Sparrowhawk (Spar) Danger

This is where your character's biography and profile goes.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Sparrowhawk (Spar) Danger

#1 Postby SparDanger » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm

[Name:] Sparrowhawk S. Danger. Spar for short.

[Age:] 25.

[Gender:] Female.

[Race/species:] Hedgefox.

[Relationship status:] Single.

[Abilities/Powers:]
:bulletblue: Can use element-based alchemy (mostly makes weapons to fight with) and is decent with hand-to-hand combat. Her primary attacks are kicks and tail-whips (More muscle-power in them. I mean, look at how freakin' skinny her arms are!!).

IS UNABLE TO USE ALCHEMY WITHOUT A TRANSMUTATION CIRCLE! HER NECK GEM HAS ONE ENGRAVED INSIDE IT!

[Weapons (If any):]
Doesn't keep a weapon for very long, but seems to prefer staffs, scythes and spears. On occasion, nun-chucks.

[Personality/Bio:]
Spar was born to a Fox and Hedgehog couple in the far off country named Melituri, on the planet Zenithea. She's the older sister to a pair of twin boys.

Her soul is shared with Edward Danger as she is part of a reincarnation of an ancient Queen from 8,000 years in the past. A Queen who sealed away a powerful demon lord by using forbidden alchemy! The end result was the queen's soul being ripped in two!

Spar studied Alchemy from a young age and has shown considerable talent in the field. After her training was complete, she joined her brother Orion in his quest to destroy the same demon lord who had been sealed away by the queen long ago.

This quest led them to the demon's servant, Edward. Who later freed himself from the demon, with the aid of the High Priestess of the Phoenix temple, and he joined the siblings as well. Seeing the looks that Edward and Orion kept giving one another, Spar decided to play match maker and would shove one male into the other at times. Trying to make it look accidental.

It worked, as the two ended up getting married and starting their own family later. But I digress.

Spar now lives in the basement of a giant three story house in the middle of a prairie with her brother and his husband. Practicing Alchemy in the lab she fabricated for herself. She goes cave exploring often for ores and minerals for her experiments.

[Weaknesses:]
Her fiery temper, needles, spiders, the Electric element, muscled males and Mountain Dew.
Attachments
! Spar Danger.png
! Spar Danger.png (54.44 KiB) Viewed 2545 times
~Sparoku

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: Sparrowhawk (Spar) Danger

#2 Postby SparDanger » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:04 pm

:bump:
~Sparoku

Return to “Character creation”