Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#151 Postby Roxas » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 am

A blast of lightning hit a shade and Stryf held out his sword. He jumped out and looked around. "Who summoned these?" He looked at Taviri's blade. "Fascinating."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#152 Postby SparDanger » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:59 pm

Taviri looked as if he could pass out, and he thought he just might. The power that had emanated from his sword seemed to drain away some of the Alchemist's own stamina.

He walked back over towards everyone else, trying not to fall over as he did so. As he walked, a huge shadow was traveling overhead. Taviri looked up to see an airship.

"Is that... Raekuul?" he asked, pointing upwards.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#153 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:34 am

Skye looked at Taviri seeing that he was looking weak, she could see that the power she herself put on his sword was infact draining his energy. She said to Taviri "something isn't right, the spell holy isn't sopposed to do that, something must have happened to it after I cast it." When she finnished she cast dispell on Taviri's sword removing the holy spell and whatever was changing it.

Dante, who was now spying on the group said to himself, "Damn that Skye, she's quick, I was hoping it would drain more of Taviri's streangth before she discovered it." He then saw Raekuul airship passing above him. "Oh great how many more is there? I'm out of here for now." Dante recalled his shades and left quietly.

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#154 Postby Roxas » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:15 pm

Stryf looked at the man who had defeated the shades. He blasted away the others and ran towards him. "I have a small home near here. Go west and you'll find it. I'll get rid of the last of these." He blasted more lightning at the shades.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#155 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:27 pm

Atuan saw the shades retreat to the south east, he was tempted to follow them. But Taviri had spotted the boy heading off and hollered after him.

Atuan looked back to the group, "I'm sorry everyone." he said before running after the shades.

Taviri went after him.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#156 Postby Ultimarad » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:47 am

"Hey, wait for me." Skye said running after Taviri.

Dante could hear what was going on from the distace and decided to take a look to see what's going on. "Perfect" he said, "the team is splitting up, that means they'll be easier to take down, I might not need Sissero's help afterall."

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#157 Postby Roxas » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:59 am

Stryf looked chased after some shades with his blade ready.

Kell was laying in a ditch bleeding. "Those shades came from nowhere..." Nye was tugging on his sleeve trying to move him. "Get up!" Kell slowly got up. and stumbled to the side of the ditch. He used his light crystal to heal himself at least slightly

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#158 Postby SparDanger » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:10 pm

As he ran after Atuan, Taviri remembered that Kell was still back there. He needed to go back to see if Kell was alright, but he also didn't want anything to happen to Atuan.

He paused for a second to think. 'What should I do? I could use some help brain...'

While he was thinking, a shade took this opportune moment to wrap itself around the distracted Alchemist. Binding him until it's master would arrive.

Taviri was furious with himself, he should've remembered to keep aware of his surroundings.

As he struggled, the shade sent a signal out to its master, letting him know that it had caught one of the travelers.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#159 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:14 am

As Skye was running after Taviri and saw him getting attacked by a shade she casted holy on her hands and grabbed the shade pulling it off Taviri. "Are you okay?" Skay said.

Dante saw that Autan was by himself now and he decided to act. He appeared before Autan and knocked him out before he had a chance to respond, he then began to walk slowly in Skye and Taviri's direction.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#160 Postby SparDanger » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:03 pm

Taviri looked at Skye, "Thanks for the help. But now I've lost Atuan..."

Looking over toward where Kell was, the Alchemist came up with a plan. He used the tip of his sword to put a small cut in his finger and he redrew the circle on the back of his hand.

Taviri then swung the sword, hitting a rock and drawing sparks. He snapped his fingers and set the Shades Kell had been fighting a-flame.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#161 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:33 pm

Dante, with Autan in his grasp, appeared before Skye and Taviri saying "Well that was an impressive light show." Skye turned around and saw Dante holding Autan who was trying to struggle free, "Who are you?" she said.
"My name is Dante, and I have a serious bone to pick with you."
"What did I ever do to you?"
"You stole my apprentice away from me..." Raising his voice a little, "and delayed my plans for world domination."
"What are you talking about?"
"YOU TOOK SOHORA AWAY FROM ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!!"

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#162 Postby Roxas » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:30 pm

Kell smirked. "Glacies!" The Shades instantly froze and Kell shattered them. He limped over to Taviri. His leg was slowly healing due to the effect of the light crystal. "What's going on?" Nye hissed at the man holding Atuan. "Let go of him!"

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#163 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 am

Dante looked at the cat and said sarcasticly "Well since you asked SO nicely..." He snapped his fingers and a shade appeared behind him, it took Autan and dissapeared into thin air. "There we go, is that better?"

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#164 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:19 pm

"No." Taviri said angrily, "Bring Atuan back now!"

He held the sword up, showing Dante he meant business.

"And what do you mean about Sohora being your pupil anyway?"
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#165 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:25 am

Dante gave an evil grin "Don't worry about your little friend, he has company, I'm sure you know a man named Sissero right? So if you want your friend to see the light of day again you better put that sword away... And about Sohora, well, you heard me correctly, he used to fight by my side before your seriously underdressed friend here took him away from me." Skye said "Oh yeah I know you, Sohora did mention you once or twice, I bet you're dieing to meet him huh? Too bad he's a good guy now, he's more likely to fight you than join you side again."
"And for THAT you will PAY!!" Dante replied.

Return to “RP house”