~*Heart of Gold*~ FlyFF fanfic

:bulletpink:Release your inner artist here!
Drawings, comics, poems, stories and fan fics! They all go in here!

Should I continue this story?

HELL YES! I love this story!
100%
No, you suck at Story writing...
No votes

Total votes: 12

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: ~*Heart of Gold*~ FlyFF fanfic

#31 Postby Jlyons » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:32 pm

GRIM?!? That's about the last person I expected you to involve in your story... he seems so, uh, non-Grim-like now? He seems very dark now. Gonna take some getting used to there.

I know the sword AoE you're referring to with the knight, but I don't recall the name. I'll get that for you in a bit, assuming someone doesn't beat me to it.

Chapter 6 should be very, very interesting to read, based on what you laid out in chapter 5.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#32 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:09 pm

I want more. :(
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#33 Postby SparDanger » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I want more. :(
I just found the .txt file with Heart of Gold on it. Looking back though, chapter six is a bit more "yaoi-oriented" then the other chapters, so I may have to rewrite it a bit in some spots.

Nothing I can't handle, of course. ;)
~Sparoku

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#34 Postby SparDanger » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Heart of Gold: Chapter six; Ellic the noble.

Disclaimer: I do not own FlyFF, Aeonsoft does. :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It'd been hours since the Psykeepers had led me to Ellic's private chambers and I was very tired. I didn't want to fall asleep though, for fear of possible death.

I had kept awake by pacing, and by trying to contact anyone I could. But it seemed as if my PMs went unheard or something. The room was also unbearably cold.

I shivered and my breath was showing. But that wasn't the worst of it. The cold air irritated my lungs enough to make me begin coughing! Unless someone heated up this room in an hour, I would die from ruptured lungs or from blood loss. Whichever came first. My hands got warmed by the blood I was coughing up, but that was the only good thing that came from it.

Hoping against hope that someone would heat the room soon, I finally managed to curl into a ball and stave off my coughing so I could get the sleep I had been deprived of. For the first time in my life, I wished I hadn't left the Hospital. Another first, I silently cried as I lay there, wishing my friends would come for me. I had never wished for that so powerfully before. Usually I enjoyed being alone.

The door creaked open and Ellic stepped into the room, "Brr! It's freezing in here!"

I watched him put some dry wood in the fireplace. Then it occurred to me that I could've done that!! I groaned in annoyance. Unfortunately, that set me coughing again. Ellic looked over to see me, curled up in a ball, in the dark corner and coughing. Though he couldn't see that I was coughing up blood.

"I hope you're not catching a cold Spar. Come by the fire and warm yourself." Ellic said, trying to sound as non-threatening and friendly as he could. Sadly for me, I'd lost too much blood to be able to stand up and walk for very long. I tried to make it over, but fell to my knees halfway. Ellic walked over to help me, then stopped. A look of pure shock on his face.

"Wh-what on Madrigal happened to you?!" He exclaimed, seeing the blood that was all over my hands and chest. I tried to answer but could only cough.

The Knight put two and two together real quick. "Oh you poor, brave, young man." he said as he scooped me up into his arms and taking me to the chair he had near the fireplace.

He sat down, placing me on his lap and wrapping me in a blanket. Naturally, I had tried to get off of Ellic's lap, but the Knight overpowered me easily, "You stop that now! You don't want to start coughing again and lose more blood, do you? Besides, my sharing body heat with you will help you warm up faster."

I grumbled a bit before crossing my arms underneath the blanket and settling down. Letting myself fall asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, Ellic had gone and the room was cold again. Grateful for the blanket, I closed my eyes again. Hoping to fall back into slumber, when I heard voices. Familiar voices...

"He's alright, right?!" My twin!

"My poor Lord. If only I'd known that Blade would do such a thing!" Damasca!

"I assure you, he is unharmed. But he did lose a lot of blood." Ellic's voice.

The door opened, and I turned to see nearly everyone I cared about! Orion, Mieke, Damasca, Jlyons, Paw, Chaun and a few other people who I couldn't see clearly.

The first person who walked up to me was Jlyons, and that surprised me. I thought that either Orion or Damasca would be one of the first to go to me. Jly picked me up into his arms and hugged me, causing my face to redden a little.

"I'm so mad at you for not telling me about your condition, but I'm glad your still alive!" he said, crying.

"Jly? Are you alright?" I asked hoarsely, as I was woozy and dehydrated.

"No I'm not! I nearly lost someone I care about deeply!" he said between sobs, "You're like a brother to me Spar!"

After he let me go, I leaned against him and looked at everyone. Silently apologizing for keeping my poor health a secret from them all. This, however, wasn't enough for one man among us and he made that well-known too.

"How COULD you keep your condition a secret from us all like that Spar?!" Damasca yelled, blind fury nearly threatening to overtake him. I recalled his last rage and couldn't help but be afraid a little, even in Jlyons' arms.

Ellic raised an eyebrow at Damasca, wondering if this was normal behaviour for the Mage. Orion's eyes widened, Mieke prepared to Satan Damasca to the spot if he tried anything and Paw was in a mild state of shock.

The voice of reason was, much to everyone's surprise, Chaun!! Who had stepped between Damasca, Jlyons and myself. He put a hand on the enraged mage's shoulder and said, "Spar didn't tell us because he feared we would prevent him from doing what he loves. Fighting to protect those he cares about. You know as well as I do how stubborn the guy is. Taking him away from fighting would be like taking you away from being his "Knight" and we know how you'd get if that were to happen."

"I'd kill myself." Damasca said shortly, "Lord Spar showed me there are some things in this cruel world worth living for. Without his guidance, I am nothing but a worthless shell."

Finally finding my voice again, I walked to Damasca shakily and, after taking a couple of breaths, said to him, "Damasca, you'll never be worthless. Ever! Not to me. Not to Meow. Not to your friends and I really can't stand it when you put yourself down like this."

Speaking of standing, my legs gave out when I had finished talking. Luckily, Jly was rather quick on the uptake and caught me before I'd hit the marble floor.

Paw spoke up now, "What happened to that blade anyway?" she asked Ellic. "I kicked both him and that BowJester-" Damasca snorted in disgust. "-from my guild. I am just glad that our guilds are allies and that there was no unnecessary bloodshed. Spar's coughing aside, of course." He added nervously.

After some small conversation, that I paid no attention to because I was so light headed and weary still, Jlyons picked me up, refusing to let anyone else touch me, and the Meow/AuraKaiser guild members left Ellic's place.

Damasca seemed to be deep in thought as we headed for the one place I'd hoped we were not going. Saint Morning Hospital.

I whined upon seeing the building, "Aw c'mon you guys... Please don't make me stay here..."

I was met by many looks of pity and sympathy from all but two of our company. Damasca was sullen and Jlyons was determined to get me fixed up.

"Spar, you are going to stay in the Hospital if we have to tie you to the bed!" Jlyons said sternly and with an edge of ferocity in his voice. Needless to say, I shut up and voiced no more complaints. Though I was thinking them.

After getting me set up in a room. Most of the Meow guildies left. Jlyons, Mieke, Paw, Orion and Damasca remained. They spoke about the day's events as I drifted off to sleep, grateful to hear their voices.
~Sparoku

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#35 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 am

Amazing how you always have everyone in character, though I'd point out that if only Damasca'd been there, he'd have been a lot harsher to Spar.

Do want more.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#36 Postby SparDanger » Thu May 06, 2010 3:43 am

Chapter 7 coming soon.
~Sparoku

Paw

#37 Postby Paw » Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Chapter 7 coming soon.
Yayy! It's been too long D: Can't wait to read it! ^^