Insanity FlyFF -sprite comic-

:bulletpink:Release your inner artist here!
Drawings, comics, poems, stories and fan fics! They all go in here!
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: FlyFF Insanity

#121 Postby SparDanger » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:31 pm

I agree, those bots need to get a lufe and stop advertising websites that are illegal.
Yes, they're quite filthy.. ^u^
~Sparoku

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#122 Postby Jlyons » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 pm

I agree, those bots need to get a lufe and stop advertising websites that are illegal.
Unfortunately, if those spammers are in certain countries, it's not only legal, it's an acceptable business practice, complete with its own taxation code. Shutting them down the way they're trying to is impossible, and it'll only get worse as time goes by.

I hate to say it, but it's time MMO devs stopped trying to plug the Hoover Dam with tissue paper, so to speak, and learn how to shut them down a better way... namely, borrow an economic model from another MMO and create a function within their game where RMT is legal, but ONLY through the game client (ie automated market, except via credits purchased on the official website), and have all players run through their service. That takes all fear of identity theft/credit card theft out of the equation, driving the "illegal" RMTs out of business, while the remaining ones set up shop through legal methods according to a new ToS. That also removes the shackles from legit players, allowing them to buy and sell for real money (read: credits, which can be redeemed for cash) if they wish to do so. Meanwhile the company takes a 5% cut from the transaction, and away we go.

As an added benefit, this also removes the "OMG I DUN RMT DUN TAX" problem: if you don't profit from RMT, you're not taxed. If you profit from the new legit RMT, you're taxed. Now you can go pick up your new shiny drop without worrying about how much you'll be paying for it in the real world.

And in the end, everyone's happy. :)

/rant

In the meantime, more gags for the bots, please. I'll supply the sticks (read: tree trunks) to beat them with. :)

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#123 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:22 pm

I think I understood that. :eew:

Couldn't they employ someone as a GM to log on periodicly during the day and check for spammers among other troublemakers? Give 'em the Lord ability to teleport someone...

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#124 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Couldn't they employ someone as a GM to log on periodicly during the day and check for spammers among other troublemakers? Give 'em the Lord ability to teleport someone...
Is that why the message "Only the Lord can do this" pops up whenever I hit the "L" key on Flyff?! o.e
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu

#125 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Is that why the message "Only the Lord can do this" pops up whenever I hit the "L" key on Flyff?! o.e
That's the Lord's List. AKA Lords List Of thingsicandoaslordbecauseimnablikethatandyoucan'tdothembecauseyoudontwearthisshinyarmour.

It gives the Lord his options. Nothing more.

Paw

#126 Postby Paw » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Awesome Spar "." If only there was a way to actually do that on Flyff. <.< They are a waste of a good general chat box, because they usually make me filter it out. T_T

Xiaotsu

#127 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:12 am

Awesome Spar "." If only there was a way to actually do that on Flyff. <.< They are a waste of a good general chat box, because they usually make me filter it out. T_T
I hav'ta do the same when they go a'spammin'. Or stand uber close to the person im talking too. X_X

Chaun
Chibi's posting rival

#128 Postby Chaun » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am

I hav'ta do the same when they go a'spammin'. Or stand uber close to the person im talking too. X_X
Maybe there's some epic GM or lord only emote like, /bound or /gag. That would be epic.
My dad and I tried to install Vista, only for it to say it cannot install after 26 ING HOURS of installing it, Damnit Microsoft.

I request to have the default colour scheme put on heroin then raped with a shovel by the evil monkey in Chibi Hangout's closet.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#129 Postby SparDanger » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

Comic #46 is finally up.
FlyffComic46.png
FlyffComic46.png (295.51 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
~Sparoku

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#130 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Blame DM for this one. X3
FlyffComic47.png
FlyffComic47.png (336.82 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#131 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

I rofl'd. XD

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#132 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:11 pm

I rofl'd. XD
Then my mission is complete. ^u^
~Sparoku

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#133 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm not THAT obsessed with killing Twitards, but I find it highly amusing.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#134 Postby SparDanger » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 am

I'm not THAT obsessed with killing Twitards, but I find it highly amusing.
I know, I over exaggerated that on purpose for the excuse to play with lighting effects. ;)
~Sparoku

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#135 Postby SparDanger » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 am

I may revive these old FlyFF comics soon! Base them off of my adventures in the private server FlyFF Insanity!

This means I have to make all new main character sprites... Fuck...

Oh well! ^^
~Sparoku

Return to “Caged Creativity”