What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

Re: What pissed you off today?

#901 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:16 pm

My friends at school never listen to what I think, only one or two at the MOST do.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#902 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 am

Someone called my work asking where her boyfriend was yesterday. When I told her I didn't know where he was, she called me a "Fucking rude bitch" and hung up. :feh:
~Sparoku

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#903 Postby Dan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Someone called my work asking where her boyfriend was yesterday. When I told her I didn't know where he was, she called me a "Fucking rude bitch" and hung up. :feh:
Something like that happened while I worked at McDonalds, only the guy called me a "mother fucker".
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Jlyons

#904 Postby Jlyons » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Well, my fear about "something big coming down the pipe" came true: two term papers are going to be assigned as of Tuesday, which will be due at the end of the semester. The one that has me mad, well, let's just say, it requires access to places that most students don't have. And we're expected to gain access to those places. Intriguing challenge, but a little on the unfair side imo.
Something like that happened while I worked at McDonalds, only the guy called me a "mother fucker".
You should've asked him, with a smile, "Would you like fries with this middle finger?"

Dan

#905 Postby Dan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:08 pm

I couldn't. He hung up right after he said that. :P

dark9dragon
Banned
Banned

#906 Postby dark9dragon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 pm

idk how i being racist or cursin someone out from guild
I have the screenshots to prove your cursing/racism.
well do u have rest of conversation? n how u know it wasnt a wc cuz i was in a party n tlkin to ppl on pm wen it happen cuz as soon i said it u just jump to conclusion

if life a bitch, u better make everyday ur wife

u only have one life u better live it up

Dan

#907 Postby Dan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 pm

n how u know it wasnt a wc....
How does he know it wasn't a water closet?

Seriously, this entire thing might've been a huge misunderstanding because of your bad grammar. You really need to improve it if you want to avoid situations like this.

dark9dragon
Banned
Banned

#908 Postby dark9dragon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Seriously, this entire thing might've been a huge misunderstanding because of your bad grammar. You really need to improve it if you want to avoid situations like this.
[/quote]

wc= wrong chat

Dan

#909 Postby Dan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:48 pm

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. WC doesn't normally abbreviate to "wrong chat". People just type that out. There was no need to abbreviate it. Just type stuff like that out next time.

Edit: On topic: Apparently, somebody wrote a racial slur on one of the elevators in the dorm complex. As if I didn't have enough trouble here, now I have to deal with this too...

Jlyons

#910 Postby Jlyons » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:52 pm

I have the chat screenies in question. I can't call what he said to be racism, but he did use a racist word. Personally, I would've given a warning for that, but since he'd been called on it by Spar and Link before, I'd call it an ultimatum warning, if it was just that. That said, Spar and Link saw the original racist remarks in question, and they called for the ban right then and there (though nothing could be done until Paw could get on, which she couldn't). In essence, the ban should've already come, but you basically had your sentence commuted, more or less, due to the inability to get a hold of Paw.

That said, the disrespect was plain as day in the long conversation. The sad part about it is, I STICKIED THAT RULE TWO MONTHS AGO. Link: http://chibi.lomeproductions.com/forum/ ... f=18&t=795
Failure to follow this very basic rule will result in a swift boot out the door. Permanently. Including all alts.

Fair warning to all guildies. :)
Fair warning was issued two months ago. Shino refused to comply, and I have the screenshot evidence required to make it official as of yesterday evening. Case closed. Gg, have a nice day.

dark9dragon
Banned
Banned

#911 Postby dark9dragon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm

nuuuuu case reopen still wat happen if it was a wc(wrong chat)

TheDarkPawn
Is awesome!!!

#912 Postby TheDarkPawn » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 pm

Can anyone pm what exatcly was said? Im curious nao ._.

Jlyons

#913 Postby Jlyons » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Shino, you don't want me airing dirty laundry here. Trust me, you don't. Your standing around here is in bad enough shape as it is. Also, I'm not posting the screenshots unless I have permission from the one who sent them to me. If you REALLY want me to air it though, I'll ask for that person's permission.

Another infraction I noticed from the screenshots: You're using words that you know good and well aren't allowed in our guild chat. Heck, the rule itself was in the guild window in-game. That's not bannable for a single offense though, but it contributed to your removal from the guild.

Your call as to where we go from here, Shino. You blew multiple chances. You're not coming back to Meow. Ever. I'm willing to discuss this civilly with you (in a separate thread though, please, or in private messages), explain what happened, every single detail as to why you were removed from the guild, why people think so lowly of you right now, etc. I'd be more than happy to help you rebuild the bridges you burned down. But you're not coming back to Meow.

Your call, Shino.

Also, for anyone wanting screenshots, I do not have permission to share as of the time of this post. I also will not press for permission to share unless Shino wants me to go there.

The matter is closed. Anything from this point on is between me, Shino, and anyone he's directly disrespected from his initial infractions, specifically in repairing any damage Shino caused or whatever route people decide to take. Please move on. :)

dark9dragon
Banned
Banned

#914 Postby dark9dragon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Also, for anyone wanting screenshots, I do not have permission to share as of the time of this post. I also will not press for permission to share unless Shino wants me to go there.
i give permission

kind of first step to buildin my bridge i guess cuz y should i hide stuff from guild dats about it?

Jlyons

#915 Postby Jlyons » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:04 pm

i give permission

kind of first step to buildin my bridge i guess cuz y should i hide stuff from guild dats about it?
I need the other person's permission as well before I do anything. I'll start up the conversation with you once I have a yay or nay from that person.

Return to “Hangout”