Leon-Hedgehog's Second Life Screenshots (Image heavy)

This is where we discuss anything and everything to do with games. Like making games, playing games... you get the idea. *NES *SNES
Leon_Hedgehog
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: Leon-Hedgehog's Second Life Screenshots (Image heavy)

#31 Postby Leon_Hedgehog » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Hiya everyone due to not really having anything to do, and things not going too well with me and my real life stuff, I might decide to leave SecondLife and delete my account, especially since I haven't come back to it in months and I can't buy anything unless I can actually buy stuff online like with paypal or with a debit card, both of which I don't have sadly. I've had fun trying out something new as usual with me, but like I say most of the time, all good things must come to an end, my final decision will be after Halloween.

P.S. Why do I make such stupid mistakes sometimes, GOD I'm such an idiot. @_@
That's a real shame. v.v I hope things get better.
Yeah, me too, and thanks. <3
Yes I'm a gamer, don't believe me? Check out my Backloggery, or my game collection videos on Youtube!

http://backloggery.com/LeoHightower

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#32 Postby SparDanger » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Hiya everyone due to not really having anything to do, and things not going too well with me and my real life stuff, I might decide to leave SecondLife and delete my account, especially since I haven't come back to it in months and I can't buy anything unless I can actually buy stuff online like with paypal or with a debit card, both of which I don't have sadly. I've had fun trying out something new as usual with me, but like I say most of the time, all good things must come to an end, my final decision will be after Halloween.

Yeah, me too, and thanks. <3
You're welcome. :)
~Sparoku

Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#33 Postby Vegeta » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 am

As do I.
~Vegeta

Leon_Hedgehog
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#34 Postby Leon_Hedgehog » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Well my friends, it's time... I'm leaving Second Life, all good things must come to an end, and this is it basically. :c I'm uninstalling it as we speak, but I've had fun with it with what time I did have with it, but like most things, it's not for me like IMVU and such :3 , Spar, thanks for making my avatar for me and everything, I had fun with my Leon Hedgehog Avi, even it wasn't perfect and everything. =3

I look forward to your future screenshots and such, I had fun, thanks for the wonderful time! :D

I leave you with my avatar waving Goodbye, and flying off into the distance. Til we meet again! :hug:
LeoHedgehog's Goodbye_001.png
LeoHedgehog's Goodbye_001.png (464.12 KiB) Viewed 8620 times
LeoHedgehog's Goodbye Flying_001.png
LeoHedgehog's Goodbye Flying_001.png (355.73 KiB) Viewed 8620 times
Yes I'm a gamer, don't believe me? Check out my Backloggery, or my game collection videos on Youtube!

http://backloggery.com/LeoHightower

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#35 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 pm

You'll be missed there.
~Sparoku

Fishbowl
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#36 Postby Fishbowl » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 am

ok
i dont kno anymore.......

Return to “Gaming zone”