The Magician Hero-FlyFF Story (Epilogue added 4 years later)

:bulletpink:Release your inner artist here!
Drawings, comics, poems, stories and fan fics! They all go in here!
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

The Magician Hero-FlyFF Story (Epilogue added 4 years later)

#1 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:40 am

I scrapped the old one, word of advice, NEVER EVER do a story about a Afterlife you know nothing about and have to make up.

This new one is called The Magician Hero and is wrote from Damasca's point of view, like Spar's is.

All characters (c) Respective Owners

If you want to be added to it by all means ask and say who, the character name, their level and their job and what they use for a weapon.

Chapter 1: Defender

“Damasca! Hurry up!” I heard a voice say, a voice so beautiful that I instantly followed it, I ran down the hills of the Bang's Territory following the voice and what I saw amazed me, it was my girlfriend amanda2007, or Amanda as we always called her, she was a Level 21 Magician and was going to be a Elementor whilst I be a Psykeeper.

She hugged me and whispered into my ear “I've missed you so much”, I smiled and replied “I missed you more”, we hadn't seen each other in over 2 days, she had spent them training with her friends whilst I had
spent the days with my Lord Sparrowhawk911 and sister KuriCetsuke training and she had wanted to just
focus on training so she had barely kept in touch with me.

She led me to the River of Weeping and she took off her outfit and walked into the River and began swimming and called to me “Come on babe, the water's nice!” , I wore only shorts I had on and walked
in, she swam to me, put her arms around me (We were on shallow water when she did so) and was
about to kiss me.

I awoke with a startle, I really needed to stop having those dreams incase it got inappropriate... I heard a lot of smashing and looked down from the tree I slept in near the Duel Arena most nights and gasped, there was chaos and panic!

There were Rock Muscles EVERYWHERE, all I could see was the lower level characters who didn't manage to escape be torn to bits, it was chaos and gore, some tried to fight back but would then fall and their insides would slide out of them and blood would pour onto the grass as the Rock Muscle walked over the body and crushed it into dust and looking for their next victim, it was carnage...

Before I break down and cry the tree I was in fell over, a Rock Muscle had seen me and broke the tree down to get me, I fell a metre and landed flat on my back, “Oww, that hurt you bastard...” and it walked over to me and tried to bite me, I grabbed my Kalis Wand and put it in front of me and as I held both ends it was trying to break it, but I pulled it out and rolled to the right and jumped up, sadness replaced by anger, despair by hatred, what the hell was going on!

It charged at me and punched and I ducked and rolled sideways, a nifty trick I was taught, I used Blink pool to appear 3 metres away from it and taunted it, “Come and get me you coward! I dare you!” I yelled and it charged faster, just the way I wanted it to, I then spun my wand in a 90 degree way and used the basic Mage spell yet one of the most powerful when maxed out Mental Strike, it roared as it's mind was hurt, I then Blinkpooled to behind it and cast it again, unaware of behind me another Rock Muscle charged to help it's comrade, “Nii-San! Watch out!” and a Battle Assist started pummling it with her knuckle, it was my sister KuriCetsuke, she was aware of the suituation and had rushed to my aid!

“Thanks sis! I owe you!” I yelled as she fought the Rock Muscle which was charging at me as I finished the Rock Muscle I was fighting off and it died with a roar of anguish, I turned to Kuri and what I saw horrified me, more Rock Muscles were coming, we couldn't handle them all!

“DAMMIT! WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE WHEN YOU NEED THEM!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, Kuri finished the Rock Muscle off and turned around to see what I was yelling at and her face of confidence
turned to horror, we would have to retreat if we could, I hopped on my board, her on her broom and we
fled to fight another day.

“What's going on Nii-san?” Kuri asked me, “Wish I had the answer Kuri, but I don't, I then got a PM from someone, I opened it, it was Mieke “You alright foo?” she had asked, “I've been better, almost got
killed” I replied, “Listen, meet us in the Lenne Mountains, we're gonna plan what to do against them,
gather anyone you can that's strong enough agreed?” she asked, “Alright, see you there” and I closed
the chat, “Kuri, we've got a job to do, come on!” I yelled to Kuri through the winds, she nodded
and we changed direction.

Kuri and I landed at the Lenne Mountains and we saw a lot of familiar faces, there was Mieke, my Level 68 Psykeeper friend who had Pmed me, her brother OrionElric, a Level 45 FS Assist, my Lord Sparrowhawk911, a Level 70 Billposter, I bowed to him, I continued looking and saw Dan, my friend who was a Level 77 Knight and had once saved me from the Giant Hobo when it tried to kill me, almost succeded too had Dan not showed up at the right moment, I saw Jlyons, a Level 92 Elementor and a good friend of mine who had helped me with a suituation with some people spamming me, his sister Paw, a Level 75 Psykeeper who I had
great respect for for taking me into her guild when no other would, Chaun the Level 64 Blade, and a good friend Phoera, who was a Level 67 Blade and was with her sister Kirekami a Level 62 Ringmaster, there was also a few people I didn't know, I knew of them but that was all, there was DogLeroy they had all gathered here, I wondered why.

Jlyons stepped forward and said “Ok, as you all know, Saint Morning is.....well, infested is a understatement, but it's infested with Rock Muscles, many people have died today-, as I heard that I turned around and wept for those who I had to watch die.

“So are we going to fight back? How?” Orion asked, “It's simple, Paw and I will evacuate those still alive, Paw will evacuate and I'll protect the area, so that leaves everyone else fighting, except for Damasca and Kuri, I need you two to stay safe” Jly answered, “No way! I'm fighting too!” I yelled, how dare Jly make me feel a coward, I was going to fight to!

“Damasca- “No, I don't care what you say Jly, I WILL BLOODY WELL FIGHT AND WILL DO IT FOR THOSE WHO I HAD TO WATCH DIE! I HAD TO WATCH 32 PEOPLE DEAD, DIE OR DYING AND I WON'T LET ANYMORE HAPPEN IF I CAN DAMN WELL HELP IT!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, everyone flinched, they had never heard me
yell like that.

“Calm down!” Phoera yelled in response, “...You didn't have to yell...” Kuri replied, “I don't care what any of you say, I will fight, they killed many innocent people and I intend to ensure those who I had to watch die can rest in peace, and I'll do it alone if I have to!” I exclaimed and began to leave.

“Wait Damasca, if you really want to, then you can, but if you die we can't save you, nothing can bring the dead back, not even Ressurection” Orion mentioned, “Just wait till we plan, please” Orion pleaded, I was
about to leave, this sitting around was starting to piss me off, “Damasca, I order you with full authority
as your Lord to remain! Do as I say!” My Lord Spar yelled at me, I would never disobey my Lord so I did
so, “Let's make this quick ok?” I mentioned and walked back in.

“Ok, We'll split up, Sparrow, Damasca, Phoera and MayorChapstick can go together in a group, Chapstick, you buff and heal the 3, Sparrow, you can heal and fight, Damasca, Mental Strike them to death and stay alive, Phoera, hack them to death, easy enough?” Jly asked
“No problem Jly, we can handle it” I replied, I was feeling confident, but at the same time extremely worried, what if Amanda was one of those who died? What would I do if she was?! In my mind her dying was worth then death, she meant everything to me, I hoped with every ounce of strength she was alive and not hurt.

My Lord Spar looked at me, he always knew when I was worrying about her, how he did was beyond me, but he knew, I remained silent.

“Mieke, Kuri, Orion and Chaun, you go together, Kuri, you can fight if you want, Orion, stay back and heal and buff, Mieke, Maximum Crisis them as much as you can in hoards of at least 20, Chaun, you can hack them up too” Jly again explained.

“Easy enough foo.” Mieke replied in the way only she would.

Paw, you and me will be at Saint Hall, you'll hand out Blinkwings to get everyone to Flaris and as you do that I will hold off any Rock Muscles, it's probably gonna be a lot more dangerous because according to Damasca they tend to be around the town itself and the Duel Arena.”

“No problem bro, you and I could do it!” Paw replied with a smile, a blind rat could tell they loved each other as siblings.

“Ok, everyone else is together and you know what to do, ok, everyone ready?” Jly asked

“Leave it to us!” I replied, “We're on it foo” Mieke replied, “Let's hope we all make it!” DogLeroy replied, “Of course we will Leroy..” Phoera mentioned with a shake of her head.

“Ok, everyone, Blinkwing to Saint Morning and let's hope for the best, best of luck” Jly replied and we all
Blinkwinged to Saint Morning and to war.

To be continued
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: The Magician Hero-FlyFF Story

#2 Postby Jlyons » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:57 am

Very good opening chapter, DM. Light years better than your entire previous story put together. I think you've got something here.

Can't wait for chapter two. ^^

RedBlueDude
Nublet

#3 Postby RedBlueDude » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Thats rather good! I don't think I've read your other stories before, but this was pretty well written, looking forward to the next part. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#4 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:02 am

Chapter 2: Protector

We all arrived near the now abandoned Magic Shop where Martin the shopkeep would stand but he was gone now, all the NPCs were, all gone, there was mass carnage here too, I fought hard to keep my emotions hidden, but inside I was panicing like there was no tomorrow for my love, I prayed to Rhisis she was alive still, that there were people to save, I hoped there was people to save, out of the corner of my eye a Knight charged at us with a 2 handed axe of some kind and Mieke with some quick thinking stopped her with Satanology and he froze on the spot.

“Hey, what the? Let me go!” she yelled, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you” Jlyons said, “I thought you were going to kill those I and my friends saved and merely sought to protect them” the Knight replied, “Damasca?” “Hmm?” I looked up, “What do you think? Truth or lie, seeing as you understand minds better then us” Jly asked, after a minute I said “She's telling the truth, you can stop Satanologying her now Mieke”

“So why are you here? You should be gone if you want to live” the Knight commented, “We're assisting with the fighting and evacuating foo” Mieke remarked, “And the mage and Assist? They'll get slaughtered!” she remarked, “I'm more then capable!” I yelled, “I may be low leveled but I can't just leave, not when my Nii-San is here!” Kuri replied.

“Whatever, there's a bunch of Mercs, Mages, Assists, Acrobats, Psykeepers, Billposters, Blades, Knights, a few Ringmasters and surprisingly Rangers fighting, many have died today as I'm
sure you can tell.” the Knight explained.

“Le-anne? Who are you talking to?” a beautiful voice asked, I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl there was, she was alive! Oh thank the gods, amanda2007 was ok! She saw me and her eyes filled with tears, as I walked to her she ran into my arms and cried out of relief “I was so worried Damasca, I thought those monsters killed you!” she managed to say, “Nah, it takes more then Rockmuscles to kill me, well, Giant Rockmuscle is a different story but regular Rockmuscles
couldn't kill me.” I said whilst she laid her head on my shoulder crying, the group looking at
me holding her.

“I was worried sick about you baby, why didn't you keep in touch?” I asked her, worry dominating my emotions, “I'm sorry, but I was too scared, they were everywhere, luckily a Billposter saved
me and a bunch of other people.” she replied and began crying on my shoulder, I continued to
hold her as she cried, and heard a loud crumbling sound and Rockmuscles began storming the place, Jly ran in front and began to cast his high powered Elemental spells and hold them back
whilst my Lord Spar would use Mental Sign and Haste on him, I doubt Jly would have needed
every buff.

Jly yelled at me “DAMASCA! GET HER OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET HER KILLED AND START
KILLING THESE THINGS AND SAVING ME SOME STRESS!” “Ok ok, don't have to yell.........” I muttered.
“Your fighting too baby? Why?” Amanda asked me with worry in her eyes, “Because, I saw one too
many people, and I want them to be able to rest in peace knowing they were avenged... I want you
to go to the female Psykeeper not wearing a Red Dress and get a Blinkwing to Flaris if you don't have one on you , stay in Flaris and wait for me there, please Amanda, I don't want you to die.” I
practically begged.

“Promise me one thing” she answered after several long minutes, “Of course, what is it?” I answered,
“Kiss me right here right now and promise to come back alive and in one piece” she answered, “Ok, I promise I will come back in one piece and alive” I answered and in front of everyone not fighting, I kissed her, she then used a Blinkwing and I stepped back, “Good luck Damasca” she said as she waved and disappeared.

I closed my eyes for a moment, to hide my disappointment she had to go, I reopened them and my eyes filled with resolve, with anger, with confidence, I began to cast Mental Strike and taking down
Rockmuscles in less then 7 hits, I fought back, my role in this war had begun, I would see it through,
I knew the others felt the same.

We would fight together and we would win, I knew it.

Paw

#5 Postby Paw » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:50 pm

This chapter had a strong ending, but it was a little short.
...out of the corner of my eye a Knight charged at us with a 2 handed axe of some kind and Mieke with some quick thinking stopped her with Satanology and he froze on the spot.

“Hey, what the? Let me go!” she yelled, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you” Jlyons said, “I thought you were going to kill those I and my friends saved and merely sought
“I was worried sick about you baby, why didn't you keep in touch?” I asked her, worry dominating my emotions, “I'm sorry, but I was too scared, they were everywhere, luckily a Billposter saved me and a bunch of other people.”
This part confused me a little bit. Try to use names in place of pronouns (he, she) when you have to refer to a person a lot.

Great job DM, I can't wait to read more of your story. *.*

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#6 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm

...out of the corner of my eye a Knight charged at us with a 2 handed axe of some kind and Mieke with some quick thinking stopped her with Satanology and he froze on the spot.

“Hey, what the? Let me go!” she yelled, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you” Jlyons said, “I thought you were going to kill those I and my friends saved and merely sought
“I was worried sick about you baby, why didn't you keep in touch?” I asked her, worry dominating my emotions, “I'm sorry, but I was too scared, they were everywhere, luckily a Billposter saved me and a bunch of other people.”
This part confused me a little bit. Try to use names in place of pronouns (he, she) when you have to refer to a person a lot.

I just realised I accidently cut a bit. ||||| D'OH!

Paw

#7 Postby Paw » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:24 pm

I just realised I accidently cut a bit. ||||| D'OH!
Oh, ok. It makes more sense now. ^^

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#8 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:26 pm

It was meant to be the Knight explaining to Jly what happened then Amanda running into Damasca's arms.

I'll have to rewrite that bit..... >_>

Paw

#9 Postby Paw » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:49 pm

You fixed your story well, it's a lot easier to read now. Great job. ^^ Next chapter please! *.*

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#10 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:26 am

Chapter 3 is more based on how Damasca and amanda2007 met, my girlfriend (amanda2007's owner) requested I write this.

Author Note: This is wrote from amanda2007's point of view, she is a Mage and this time and
maybe once or twice more from her point of view as a different perspective.

Chapter 3: How we met

As I teleported to Flaris, I saw many other players there, one asked me “Excuse me miss, but do you know what's going on in Saint Morning?” , I merely answered “My boyfriend and some of his friends are working together to kill them all, I only saw the battle start before I got out of there.” and I walked off slowly and they asked again “Can you name some of those who are saving us all?.

I suppose I could tell them that much “My boyfriend Damasca- “Damasca's fighting too?! He must be stronger then last we met” a Acrobat mentioned, - You know Damasca?” I asked, “He was helping me power level one time, got me up 3 levels, he's a great guy and your lucky to have him.” the guy asked, he was right though, I was lucky, lucky to have met him too....

I remembered meeting him, that day when I first began my adventure after running away from home, I walked into the wrong area and a Mercanary said “Lookie here, a widdle little weakling
Vagrant” and pushed me hard onto the ground and onto my butt.

“Why'd you do that?” I asked, “Your in my territory! Any girl who walks in here feels how good I am!” and he walked towards me, I feared for my life.

Next thing I knew a sphere of some kind flew at him and he was knocked backwards, “Who's there! Show yourself or she dies!” and the Merc pulled his sword on me and he walked out of the shadows of the trees, I blushed at the thought someone was willing to save me, he was holding a Mage's weapon, a Wand in his right hand and a Shield attached to his left arm, I thought he was handsome

“Who the hell are you Mage?!” the Merc yelled and as he did he spat on me, I wiped it away and amazingly, he was calm and staring at the Merc with anger in his eyes over the injustice.

“Damasca's the name, Magic's my game” he replied, “Now Merc, I'll give you two choices, 1) You leave now and never harm her again or 2) You will suffer the wrath of a very pissed off Mage. Either way I win” , “Hah! Try me! You couldn't hurt me you puny stick Mage!” the Merc replied and spat on me again, I was disgusted and filled with anger.

“You asked for it Mercanary!” Damasca yelled and he cast a spell and the Merc fell flat onto his back with a thump and he was cursing, as he got up he spat on me again and said “Mark my words Mage, I will get you back for this, mark my words” and he gave Damasca the finger and walked off.

I paniced, that Merc had wanted to hurt me in a way only a handful of women knew how it felt, Damasca, who at the time I didn't know, he could of wanted me for his own desires, I was scared, but he simply put his wand away and offered me his hand to get up, I took it and he helped me up and smiled.

“I-I hope your ok.” he murmered, he was obviously not used to girls, I doubt he was used to people at all, “Thank you, your not going to hurt me are you?” I asked timidly and stepped backwards, “I won't hurt you, please, stay, I'm just not...very good with girls.” he requested blushing furiously, I stayed, he wouldn't hurt me.

“I'm Amanda2007, but call me Amanda, you said Damasca was your name right?” I asked as I introduced myself, “Yes, Damasca's my name.” he answered and held out his hand, I took it
and shook his hand.

“So....- he started blushing even more here- do you....want to do something sometime?” he asked “Like a date you mean?” I asked, I could not deny my curiosity about him, there was something about him that made me feel things I didn't understand, “Sure, if you want to that is...” he replied timidly, he would need some help with been used to girls, “Of course I will, name when and where.” I answered.

“Meet me...outside the Public Office at about 4:30pm ok? And I don't care what you wear ok?
Bye” and he walked off, I was excited and feeling giddy about my first date, I wasn't sure who
to tell.

That afternoon, I met him there, he was still as shy as ever, but I found it cute for some reason, “Hi Damasca” I said as I arrived and he smiled and took me by the hand to somewhere, to up on top of a mountain and he let me sit down before he did and we began to talk about everything we could think of, but he hid a lot about himself from me, if I asked about his childhood he would change the subject, if I asked about his family, he'd only mention his sister and never the rest.

As it hit sunset he said “I guess I better get you home now”, I shook my head “No, I want to
spend more time with you Damasca, please, let me stay for a couple more hours”, “Ok, but
what about YOUR family? Won't they be mad?” he asked, “My mother's dead and my dad's
a drug addict and I live with my cousin, he's out of town, so no one will know” and I then
laid on my head on his shoulder, he was comfortable with this it seemed.

We just sat there in silence for hours staring at the moon, he then took me home and said
good bye and thanks for a great time and then left as I walked inside, I offered for him to
come inside and he shook his head saying the date was more then enough and he walked
off.

“Miss? Miss!” and I snapped out of it, “Sorry, I was reminiscing, what was it you wanted?”I asked the Vagrant trying to talk to me, “Will Saint Morning be saved by them? Can they do it?” she asked with fear evident, “They will, I know they will.” and I walked off and stood at the spot where we had our first date and where both he and I realised we had feelings for the other.

Author Note: Back to Damasca now.

I stood in a tree I had climbed up, looking over the area around us we had fortified before we could start annhilating the Rockmuscles, with us were a group of Mages, Psykeepers, Mercs, Blades, Knights, Billposters and a Ranger or two, it was up to us to all save Saint Morning, I jumped out of the tree and I landed, we would fight and never give up, not till the Rockmuscles were back in the Fantasy Desert and weren't so many.

“It's time, let's go” I said quietly to myself, but the 4 people around me heard me, and our war to save Saint Morning began.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#11 Postby Hari » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Really interesting. Keep 'em comin'. :D

IFsAssIst
Nublet

#12 Postby IFsAssIst » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:12 pm

I don't like reading but since this is FlyFF xD ill give it a try :P

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#13 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:45 am

To be honest, most of this I wrote when it was pretty late and I was feeling tired.

Chapter 4: To battle we go!

As we all stood there, we were all nervous, this would be a victory to remember or a loss to forever mourn, I myself hoped it wasn't the latter, I was eager to begin my fight, Jlyons stood in front, everyone had silently agreed that Jlyons had the right to be the leader, I didn't really care, as long as we succeded in desecrating them.

I stood next to my sister KuriCetsuke, she was scared, “You could always escape to Flaris sister, I'm not making you stay” I said to her, “No nii-san, I'm staying to help you!” she snapped back, “I don't want you to die, if I die someone needs to comfort Amanda...” and at that I turned away at thoughts of Amanda, “I promised..I will return alive and in one piece, and I'll do just that” I murmered to myself then stood up straight ready for the fight.

“Everyone” Jlyons called out and everyone stopped talking to hear him, “I don't expect everyone to come out alive but I hope everyone does, those of you who die today, know that we thank you for helping and we're proud of you, now...... on the count of 3 all Melee fighters, Mercenarys, Blades and Knights charge in, then the Assists, Billposters and Ringmasters to buff and heal everyone you can, whilst the Acrobats, Rangers and Jesters- at Jly mentioning Jesters I spat on the ground with no one realising, I had a strong dislike for Jesters- fire long range, then, on my mark, last but not least, the Mages, Psykeepers and myself will charge, together we will fight and win or we die the death of heroes!”

“Wow, way to encourage and not hide some of us will die......” I muttered, “1! 2! 3! Melee Fighters attack!” Jly yelled and everyone else including myself moved and the Mercenarys, Blades and Knights charged, the ground felt like it was been stomped on by 10 Giant Bangs as they all ran, the Knights heavily armoured as they charged, I was so glad my sister Adridiana wasn't there, she was safe in Flaris, I hoped.

I stood there from the tree I climbed up and watched over 80 Mercenarys, Blades and Knights
fighting, wielding swords and axes, fighting as if they were posessed by a Spirit of Rage, whatever the hell a Spirit of Rage was, over 100 Rockmuscles had been slain and only 1 or 2 unlucky Mercenarys had fallen and died, crushed by a Rockmuscles's foot as their torso turned to dust and blood poured out, the look of agony the last thing on their face.

“Damasca?” I looked down, it was Lord Spar, I jumped out of the tree and knelt at his feet, “Stand up” he commanded and I did so, there was a serious tone in his voice I never heard before, “I have a order for you” he said, “Your orders are law Lord Spar, say what your order is and I shall follow it” I replied in my usual tone, “If I die today, I order you to look after your sister, your friends and most importantly Amanda, that is a order!” he said in a commanding voice, “As you wish My Lord, I will comply” I answered and he hugged me, “If I die, never doubt I didn't like having you as my “Knight”, I appreciate everything you did for me Damasca” he said as he hugged me.

“And will do in the future Lord Spar, your not dying today, you will live and in one piece.” I said to him, a inner determination flared, “Just incase” and he gave me a small item wrapped in a box, “If I do die, consider it my thanks” and he walked off, “You got one too foo?” Mieke asked as she floated over, “Yeah...wonder what it is, oh well, I'll find out later when I need it” and I pocketed it, “ASSISTS! BILLPOSTERS! RINGMASTERS! CHARGE!” I heard Jly yell, all wielding their battle sticks or Knuckles, the Ringmasters and Assists were buffing and healing whilst the Billposters were either fighting the Rockmuscles or AoEing them, a few unlucky Assists were stunned by the Rockmuscles's blows and some were crushed, some had their heads bitten off (I cringed when I saw that) and some were eaten.

“ACROBATS! RANGERS! JESTERS! FIRE!” I distantly heard Jlyons yell and the Acrobats, Rangers and Jesters ran up onto the cliffs and high spots, Bow Acros and Rangers would pull a arrow out of their quiver, place the arrow, pull it back with the bowstring and then let go and the arrow would shoot at them like a missle, hit the Rockmuscle in the head usually and then it would fall, sometimes on a unlucky Mercenary, Blade, Knight, Assist, Billposter (Lord Spar, please be safe) or Ringmaster who may or may not survive depending on how much strength or stamina they had , but mostly it fell onto another Rockmuscle and it would kill two for one arrow.

The Jesters and Yoyo Acros threw their yoyos and the Acros tended to be pulled in and killed, only about 12 of them were smart enough to let go of the yoyo, the Jesters chickened out, but I couldn't begrudge them for it.

“MAGES! PSYKEEPERS! AND MYSELF CAUSE I'M THE ONLY ELEMENTOR HERE! ATTACK FROM AFAR!” Jlyons yelled, we ran in close enough to cast spells, the Psykeepers and Jly, due to having AoE spells would attack several at once then together would AoE them and obliterate them whilst we Mages fought in a different area.

I could do nothing but Mental Strike them to death due to not having Swordwind or any Wind Spells, but I killed my fair share and shattered my share of Rockmuscle minds whilst others
blew them to bits, one Mage tried to shock them with Static Ball, that Mage got it pretty hard
and he was killed by having his whole torso ripped from him by a punch and his legs fell uselessly to the ground as blood poured from what was left of him.

After 40 minutes of fighting I fell to my knees from fatigue, I couldn't keep going at this rate, I needed to rest, everyone needed to, the Assists still alive, Billposters and Ringmasters were
buffing and healing everyone and giving them the strength to keep going, I looked up, more
then 2000 Rockmuscles were killed, from what I could see, there were about 1000 left and
the Giant which even I could handle regrouping, so we used the time they took to regroup
to relax and rest, to bury the dead, to mourn, to do whatever.

I walked over to Jly who was staring at the Rockmuscles with extreme distaste , he looked at me through his black sunglasses, “Jly, I've been thinking about this whole suituation and have a theory.” I said to him, hoping he would listen, “I'm listening Damasca.” he answered after signalling Lord Spar, Paw, Mieke, Orion and Dan to him.

“Ok, I have a theory, normally a monster is not like this right? Which led me to believe that someone or a group of people are commanding them, it's just a theory and it's laughable, so laugh if you want.” I explained.

“You know, that's quite possible Damasca, but one thing, who would be able to command monsters?” Paw asked, “I was thinking, maybe.... a Elementor, or a Ranger or Jester, Elementors are practically one with nature's anger, Rangers are... well, Rangers and Jesters minus the fact I don't like Jesters have skills like that.” I answered explaining as well as I could.

“This is quite serious foo.” Mieke said in her usual calm tone, “No kidding, what the hell are we
meant to do?!” Orion yelled at me, “Don't look at me, Jly's in command.” I answered, “Damasca, you and Sparrow can get behind enemy lines right?” Jly asked me, looking into my eyes from behind those shades of his, “Why me?” Lord Spar and I asked in unison, “Damasca has a annoying but useful habit to be able to sneak around, and he needs Sparrow there incase trouble brews to buff, heal and fight if need be. Damasca and Sparrow, can you two do it? Find out who's the leader of this for us, PM me when you do and we'll storm our way in
and we'll finish this.” Jly explained to us.

“Yeah, I reckon Lord Spar and I can handle this, do you My Lord?” I said then asked Lord Spar, “Heh, this should be easy, I hope, leave it to us Jly.” Lord Spar answered in response, “Ok, good luck to both of you” Jly said then walked off as others wished us good luck and Lord Spar looked at me and we both nodded and ran back to the tree I scouted from then began our mission, and I hoped like hell we'd suceed, everyone depended on it.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#14 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Yay! Spy type sh*t! :razz:
~Sparoku

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#15 Postby Dan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Awesome! Really gory, but awesome!