FlyFF

This is where we discuss anything and everything to do with games. Like making games, playing games... you get the idea. *NES *SNES
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: FlyFF

#16 Postby Echo » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Even so, it would take sooooooooooo long to even get to master, then your exp gain is halved from that. It's borderline torture.
I'm still saying I'd like to see the skill at work tho and see what it entails.
Once I get the computer done, that could be accomplished easily by hosting a server myself. ;P
But it's not Wolley :(
I'd be your Guinea Pig tho...
I'll see what I can do Hon. <3
Image Image

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#17 Postby Dan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 am

Even so, it would take sooooooooooo long to even get to master, then your exp gain is halved from that. It's borderline torture.
People are still playing the game and they've reached that goal.. I'd just have to find out how they avoided the torture chamber...
They haven't.

They walked RIGHT into it. Unwittingly (or, in a lot of cases, wittingly).
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

TheDarkPawn
Is awesome!!!

#18 Postby TheDarkPawn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:01 pm

They don't train without amps, and 1v1 is the key. Also they've had a few 2x exp events to help. Ive been trying to lvl as 1v1 but don't have the gear so I take a while and just play xbox while doing it pretty painless just time consuming. =w=

And the Absolute barrier skill that rms supposedly will be getting is also a good motivation for me. No physical damage or magical damage for 5 mins with 1 min cool-down cant wait to see if its true but its only for 130+ Seraphs so long way to go. :c

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#19 Postby Echo » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm

They don't train without amps, and 1v1 is the key. Also they've had a few 2x exp events to help. Ive been trying to lvl as 1v1 but don't have the gear so I take a while and just play xbox while doing it pretty painless just time consuming. =w=

And the Absolute barrier skill that rms supposedly will be getting is also a good motivation for me. No physical damage or magical damage for 5 mins with 1 min cool-down cant wait to see if its true but its only for 130+ Seraphs so long way to go. :c
It really doesn't sound worth it... I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but it sounds like a huge money trap to me. A game shouldn't REQUIRE exp boosting items to level at a semi-quarter-decent rate.
Image Image

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#20 Postby Dan » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

It really doesn't sound worth it... I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but it sounds like a huge money trap to me. A game shouldn't REQUIRE exp boosting items to level at a semi-quarter-decent rate.
In addition to that, you'll need a +8 set for 1v1ing. Meaning, unless you're a mage, you're pretty much SoL if you don't have the money for spros, which cost 15m each (at least they did last time I checked).

Also, absolute barrier disgusts me for the sole reason that they gave it to RM's instead of knights. Then they went on to change knights to some pseudo adoch/crit AND tank class that doesn't work, meaning they'll end up using an H Axe and that new shield to tank. So, yeah, v16 is a waste for me. I may just delete all my chars when it comes out.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

TheDarkPawn
Is awesome!!!

#21 Postby TheDarkPawn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:54 pm

You don't sound rude at all, and it is a money trap but I haven't spent 1 cent on this game for that sole reason just time (time=money :C) but I do enjoy the game at points I do alot of stuff in the game now tower siege aminus runs so its worth it for me. I understand though it is quite a pain.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#22 Postby Echo » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 pm

You don't sound rude at all, and it is a money trap but I haven't spent 1 cent on this game for that sole reason just time (time=money :C) but I do enjoy the game at points I do alot of stuff in the game now tower siege aminus runs so its worth it for me. I understand though it is quite a pain.
Thing is, it's too much time to level... Too much time, money, just to get slapped in the face by a skill that RM's wouldn't even need if Gala wouldn't stop screwing up. V16 is no shining light in the darkness, it's just another trap. With them, there's no avoiding torture unless you hack.
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#23 Postby SparDanger » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Once I get the computer done, that could be accomplished easily by hosting a server myself. ;P
If there's any way I can help, let me know. :U

Last bumped by SparDanger on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:25 pm.
~Sparoku

Return to “Gaming zone”