Atma (No last name)

This is where your character's biography and profile goes.
Atma
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Atma (No last name)

#1 Postby Atma » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:31 am

[Name:] Atma

[Age:] 21

[Gender:] Male

[Orientation:] Hetero (Subject will NOT hesitate to smash the face of anybody who calls him "Gay")

[Species:] Human (Abstract)

[Relationship status:] Single

[Weapons/Abilities:] Having a cosmic tear embedded in his chest, subject shares the nigh-immortal healing factor in all codenamed "Abstracts". Abilities unique to subject include the green flames emitted from the sub-crystals embedded in his palms, his common, but effective "Street brawler" fighting style, and his high-tech light constructed armor. Power source:Unknown

[Personality:]
"Subject codenamed "Atma" was a former lab experiment apart of Project:Wildcard. A corporate-sponsored attempt at creating the next wave of "Super Soldier" for the Unified Globe Federation (Secretly doubling as a means of entertainment for the El of Evils known as Lawson), he escaped along with the other five cybernetically enhanced individuals to become mercenary superheros. However, an incident occurred when a cosmic tear fell through time and space, and threatened to destroy Atma's hometown. Having no other choice, Atma attempted to sacrifice his life to prevent a mass of casualties. This act of bravery however had the added side effect of granting him a power greater than what he had before. A power he later used to slay the one who ruined his past life:Lawson.

Years later, Atma's hometown of..."Breadbasket City" (I wish I was making this up.) would be wiped out due to some tampering with the cosmic tear that granted Atma his powers. (Rumor has it that it was another Abstract) He has since traveled far and wide, gaining new comrades to replace those he lost in the genocide (Along with former shifter agent:Elton Merkuvino, who acts as my eyes and ears, watching Atma's every move). Despite a slight growth in maturity, Atma is still unaware of the danger he poses to all around him. I have done all it takes to keep the rest of the Pantheon council ignorant to his presence, but I fear his anger and self-destructive tendencies if left unchecked shall alert the Realm Knights into action, and ruin everything I am working towards..."~Lord Zhalfius:El of Lawful Goodness/Pantheon Council

[Likes:]
Subject has shown an affinity towards violent movies and television, old Japanese shows of people in costumes fighting rubber monsters, and professional wrestling.

[Dislikes:]
Subject has shown signs of contempt towards acts of hypocrisy, ignorance, and intolerance. Subject has also shown signs of Arachnophobia.

[Weaknesses:]
-Subject is prone to rushing into battle with little regard for his own concern. A well-placed "Deathblow" will result in temporary unconsciousness until his missing tissue has fully regenerated.

-Due to the nature of his power being Fire-based, it is safe to assume that subject is weakened by water-based attributes

-Like all Abstracts. Subject will bleed to death and fade from existence should the core tear in his chest be removed for an extended amount of time.
Last edited by Atma on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outsiders:550 pages and still not dead like other sprite comics!

->This is Amana bait *bacon

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: Atma (No last name)

#2 Postby SparDanger » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:34 am

Pretty cool. ^.^
~Sparoku

Return to “Character creation”