Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#121 Postby Roxas » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:58 pm

Nye walked up to Taviri. "First I need to check on the priestess." Kell who had been checking on them came back with a solemn look on his face. "Eyr couldn't protect her from some monsters, the priestess died and Eyr's headed home. You might as well come along Nye." Nye looked very sad and jumped up on Taviri's shoulder. "Let's go..."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#122 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:02 pm

"She died?" Taviri asked, feeling very sad at hearing this.

Atuan was looking at the talking cat in wonder. It wasn't commonly known yet, but the boy loved cats. And to see a talking one made him very excited.

"I'm very sorry for your loss," the Alchemist said to Nye, "I hope that your friend doesn't feel too bad about it."

Atuan was trying to reach up and pet Nye, but he was too short.
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#123 Postby Roxas » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:02 pm

Nye sighed. "It's okay, I wasn't supposed to go with them anyway." Nye looked at Atuan and jumped on his shoulder. "Hello, I'm Nye."

Kell sighed and looked up. He knew about the priestess's mission, it intertwined with his. How was he supposed to get the elemental crystals now? He sighed and looked at his sword.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#124 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:41 pm

Atuan was delighted when Nye leapt onto his shoulder, he immediately began scratching the cat behind his ears.

Taviri sighed then said, "Well, I think we should get going before Sissero decides to send more Shades after us."
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#125 Postby Roxas » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:31 am

Nye purred softly because of Atuan scratching his favorite spot.

Kell kept looking behind him nervously but he should have been watching his right because a being made of light walked past, the light demon.

Nye opened his eyes wide. "The light demon just passed by!"

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#126 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:43 am

Skye looked at Kell and said, "I'm sorry about your priestess, though I have never been able to bring someone back from the dead, I don't know if my white magic is strong enough for that.".

Upon hearing Kell and Taviri talking to each other Skye said, "If it's not a pain, me and Sohora would likr to come with you, we don't have anything better to do right now anyway apart from giving Sissero thanks for our less than willing accomodation."

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#127 Postby Roxas » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:27 pm

Kell smiled at Skye. "Sure you can come one second." Kell ran into the bushes and grabbed the light demon he pulled him back. "I'd like you all to meet my uncle Leght." Leght was a crystaline humanoid made of yellow glowing crystal. "Hello. Kell, I know what you want. If you follow me to my home I will give you the gem." Nye looked at Leght. "Father?" Leght turned towards Nye. "Nye!" He picked him up and hugged him. "Hey dad." Nye freed himself and jumped back on Atuan's shoulder. "Can you help us?" Leght nodded. "Yes."

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#128 Postby Roxas » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:45 am

Kell sighed. "Uncle, you have the stone in your hand." Leght sighed and handed him the stone. Kell smiled and put it in his blade which began to glow yellow. A blast of light energy flew out of the sword it didn't hurt anyone but people from miles and miles and miles away felt the light energy.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#129 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:10 am

There was a short silence in the group, which was broken when somebody had sneaked up behind Skye and knocked her out, At the same time Sohora was impaled from behind by a branch, he fell and disappeared before he jit the ground.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#130 Postby SparDanger » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:52 pm

Taviri turned to see Sohora vanish right before his eyes!

"SOHORA! NO!" he shouted as he ran to the place where the Warrior HAD been standing just a few seconds before, "SKYE?! SKYE! Are you alright?!"

Atuan was devistated, he wondered who or what could've done this to his new friends. The boy also didn't like to see Nii-san* upset. It made him feel, if possible, even worse.
<hr>
Nii-san is what Atuan calls Taviri, because he reminds Atuan of his older brother, who lost his own life.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#131 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:11 am

2 shadows that were behind Skye and Sohora disappeared into the darkness. Skye lay on the ground unconsious with no idea what just happened.

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#132 Postby Roxas » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:53 am

Kell jumped and Nye leaped down. "What attacked them? Did anyone see?" Kell looked around frantically. "SOHORA!" No reply. "Damn. Where could he have gone?"

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#133 Postby SparDanger » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 pm

Taviri bit his lip. He wondered if Sohora had been captured again. The weary Alchemist really hoped not, as this would complicate things more than necessary.

"Try waking Skye up, I'll look around the area for signs of any struggle." Taviri told Kell.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#134 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:32 am

Suddenly, shades appeared surrounding everyone, ready to attack.

Sohora is nowhere to be found and Skye remains unconcious.

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#135 Postby Pokota » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:11 am

With a dull thunk, a large, almost comical boulder falls off of the airship "Southstar", Raekuul's personal airship. It had been out of commisson for too long, but Raekuul had never lost the keys. He had forgotton about it until now. He revved up the engines, "recieved" clearence, and took off, still trying to psionically locate Taviri and company.
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Return to “RP house”