Art of Yart

:bulletpink:Release your inner artist here!
Drawings, comics, poems, stories and fan fics! They all go in here!
Message
Author
User avatar
Yart
enjoys the free Rootbeer
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 am

Art of Yart

#1 Postby Yart » Thu May 31, 2012 4:53 pm

um ok

Image

my frend

Image

my forry oc

Image

i drew this

User avatar
Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker
Posts: 1512
Age: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:47 am
Location: In my mind, where I'm safe
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#2 Postby Hari » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Nice try troll, I believe the admins have some things to say to you.
Image

User avatar
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Posts: 5095
Age: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Location: Dunno, but Jimmy Hoffa's here with me.
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#3 Postby SparDanger » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Hari wrote:Nice try troll, I believe the admins have some things to say to you.

He hasn't violated the T.O.S. for CH. O_o

There's no rule that says his art has to be "SUPER AWESOME-SAUCE". :/

Besides, his unique style amuses me. ^_^
~Sparoku
Image

User avatar
Fishbowl
Has over 100 posts now! O_o
Posts: 145
Age: 36
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#4 Postby Fishbowl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:48 pm

lol cool
i dont kno anymore.......

User avatar
Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o
Posts: 105
Age: 41
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: Here

Re: Art of Yart

#5 Postby Vegeta » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Hari wrote:Nice try troll, I believe the admins have some things to say to you.

Are you referring to rule #18? The one that requires decent typing?
~Vegeta

User avatar
Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker
Posts: 1512
Age: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:47 am
Location: In my mind, where I'm safe
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#6 Postby Hari » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:59 pm

First of all, look at Yart's avatar it's obviously a blatant troll image. It looks like a fox drinking Baloo's eeuuugh, and I remember the rules stating no sex images. Second, he comes on this site making only three posts with the worst grammar EVER, which if I remember is a rule, and lastly, his drawing look like they're purposely bad. I don't want another Pansy/Jami ruining these forums with their stupid posts! If Yart really isn't a troll, then how come I haven't seen any serious posts by him other than this and welcome thread?
Image

User avatar
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Posts: 5095
Age: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Location: Dunno, but Jimmy Hoffa's here with me.
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#7 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Hari wrote:First of all, look at Yart's avatar it's obviously a blatant troll image. It looks like a fox drinking Baloo's eeuuugh, and I remember the rules stating no sex images. Second, he comes on this site making only three posts with the worst grammar EVER, which if I remember is a rule, and lastly, his drawing look like they're purposely bad. I don't want another Pansy/Jami ruining these forums with their stupid posts! If Yart really isn't a troll, then how come I haven't seen any serious posts by him other than this and welcome thread?

1. It's just our minds that make it perverse. All it REALLY is, is two different movie clips.
2. His main site it DeviantART. I doubt he'll be here too often.
3. Like I said, it doesn't HAVE to be perfect.
~Sparoku
Image

User avatar
Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout
Posts: 1008
Age: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Art of Yart

#8 Postby Jlyons » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 am

Vegeta wrote:
Hari wrote:Nice try troll, I believe the admins have some things to say to you.

Are you referring to rule #18? The one that requires decent typing?


Rule 18 was definitely breached, but he's really only in the verbal warning stage right now. It's possible he didn't even know where to find the rules, hence why I personally haven't been upset about it... yet.

Hari wrote:First of all, look at Yart's avatar it's obviously a blatant troll image. It looks like a fox drinking Baloo's eeuuugh, and I remember the rules stating no sex images. Second, he comes on this site making only three posts with the worst grammar EVER, which if I remember is a rule, and lastly, his drawing look like they're purposely bad. I don't want another Pansy/Jami ruining these forums with their stupid posts! If Yart really isn't a troll, then how come I haven't seen any serious posts by him other than this and welcome thread?


Spar seems to know him, so I'm deferring to her in regards to all but two part of this series of complaints, one of which I've addressed above. That said, the avatar... I think it's pretty clear what he's trying to make that out to be. It's ultimately not my call, but I'd like to see it change as well. The spirit of Rule 12 could be envoked for avatars in this case.

Spar Elric wrote:
Hari wrote:Nice try troll, I believe the admins have some things to say to you.

He hasn't violated the T.O.S. for CH. O_o


Rule 18 and maybe Rule 12
Image

User avatar
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Posts: 5095
Age: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Location: Dunno, but Jimmy Hoffa's here with me.
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#9 Postby SparDanger » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Jlyons wrote:Rule 18 was definitely breached, but he's really only in the verbal warning stage right now. It's possible he didn't even know where to find the rules, hence why I personally haven't been upset about it... yet.

Hari wrote:First of all, look at Yart's avatar it's obviously a blatant troll image. It looks like a fox drinking Baloo's eeuuugh, and I remember the rules stating no sex images. Second, he comes on this site making only three posts with the worst grammar EVER, which if I remember is a rule, and lastly, his drawing look like they're purposely bad. I don't want another Pansy/Jami ruining these forums with their stupid posts! If Yart really isn't a troll, then how come I haven't seen any serious posts by him other than this and welcome thread?


Spar seems to know him, so I'm deferring to her in regards to all but two part of this series of complaints, one of which I've addressed above. That said, the avatar... I think it's pretty clear what he's trying to make that out to be. It's ultimately not my call, but I'd like to see it change as well. The spirit of Rule 12 could be envoked for avatars in this case.

Spar Elric wrote:
Hari wrote:Nice try troll, I believe the admins have some things to say to you.

He hasn't violated the T.O.S. for CH. O_o


Rule 18 and maybe Rule 12

Well, you sure proved me wrong. I feel dumb. *>>;

Yart has been issued a warning for his typing and the avatar's been removed.
~Sparoku
Image

User avatar
Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout
Posts: 1008
Age: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Art of Yart

#10 Postby Jlyons » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Spar Elric wrote:Well, you sure proved me wrong. I feel dumb. *>>;

Yart has been issued a warning for his typing and the avatar's been removed.


Sorry. I wanted to stay out of this one, since I noticed you know Yart from DA, but I had to jump in there regarding rule 18. =/
Image

User avatar
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Posts: 5095
Age: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm
Location: Dunno, but Jimmy Hoffa's here with me.
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#11 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Jlyons wrote:
Spar Elric wrote:Well, you sure proved me wrong. I feel dumb. *>>;

Yart has been issued a warning for his typing and the avatar's been removed.


Sorry. I wanted to stay out of this one, since I noticed you know Yart from DA, but I had to jump in there regarding rule 18. =/

Nah, I'm glad you did.
~Sparoku
Image

User avatar
Yart
enjoys the free Rootbeer
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 am

Re: Art of Yart

#12 Postby Yart » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 am

oh

wares da rulez?

User avatar
Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout
Posts: 1008
Age: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Art of Yart

#13 Postby Jlyons » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 am

Yart wrote:wares da rulez?


Click here to see the forum rules.
Image

User avatar
Yart
enjoys the free Rootbeer
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 am

Re: Art of Yart

#14 Postby Yart » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 am

o ok i saw dem nao

heer hav moar

Image

i tink i improvvd

User avatar
Fishbowl
Has over 100 posts now! O_o
Posts: 145
Age: 36
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 1:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Art of Yart

#15 Postby Fishbowl » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

cute
i dont kno anymore.......


Return to “Caged Creativity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests