What Made You Happy Today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: What Made You Happy Today?

#1171 Postby Jlyons » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 am

After much frustration spanning months, I finally cleared 2/5ths of Slavers Exile on Guild Wars (heroes and henchmen only). Unfortunately, I need to improve my offense vs multi-monk squads before I can continue in there (chained cleric popups are a pain in the backside mid-fight vs 2 monk squads), but at least it's two less bosses I have to worry about.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1172 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Finally being able to play the Left 4 Dead 2 Demo. ^^

Oddly, no Tank yet. It's probably not in the demo but if it pops up it'll scare the fuck out of me. o.e
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1173 Postby Used2beDejil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 am

Roughly figured out what I want to do with my school. I'm gonna study some community-something (dunno the word in english), then if that goes well, I'll continue on to the university and study law ^o^

And if the law thing doesn't work out, I'ma go into politics :3

Yep, I'm gonna be a smart-ass in a suit :U

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1174 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 am

Roughly figured out what I want to do with my school. I'm gonna study some community-something (dunno the word in english), then if that goes well, I'll continue on to the university and study law ^o^

And if the law thing doesn't work out, I'ma go into politics :3

Yep, I'm gonna be a smart-ass in a suit :U
You've got the smart ass part hands down. All you need is the suit. XD

What made me happy; Playing some good songs on my Bass Guitar. Finally getting back my old groove. Also experimenting with different tunings, my favorite seems to be CGCF right now, But Ima stick to EADG for now as most of the songs I play in are in that tuning, and...

...no-one is probably interesting in this anyway. XD

Bella
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^

#1175 Postby Bella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 pm

New sig. *see below*

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1176 Postby Used2beDejil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:25 pm

New sig. *see below*
It r pwetty :D

Xiaotsu

#1177 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:25 pm

What made me happy; Playing some good songs on my Bass Guitar. Finally getting back my old groove. Also experimenting with different tunings, my favorite seems to be CGCF right now, But Ima stick to EADG for now as most of the songs I play in are in that tuning, and...

Says who??? I wanna hear! You know how much I enjoy your music, it's quite impressive!.. Now talk Mistah! *.*

Can I hear it some time? <3
Hahah, yeah sure. I'm writing a few riffs at the moment. Nothing special, but it's making me happy to get my creative juices flowing again.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1178 Postby Echo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Says who??? I wanna hear! You know how much I enjoy your music, it's quite impressive!.. Now talk Mistah! *.*

Hahah, yeah sure. I'm writing a few riffs at the moment. Nothing special, but it's making me happy to get my creative juices flowing again.
I wanna see too. >_<
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#1179 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:16 pm

I wanna see too. >_<
If I can get something to record with, i'll record some simple stuff. I would play over mic but I feel uncomfortable doing that. Dun worry i'll upload some stuff as soon as I can for everyone to "enjoy". :razz:

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1180 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 pm

I wanna see too. >_<
If I can get something to record with, i'll record some simple stuff. I would play over mic but I feel uncomfortable doing that. Dun worry i'll upload some stuff as soon as I can for everyone to "enjoy". :razz:
I want to see too!
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#1181 Postby Xiaotsu » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

I wanna see too. >_<
I want to see too!
Yayz! I'm totally excited <3
This made me happy <3

And me and my friend are actually recording a song soon...he'll be able to upload onto his PC. Hopefully I can grab the youtube link when he's done. Here's hoping~

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1182 Postby Used2beDejil » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:25 pm

I want to see too!
Yayz! I'm totally excited <3
This made me happy <3

And me and my friend are actually recording a song soon...he'll be able to upload onto his PC. Hopefully I can grab the youtube link when he's done. Here's hoping~
Can't wait! *shiny
Like Xiao so well said in another thread: COMBO BREAKER :U

Anyway, what made me happy was that the band from my class won the Battle of the Bands thing on my school ^u^

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1183 Postby Echo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Thunder.
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#1184 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Rain.