The Magician Hero-FlyFF Story (Epilogue added 4 years later)

:bulletpink:Release your inner artist here!
Drawings, comics, poems, stories and fan fics! They all go in here!
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

Re: The Magician Hero-FlyFF Story

#31 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:22 am

Chapter 8: A new fight

2 months after the Rockmuscle War, I had moved into amanda2007’s cousin’s house and shared a room and bed with her, she had given me something that
She could give to no other and gave me willingly (If you can get what I mean) and I had given her what she gave me in return, after she and I had finished I proposed and she and I are to be married soon.

Every morning I would wake up next to her, every morning she would smile, every morning she would kiss me, lying next to her in this bed was a dream
I had never thought would come true.

I had gotten stronger and was even closer to becoming a Psykeeper, maybe then I could actually protect Lord Spar and not fail to, maybe… I could be
Able to protect everyone I cared for.

I awoke, with Amanda lying next to me, lying in my arms, her head on my chest, I would smile every time I awoke, she gave me a reason to never stop been happy.

I got out of bed slowly, gently laying her head on her pillow and getting dressed, putting my Teba Set on and writing her a note saying I went to
Go train with Kuri and that I would see her at lunch time and that I loved
Her and walked out of the room.

After an hour of training Kuri and I were walking into Saint Morning, “Wow
Nii-san, you are strong, I really want to catch up! Do you think I can?” Kuri
Said to me, Kuri was going to be an AoE Assist but instead decided that she
Didn’t like the Assist Knuckle skills and decided to be a Ringmaster instead,
But she wasn’t Full Intelligence.

“I don’t doubt you can become a Ringmaster Kuri, you have done quite well
In these past two months.” I answered as we walked into town, Kuri then started making sounds of a Cafonny, a creature she had invented, I merely
Laughed, she wasn’t the most random of my guild AuraKaiser for nothing!

“So we meet again you bastard Mage!” a voice yelled and a Yoyo shot at me
which I easily blocked with my new Vortex Shield, “Show yourself!” I yelled,
and a Yoyo Acrobat walked out, “ACRxDISK..” I muttered, he was a Yoyo
Acrobat who had pestered me for plvls and when I said no he swore at me
And ran off. “I came for revenge bastard, you will regret not plvling me!” he yelled and shot at me again, I side stepped and the other Yoyo hit my arm and my
contact with my magic cut out, he hit me with Silent Shot, and now I was
screwed.

He then laughed and whistled as twelve people approached “So you’re the Magician who wouldn’t plvl ACR? Your pathetic!” a Elementor yelled at me, I
said nothing and a Billposter yelled, “Listen to us when we yell at you!”, I
ignored that and began to turn around and ACR shot at me again.

“Bastard Mage, you will stay and die a painful death!” he yelled and a Psykeeper
he had with him froze me on the spot with Satanology and the Billposter ran over and started pummeling me as I yelled in agony, Kuri watching in fear as behind her a Merc grabbed her and said “We'll have fun, trust me” and she threw him off and pummeled him until he was bleeding.

“K-Kuri! R-Run!” I yelled amidst my pain from been beaten by the Billposter, she nodded, understanding what I wanted her to do and she ran, a Acrobat was about
to run after her when ACR shook his head and said “She is of little concern, we have the one we want.”

The Billposter uppercuted me and I flew into the air and hard onto my back, “Enough” I heard ACR say and then I was picked up and held up forcibly and ACR
punched me and spat on me and kicked me numerous times, laughing at me and taunting me.

“Take him away, he will die a long and painful death” ACR said as he smirked at me.

“Let the Mage go! This is a injustice I will right!” a voice said, I feebly looked up and saw a Knight standing there with a two handed Axe, looking furious, he stepped forward, ready to defend a Mage he never met before.

“Knight... begone and I will let you live, this Mage has wronged me by refusing to level me” ACR said, “He is not required to! I demand you let him go, or else!” the
Knight yelled and positioned himself for battle, ACR merely shrugged and motioned to attack as I lay forgotten for the moment, watching a Knight who knew nothing of me trying to rescue me, I hoped to be freed soon.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#32 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 am

KICK SOME ASS UNKNOWN KNIGHT............ GUY............. GIRL............... WHATEVER..............

So far so good ^_^ I'll remember to plvl anybody who asks for a plvl OO;
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#33 Postby Dan » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Its really interesting how you're taking flyff and making a story like Tactics Ogre or Fire Emblem.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the next installment in this exciting series.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#34 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat May 10, 2008 2:02 am

Here's the next installment of The Magician Hero everyone, sorry for the long wait.

Chapter 9: My allies
The knight ran in, his two handed axe at his side, he slammed it on the ground as rocks flew into the air and my captors flew back slightly from the pain, the Psykeepers began using Satanology and Spirit Bomb in succession on the Knight, it was obvious he was a very stamina built person, I’d be dead by now if they were used on me in the rate he was been damaged.

As the knight continued fighting on with his axe, he took more damage then he gave, there were too many and the Billposters and Ringmaster continuously healed those who took damage and resurrected
Those who fell to the ground, I was left there on the ground, bleeding, barely able to see, and I think I
Had an infected wound or two, my right side was stinging badly, the blood from my nose almost getting
In my mouth, sliding over my lips, the warm taste sliding down and falling onto my clothing.

The Knight fell to his knees as he was battered again and again with Spirit Bomb, he let out a roar and then swung wildly, a couple of Psykeepers were very unlucky and their entire stomach was ripped out on his axe, their corpses slumped and fell to the ground, unable to be brought back.

“Finish that fool off! Then we can take down that bastard Damasca!” ACR yelled as the Elementor nodded and finished the Knight off, who fell to the ground in one motion, his eyes were blank, a Blade and Knight then walked over and the Knight picked him up as the Blade stabbed his sword right through the Knight and laughed.

“Well that was amusing, now, to important matters” ACR said and walked towards me, “Time to die you bastard” he said and then he was sent flying. “Get away from Damasca!” a voice yelled, I looked and I saw DantheMighty standing there, “Calvary’s arrived man” he said and from behind him I saw Lord Spar, Mieke, Orion, Paw, Jlyons and quite a few other of my friends, as well as Kuri, she was looking furious, and I know well enough that pissing Kuri off is as bad as trying to steal eggs from a bird’s nest.

They all did something to help in the fighting, they all fought the way they knew how to, tears came to my eyes at the fact they were willing to risk death just to save me, I vowed to myself that I would pay them back someday.

I felt a sword hit the tip of my back and slice into part of it as I gasped in pain, “Stop! Or he dies!” a Blade yelled, they all noticed and as they stopped he stabbed into me even more and I yelled in pain, I became drowsy and my last words I heard were “Am I going to die?” as they all yelled or screamed.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#35 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat May 10, 2008 3:17 am

NNnnn.... Dang, I hope that Damasca gets rescued. :(
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#36 Postby SparDanger » Sat May 10, 2008 9:17 am

D:

SAVE HIM SOMEONE!!! D:
~Sparoku

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#37 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 am

Out of the darkness does this story arise!

Chapter 10: Choice
“Am I….going to die?” were the last words I heard before the darkness consumed me, I saw nothing more but the darkness all around me, I stood up and then looked around, there was nothing but darkness, was I dead?

“No Damasca, not dead.” A voice said, I looked up, “I am giving you a choice Damasca.” “A choice?” I asked, confused, “You are alive still, but they do not know that, a choice you will be given… Listen to the voices of your friends and hear what they have to say.” And the voice left.

Several figures familiar to me appeared around me, the first figure who walked out was a male Blade, it was Chaun, “You aren’t giving up yet, your stronger then that Damasca.” He said, “You’ve gone through worse, don’t you dare give up now.” And he walked off.

The next person to appear to me was Lord Sparrowhawk, who hugged me and said “I can’t order you not to die, we all die someday, nor will I order you to live, but I order you to make the right choice for yourself and for Amanda.” Then he left as if he was never there.

The last one to appear to me after others was my beloved amanda2007, she kissed me softly on the lips and said “Please live baby; I don’t want you to die.” “But how can I live?” I asked, “You know as well as me you have the power to, we all know.” And she walked off and motioned for me to follow, I ran after her and then an explosion of light engulfed me.

When my eyes refocused, I was in nothingness and the voice asked “Have you decided? Will you pass onto the next life or will you return and achieve your true potential and true power as a Psykeeper?
The choice is ultimately yours Damasca Ramza, now, choose…”

I didn’t need a moment to think, I straightly said “I’m returning, people I love and care about need me, I’d be letting them down if I gave up now.” And the voice said “You made the right choice Damasca, good luck.” And I was engulfed in energy .

I sat up and saw everyone was away from me, all fighting bravely, even my enemies, except they were trying to kill my friends, which was definitely one of the things that pisses me off.

I stood up and noticed as I walked I floated instead, I saw ACRxDISK go for the woman I love and snarled, “Hey, ACR! Try fighting me!” I yelled and he turned around “But we killed you!” he exclaimed, “You THOUGHT you did, sad to say……you didn’t.” I replied smugly, he threw one of his Yoyos at me which I side stepped and retorted “Try this one for size!” and I threw a Psychic Bomb his way and he flew back and landed face first on the ground unconscious.

“Your gonna pay!” and the whole group of enemies walked up and my companions were to move up, “No, I can handle these chumps.” And then I asked “You know what’s ironic? I can mop the floor with you all! And it’s not gonna be pretty!” and I glowed as I swung my wand to the right and they all were consumed in a demonish fire known as Maximum Crisis and fell to the ground, I remained standing, “You know guys, I think I should be called the Psykeeper Hero now.” And I floated over to my companions who all cheered “Glad your ok foo.” Lord Spar said as he hugged me, “I’m impressed at how you handled that Damasca. “Jlyons said to me, “Thanks Jly.”

“Damasca, how the hell did you survive? That Blade sliced right through you, how the hell did you survive?” Chaun asked, “Someday I’ll tell some of you.” I answered as amanda2007 walked up and threw her arms around me and kissed me deeper then she’d ever kissed me and she whispered “I was so scared you died… I can’t live without you.” “I could never live without you either, I live for you then my friends.” And then she kissed my cheek and stood next to me holding my hand.

“Well, this bloody affair is over, how many remain?” Jlyons asked, “I don’t know about you Jly, but I think I’ll stick to killing the monsters in Darkon, fighting off angry Acrobats and the rest of them is too dangerous for me.” And I laughed at that and everyone else did as well.

Chaun
Chibi's posting rival

#38 Postby Chaun » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am

10 chapters later, and Chaun Finally speaks. This was quite awesome DM, because not only did you survive a stab through your body but you miraculously became a psykeeper. I also like the fact that I was the first person to appear and speak in your hallucination to get you to keep fighting. I also liked how I was able to do so without taking away from my manliness.
My dad and I tried to install Vista, only for it to say it cannot install after 26 ING HOURS of installing it, Damnit Microsoft.

I request to have the default colour scheme put on heroin then raped with a shovel by the evil monkey in Chibi Hangout's closet.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#39 Postby Dan » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm

Not finished reading it, but so far so good.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#40 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 pm

Btw, this story is 100% finished.

Since a certain event you all know of happened I have no inspiration to continue The Magician Hero.

But it sure as hell was fun to write.

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#41 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:44 am

I just read those last 3 chapters, and I must say, I am quite impressed. Its a shame I never knew you guys earlier on...It would have made my flyffing experience that much better.

Keep fighting the fight, DM. You'll achieve greatness, and whats best, you'll achieve it through skill, patience, and the love for your friends.

I might just write up my own story...I've been meaning to make a new novel for years now. Can't let you go without some sort of competition ;)

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#42 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 am

I ended this story four years ago, but the other day, I realised that I never truly gave the Damasca of the FlyFF stories Spar and I wrote a proper ending. So this is my send off to him, to the stories I wrote of him and to my memories of FlyFF before Aeonsoft did to it what George Lucas did to proper romance subplots.

FlyFF Story Epilogue:

Four years had passed since the monster invasion that had plagued Saint Morning, enough time had passed that any scars had healed and that new relationships had been forged, for Adridiana Ramza, coming to terms with her problems and in making the effort to start a relationship with Vicgold Daust, a friend who became something more and had helped her with her problems, her life had taken a turn for the better.

Sadly for her, one of the most important people in her life had vanished two years ago, Damasca Ramza, her older brother, despite their differences, she cared for him deeply, but two years ago, he left and never came back to see her or responded to her attempts to contact him via the PM System. She was sure he was alive and that he had his reasons, but she missed him.

Adridiana had turned twenty recently and she had finally become a Blade, as she always had since moving in with Vicgold as roommates, she lived in Saint Morning, as she sat in her lounge room drinking her morning coffee and reading her quest log for the day, she wondered what her brother was up to and where he was, wishing he would come see her. Moments later after she finished reading her quest log, she looked out the window and was surprised and rubbed her eyes to be sure, for a second, she'd thought that she'd seen her brother, but if she had, he was gone in a second. "Must have been seeing things, he wouldn't come visit me now." she said, she had a lot to do today.

* Damasca's Perspective *
<It swaps to first person perspective here, as Damasca's story was told in first person.>

“You should just go see her already.” Kuri said to me as the two of us walked through Saint Morning, I shook my head. “She has her own life to live, I don't want to intrude.” I replied, Kuri didn't agree with me, she'd think it was unlikely Adridiana would see it as an intrusion. It had been two years since I'd left, Adridiana lived with her boyfriend, my personal affairs that somehow dragged people I'd never met before into it were dealt with and Kuri was the only friend I had left, though we were more like brother and sister.

The Meow Guild had disbanded two years ago, with Spar on another world, his twin brother being dead and Camilith had vanished, the guild had gathered less frequently until one day, Paw had disbanded the guild. All of my friends drifted one by one and led their own lives and I only ever see them from a distance if we're in the same location.

Xiaotsu, Paw, Jlyons, Dan, Chaun, all of the friends I'd made and I who had been comrades weren't really in my life anymore, I had accepted that as just part of life. Over time, relationships break, people move on with life in some shape or form. Much of my former life was gone and despite my accomplishments in the past few years, heroes of any kind fade very quickly. I was content with that though, it's not like I set out to be a hero when Oladin caused a war out of petty desires to kill me or when my father Acsamad set out to kill Adridiana and I, nor did I try to be a hero in any of the other battles I've faced and survived.

Eventually, I guess I was sick of the constant fighting with people out to harm me or the two people left in my life that I care for, so I set out to travel, so if anyone else tried to target me, they'd have trouble finding me, but I don't think that will happen, I don't think I have that many unknown enemies with grudges who want to cause a war to bait me into hunting them down and risking death at their hand.

You're probably wondering, what happened to my girlfriend? She got herself killed, she got a little too cocky and took on enemies she was no match for, there wasn't anything to resurrect her with afterwards. I mourned, but I moved on as much as I could. Kuri and I do sometimes help other people who are training if they're at risk of getting themselves killed, though we're often gone before they can thank us, this is how we prefer it.

Once upon a time, I clung to Lord- I had clung to Spar for support and so I could feel I had some kind of purpose, but the past two years had taught me what I wanted, no, what I needed to know. My purpose is what I choose to make it, no matter what it is. It took me this long to realise and I don't plan to screw it up.

So I guess this is where my story ends, or rather, this is where the records of me, little as they may be ends Maybe someday I'll fill the blanks, but for now, Kuri and I will travel Madrigal, there's still plenty of places we haven't been to, but after we explore all of it, we'll just travel some more, we don't have anything else to do or anywhere else to go.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#43 Postby SparDanger » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I like it. It feels real. Like, as in what really happens in life.
~Sparoku

Return to “Caged Creativity”