Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#166 Postby SparDanger » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:32 pm

Taviri suppressed a shudder at the mention of Sissero's name and lowered his sword.

"That boy had better not be harmed, or else you and that bastard with both feel my wrath!" The Alchemist stated, moving in front of Skye.

'As long as Skye is here, I will do my best to defend her in Sohora's stead.' He thought.
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#167 Postby Roxas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Nye hissed and Kell sheathed his sword. "We're not strong enough to beat him yet. He has more experience and power. We should wait before we fight."

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#168 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:34 am

Skye was in deap thought, she wasn't sure what to do, with Autan hostage she didn't want to do anything too risky but she didn't want to submit to Dante either.

Dante could see that the group was loosing their confidence and once again gave an evil grin. On the inside he laughed at Taviri's efforts to protect Skye and decided to show him that it doesn't matter where he stands he can't get between him and his goals. Without drawing his weapons Dante ran towards the group as a cloud of darkness began to cover him, Skye drew her staff behind her back and it began to glow. Dante used telekenisis to knock Taviri off his feet and had dissapeared into thin air as he reached Skye, she dissapeared with him.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#169 Postby SparDanger » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:12 pm

Taviri quickly sat up after the smoke had cleared, he saw that Skye was gone and that his arm had hit a sharp rock.

Or so he had thought, when he stood up he saw his own sword laying against a rock at an odd angle, stained with his blood.

Taviri looked around frantically, trying to see if he could find any trace of where the Evil man might've taken Skye. He had no luck whatsoever.

"Damned dark magic users... What in the hell is going on with him and Skye? And where did Sohora disappear to?" Taviri asked himself as he tore some cloth from his left pant leg to wrap his arm with.

After he'd wrapped his wound, the Alchemist broke into harsh laughter for a few seconds, "If this keeps up, I'm going to end up naked... I need to find a town and get some new clothes."

He then began walking south, seeing Kell not too far away, he headed towards him and Nye.
Last edited by SparDanger on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#170 Postby Ultimarad » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:02 am

Skye and Dante appeared in the dungeons near where Sissero was taking Autan. She tried to fight back but Dante got the better of her and knocked her out before she could summon. (remember when I introduced Skye I said she has 1 summon)

He found some rope and tied her hands behind her back and stood there waiting for her to regain conciousness. "I'm sure Sissero will find me here." *Evil grin* "Can today get any better?"

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#171 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:05 am

Dante was getting impatient, "When is this mage going to wake up damnit? And where is Sissero? I have a few questions for him."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#172 Postby SparDanger » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:55 pm

Atuan awoke with a splitting headache, 'Wha-where am I? Where are my friends?!'

The boy realized that a shade was holding him hostage, and that the Dark one, Sissero, was walking not too far ahead of him.

He almost began screaming, but managed to stop himself.

'Its better if he thinks I'm still out of it.' Atuan thought, 'That way, I can form some kind of escape plan.'
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#173 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Sohora woke up in an open field, with a starry sky above him. He got up and wondered what had happened. He examined his surroundings, and almost immediatly reconised where he was. "Here again huh?" he said to himself, "I don't know what's going on but now that I'm here all I can do is wait for Skye."

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#174 Postby Roxas » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:34 pm

He held his sword in his left hand and wrote some runes in the dirt. He said something in Ancient and then he lifted his hand. He lifted his left hand and in one slash he cut off his right. It fell on the circle of runes and dissapeared. A demonic hand came out of his arm. His arm began to turn a brownish-green and he held his sword. He smirked then fell on one knee. He was looking at the runes, blood splattered on them. He only realized the pain now that the runes had taken affect. He yelled in pain and passed out. Nye looked at him. "Ancient magic... How could he know such spells."

Flashback: Kell stood in a dark room. He was wearing black armor holding a sword. He was bleeding. "I'm sorry master... I couldn't complete the mission. He was too strong." A man stepped forward. "My good Kell, you've been like a son to me but... I'm sorry but you can't be my apprentice. Leave this place. You will not learn the strength of the Ancients." Kell shreiked in pain as his father held out his hand. He was blasted with Ancient magic and fell down. "N--, get rid of him." A man that compared to Kell's master seemed small walked forward. He had black hair, two gauntlets on his hands that looked like cat claws and wearing armor with ancient inscriptions on it. Lifted him. "Kell, my brother. I'm sorry." Flashback End. 'Thought: Was that me? Who were they?'

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#175 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Sohora walked through the grassy field, the grass and the leaves in the trees were very green. He stopped and looked up through the clear sky at the stars. "I think I'm starting to get used to this place now, and my new life..." He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "Skye's in trouble... and I can't come to her if she doesn't call for me, she can't."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#176 Postby SparDanger » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:03 pm

After witnessing the strange event, Taviri ran to Kell.

"Kell! Kell, are you alright?!" He yelled, shaking Kell in an attempt to wake him.

"What happened just now?" the Alchemist asked Nye, "What was up with that strange glow, and why does Kell have this weird looking arm?"

Taviri was very worried, Kell had been the first person he had met when this journey had started. He didn't want anything bad to happen to him, nor any of his other friends for that matter.
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#177 Postby Roxas » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:46 pm

"Well, I'll tell you. You can't repeat this to anyone... Not even Kell." Nye sighed and pulled a chain wih a gem off of Kell's neck. As he held it he began to glow and he took the form of a young man. "This is my true form it's temporary right now. I'll tell you the whole story... Kell is my younger brother. I accepted the pilgrimage with that priestess to find him." He had black hair, had armor with fur and his weapons looked like cat claws. "Kell is the student of a dark lord, and the son of an Ancient. Unlike him I do not possess Ancient magic. Our father died and we were taken in by a dark wizard. He took Kell as his apprentice while I was trained as a soldier. Kell learned all the Ancient magic and was given a mission to kill an enemy sorcerer. He couldn't do it. He had his memory wiped and when I didn't kill him I was cursed. The wizard was killed by the one who's trying to kill us all. His name was wiped from my mind but it was something like... S. I can remember an S." Nye turned back into a cat. "That arm is called the arm of darkness it imbues the owner with power but it takes some of their energy everytime they unleash it's power."

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#178 Postby Pokota » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:06 pm

Raekuul still could not believe that Dante had shown up. "Here, of all places, now of all times"...

He passes out...

there may be a flashback coming, but not just yet...
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#179 Postby Ultimarad » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:13 am

Dante stood up from leaning on the wall, "Finally, what took him so long?" he said to himself.

"No, this one is mine. The boy is the gift, that alchemist has taken a liking for him. And the reason I'm here is, I have a question. It appears that the 2 of us have a lot in common, but I find it suprising that the two of us have never even heard of each other never mind seen each other." Dante stepped closer to Sissero.

"What do you know about 'the Dark Lord'?"

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#180 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:07 pm

Dante frowned for a second, he thought he could learn something about the dark lord since he too knows very little about him.

He wasn't sure if he could fully trust Sissero, to Dante, he seemed to have some connection to the dark lord but he didn't know what. He could also be his servant, maybe a loyal servant, if he was then Sissero would probaby report to his master if he knew Dante was planning on overthrowing him. He couldn't take the chance even if Sissero was planning the same thing.

Another thing that crossed Dante's mind was, if Sissero was also a servant of the dark lord, why have the 2 never crossed paths before? Maybe he could find other things out by asking a few more questions. He isn't sure what Sissero is thinking, but he probably thought he would have questions too.

Dante said, "What is your affiliation to the dark lord? I have a suspition we both have the same master."

Return to “RP house”