Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Pokota
Post Mastah General

#181 Postby Pokota » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:46 am

Raekuul had finally arrived at the Castle Aeolis, with all intention of finding King Pusho, Queen Verd, and the Wind Demoness, Vyxun. However, when he arrived, he was suprised to see the three of them running towards "his" airship.

"Need a ride, royal ones?" asked Raekuul.

"Get us out of here!" Said the Queen. "There's a crazed Umbragega Summoner trying to kill us!"

"Milady, I have sealed it in the palace, but our primary concern is to evacuate the people." Said Vyxun.

"Your majesties, please take my airship to the capital of Mercea, and give this paper to the first person you see. I will do what I can to hold off the Summoner. Something tells me I know who it is." said Raekuul.

"Of all the seven Gegas, he didn't allign himself with the Dark one. He will be a problem if we don't take him out." Said a man in a hooded robe to what looks like an evil-looking man. "Lure him to Aeolis, and I will handle the rest."

"Yes, Guralle, head of the Gegas Council. May the Dark one rule forever."
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#182 Postby Roxas » Mon May 14, 2007 4:46 pm

((Guys I have an awesome idea to resuscitate this RP so bear with me.))

A battlefield was under a darkened sky. The corpses of the fallen soldiers lay on the ground while a demonic army stood over them. "Sir, they've been destroyed. We will overtake this world in a matter of months, perhaps weeks." A man wearing armor turned to face them. "Perfect... I will soon overtake this boy's body and then I will rule. Unless those few fighting off those creatures I created have their way." The lieutenant looked nervous. "Uhh, sir? There have been reports of other powerful beings in this world." The armored man raised his sword but suddenly fell to his knees. "Leave! Leave now! Return when I summon you!" The army marched into a portal as the man fell to the ground. His armor disappeared and he changed to the form of a young man. He looked around and at his hands, they were covered in blood. "Not again... I can't let him take over... Damn it!"
Name: Cyrus Darkscythe
Classes : Dark lord, Moon warrior
Weapon(s): Two scythes, two katanas and shuriken
Personality: Sadistic, evil, dark
Special Powers: Dark magic, Summonings, ability to take over peoples bodies for a period of time.
Guild?: Legion of the Dark moon

Name: Eric
Classes: Bandit
Weapon(s): Two katanas and a giant shuriken
Personality: Wild, laid-back, relaxed, fierce in battle
Special Powers: Telekinesis
Guild?: None

((These two share a body.))

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#183 Postby Ultimarad » Tue May 15, 2007 1:16 am

Nice characters, I'd gladly continue but I'm kinda relying on Goku's input at the moment, as my character and his are talking to each other.

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#184 Postby Pokota » Fri May 18, 2007 12:06 pm

(OMG! Flashback time!)

Seven hooded figures are holding a council meeting.

"Guralle," said one of the hooded ones, "we are willing to ally with Begreth."

"
Most of us, Kezmat" said another. "I still refuse to ally with Begreth and his... lords."

Kezmat continued, unconcerned with the remark. "We are all willign to ally with Begreth."

A third one spoke. "Kezmat, you know that we are powerless unless all seven of us Gegas are in agreement. Allow Ramled his chance to speak."

"Thank you, Guralle. My reason is that this Begreth draws his powers from darkness. We have sworn to always fight the darkness. This was the agreement with Mentias that we made when our alliance was formed" Said Ramled.

"Ramled is quite right, Kezmat." said Guralle. "However, the agreement with Mentias was dissolved on her command. We have since fought the darkness out of habit. Also, I bvelieve that one of the provisions of our order is that if there is a traitor, let him forget himself and be forgotten."

"And this is where I come in." said a fourth. "Ramled, the six of us have found you to be a traitor to our order. Therefore, we cast you out of the order of the Gegas. May Gotegal have mercy in His Judgement." The fourth lifts his hands, and white light begins to shine forth...
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

Re: Fantasy RP

#185 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:26 am

New character. (I know 3 characters is the limit but this rp is dieing.)

Name: Hanusa
Classes: Light Elemental
Weapon(s): None
Personality: He is a little reserved, but is very friendly. He always knows what's right and fights hard for it. He is also extremely brave.
Special Powers: He can manifest light into solid objects, such as weapons and even creatures.
Guild?: None

Hanusa was walking through the darkened corridors of Sissero's lair, his bright clothing cut through the darkness. He was lost but he heard the voices of Sissero and Dante very faintly and followed them.

He finally turned the corner and faced the 2 talking with an unconsious Skye tied up on the ground and the boy Autan trying to release Sissero's tight grip on his arm.

"I finally found you, I have a rather big bone to pick with both of you." He said. Dante looked at him an he instantly didn't like him. "We're busy boy, go home." Dante said.
"Don't tell me to go home." Hanusa said angrily. He raised his hand and some creatures formed behind him.

OGamma
enjoys the free popcorn

Re: Fantasy RP

#186 Postby OGamma » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 am

Name: Cierro
Classes: Elf Ninja/Sentry
Weapon(s): Elven Claymore (which he can hold in one hand)
Personality: Mostly serious, but knows how & when to have fun!
Special Powers: Can see a little into the future (he can not control this)
Guild?: Ex-Mercenary

Cierro was walking through the Town Square of Astervik, wondering how long it woud stay peaceful... it had been years since he had last fought a monster, that he couldn't remember what type of monster it was... and it was even longer since he had last got hired for an attack, he was not sure what he would do if a monster attacked now!
- OGamma

Return to “RP house”