Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#136 Postby SparDanger » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:41 am

Taviri had looked all around, but hadn't seen any sign of Sohora. He was very worried and now, seeing more of Sissero's Shades preparing to attack, didn't help his overall mood much.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#137 Postby Ultimarad » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:31 pm

Skye slowly opened her eyes as she regained conciousness. "Oww my head hurts."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#138 Postby SparDanger » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:15 pm

Taviri tried to make his way towards her, but was having difficulty due the the attacking shades. He swung his sword at them, hoping to take a few down.

Atuan was now standing in front of Skye, trying to protect her, even though he was scared and shaking.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#139 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:37 pm

Skye jumped up wondering what happened. She noticed Sohora was gone but his safety never crossed her mind. She looked at Autan who looked scared and said "don't worry, just stick with me and we'll be fine."

With the bow in her hand she created a large arrow that gave off a pale blue glow, she launched it and it passed through several shades in Taviri's direction, destroying them all.

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#140 Postby Roxas » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:25 pm

Kell drew his blade and brought himself down on the Shades. "Nye, you escape try and get Atuan and Skye to go with you!" Kell continued to fight and picked up Nye, he ran towards Atuan. He began to hold off the Shades again. "If I hold them off can you get Skye and Nye out of here?" Nye jumped on Atuan's shoulder and sent boulders at the Shades. Kell had taken a few injuries but continued to fight although he was overwhelmed.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

Re: Fantasy RP

#141 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:44 am

New character:
Name: Dante
Class: Warrior
Weapons: 2 swords
Personality: Aspires to take over the world, has a habit of getting sidetracked. Also has anger problems.
Special Powers: Has limited telekenesis and can also summon creatures.
Guild: None

Dante walked into the place Sissero was at. It took him a minute to find him and as he walked into the room he said "I found you at last."

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#142 Postby Roxas » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:04 pm

((Cool.))

I also have a new guy
Name: Stryf
Classes : Hermit
Weapon(s): Blades strictly for self defense.
Personality: Quiet around people but when he starts talking he's quite strange. He speaks to animals.
Special Powers: Can manipulate wind/lightning, earth and speaks to animals
Guild?: None

Stryf squatted down observing a turtle. "Hello George how are you?" The turtle made some noises and Stryf smiled. "Great, I hope you enjoy your day." He smiled and looked around he saw a wolf and made a growling noise. The wolf bowed his head and Stryf smiled. "Fang, this isn't your hunting ground. Please leave." The wolf ran off.
Last edited by Roxas on Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#143 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:34 am

Dante walked slowly towards Sissero saying, "I believe you are after a certain alchemist who is currently fighting with a female white mage, I can help you get your hands on him, if you can deliver the mage to me. What do you say to that?"

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#144 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:39 am

"I was watching Sohora, the white mages bodyguard, when they found each other things were too hot for me to step in and there are too many off them together to take on alone, so I followed you back here."

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#145 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 am

"Good question, I haven't a clue right now. Maybe we could spy on them just now, and wait till they drop their guard, or we could tire them out with some more shades then confront them ourselves."

(Dante doesn't know yet that Sohora is gone.)

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#146 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:13 am

As Taviri fought off the Shades, he couldn't help but get the feeling someone was watching. Waiting for their chance to strike when everyone else was tired.

The Alchemist wasn't going to give them that chance! He picked up a nearby rock and struck it against a bigger rock, then snapped his fingers.

His sword's blade was now ablaze, and he did not hesitate to cut down as many Shades as he could. By swinging the sword to make crescent shaped flame beams.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#147 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 am

Upon hearing Sissero had "massive amounts of power" he began to wonder who was stronger, he then grew rather jealous of Sissero but keeping his cool for now he said, "Alright then, spying would be a better option right now." Feeling a little uneasy he wanted to get away from Sissero so he could think a little by himself. "See you later."

Skye looked at the Sword Taviri made out of the rocks and casted holy on it increasing it's power. Skye stepped back to give Taviri room to attack.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#148 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:47 am

"Wh-what th?!" Taviri exclaimed as his sword launched what looked like white fire at all of the Shades.
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#149 Postby Roxas » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:51 am

Stryf heard fighting and shooed away all the animals. He pulled out his sword and ran in that direction.

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#150 Postby Pokota » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:03 pm

A large surge of Necro Energy flooded past Raekuul as he flew the Airship to the last known location. He decided to follow it psionically, trusting that Sissero would be stupid enough to try to use shades to wear the others down.
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Return to “RP house”