired. He made a gesture towards the hole in the wall opposite the bathroom door.

"All fair enough fixing the bathroom door...But what the bloody hell is going to happen to that damn draft?! The rain is coming in!"

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#272 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:33 am

DM then sighed and repeated the incantation and fixed the wall as well.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#273 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:07 pm

DM rolled his eyes, sometimes his friends jokes weren't that funny, he remembered one particular time where a joke his friends had said had hurt him.

He then turned another TV on and then began playing Brawl on the Wii, selecting Marth and then starting up Vs Mode.

Xiaotsu

#274 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:17 pm

"Was that Marth you just chose, DM?"

Wolfie looked over to DM, eyes still fixed on the current match on Halo.

"You knew he was my favorite character, right?"

He turned back to Halo 3 just in time to witness Hatzi taking down numerous Elites, at the cost of his entire shield guage.

"Close one, Hatzi." >_>;

Concentrating on the game once again, he quickly took a sip of his soda, and after a minute, burped. :hehe:

"Pardon me, guys."

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#275 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:06 pm

"Yeah, I always use Marth, Ike's too slow for me and Pit's just lame." he answered as he fought Ike, Pit and Lucario on Green Hill Zone, he was losing badly.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#276 Postby Hari » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Hatzi got up and decided to join DM in a game of Brawl. "You dare insult Pit!?" said Hatzi in an angry tone, then Hatzi's tone suddenly changed to a more upbeat one. "Well okay I can totally see why, but I still like him." Said Hatzi as he grabbed a controller wanting to play DM in a game.

But then, Hatzi felt bad for ditiching Xiaotsu. "Sorry Xiaotsu..., how 'bout you join us or you can play Halo by yourself if you want?" He said looking over to Xiaotsu as he felt bad like he was ditching him. :( "I'll play some Halo some more if you want to, I don't mind. :)" He procclaimed looking at Xiaotsu with his shoulders shrugged.

Xiaotsu

#277 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Wolfie sighed.

"Its brawlin' time, people." He got up, turned off the Xbox, grabbed the third Wiimote, and chose Sonic.

"Since you picked Marth, DM, Im gonna have to use my second best fighter..."

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#278 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:32 pm

DM half smiled, which was as much of a smile as he made these days, he then called out "WHO WANTS TO BE PLAYER 4 IN BRAWL?!" and waited for a answer.

Paw

#279 Postby Paw » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Paw stepped inside the room, hearing her brother's voice. "I'll give it a try, but you'll all probably beat the crud out of me," she said, looking slightly embarrassed.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#280 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 am

"Awesome! Let's play!" DM said enthusiastically, which was very rare for him.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#281 Postby SparDanger » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:01 am

Spar peeked out of her's and Ulty's bedroom door, looking tired. The pair had been talking about video games and other such topics until the wee hours of the morning and hadn't gotten to bed until 3am.

"Did you have to yell so loud DM?" she asked in a weary voice, "I have a headache.."

Pausing a moment, spotting Orion and Amanda, she added, "By the way Goku, I am sick of you blowing holes in the damn house! So SIT BOY!"
~Sparoku

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#282 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 pm

"Sorry Spar." DM said slightly timidly, he then waited for Paw to select her character.

Xiaotsu

#283 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:09 pm

Wolfie had gotten up to make himself a bacon sandwich while all the commotion was happening. He waited for his sister, Paw, to decide on her character, before sitting back down to play.

[Well this is fun], Wolfie thought. Everyone here, together, enjoying themselves...Orion blowing stuff up...DM and Hatzi talking together about Super Smash Brothers Brawl...Ulty and Spar in their room, a few doors down the corridor...Amanda and Paw being their wonderful selves...

Wolfie suddenly realised - he had to take his medicine. Already an hour late to take it, he rushed to his room, merely saying "I'll be right back, guys" to the others.

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#284 Postby Pokota » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:11 pm

All of a sudden, strange music starts playing. Or, at least, that's what the newcomer Raekuul would have you believe. He's got his laptop open, with Jethro Tull songs playing and some anime downloading.
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Paw

#285 Postby Paw » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:35 pm

On Brawl, Paw chooses Meta Knight as her character. "Alright guys, what level should we play on?" shes asks her brothers.

Return to “RP house”