Turmoil of Feminine Youth- FlyFF Fanfic

:bulletpink:Release your inner artist here!
Drawings, comics, poems, stories and fan fics! They all go in here!
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

Turmoil of Feminine Youth- FlyFF Fanfic

#1 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 am

This story is in third person and is about Adridiana Ramza, Damasca's little sister, Damasca himself doesn't appear too much in the story.

NOTE: This story is a lot darker then Magician Hero ever was or will be, you've been warned.

Chapter One: Bloodlight Sunrise

Blood...there was blood all over the floor of the Madrigal Hospital, laying in the blood were the corpses of several Ringmasters who ran the hospital and multiple patients, if any of them were still alive, they wouldn't be for much longer due to the multiple fatal stabbings.

All the girl could hear was her own heavy breathing amidst her dominating fears, all she could see was a man with a longsword in each hand, the blades dripping blood as flames rose from the ground and spread as the entire hospital begin to burn to the ground. The man turned around and spotted her, she could see his lips move but couldn't hear his words over the blaze, he began to approach her whilst preparing to end her life.

All she could do was let out a inaudible scream as the blades were inches from ending her life as she shifted from her inner world of nightmares to the world of awakening.

Adridiana Ramza sat up the instant she awoke as sweat drenched her dressing gown and slid down her face as she let out a loud scream, she could not remove the image of the man from her mind, or the blades that dripped blood, was it her blood?... With what felt like all the strength she had, she took several deep breaths and calmed herself down, regaining her senses as the man and the blades left her mind.

'Just a nightmare...” she whispered to herself, repeating the sentence until she had completely calmed down. It was the only thing that managed to fully calm her, no matter how severe the nightmares. Yet it would only serve as a temporary solution, the nightmare returned whenever she closed her eyes or if she thought about it too frequently.

The sixteen year old girl sighed to herself as she looked around her room, the room her friend Vicgold had given her to stay in in his double story house in Saint Morning, He was a Assist training to become a Ringmaster and he had this house due to help from Meow, a guild that was closely associated with the man she loved, Sparrowhawk911, or Spar as everyone called him. She did wonder what kind of parent would give their child such a odd name, but she didn't care.

Just thinking of him depressed her at times, or made her smile it depended on her mood, today, it just depressed her further. It was two years later and she still couldn't get over him, they'd dated for approximately two weeks and he broke it off, Adridiana was still a lovestruck fool, even now two years later, he had found someone else, he married them, he lost them in a battle, yet she couldn't stop feeling as she did, she considered herself a fool, a idiot and many other things.

She looked up as she heard a knock on her door. “Adri? Is everything ok? I heard screaming.” the voice belonged to Vicgold, she hadn't mentioned the nightmares to him, she was as stubborn as her brother in the factor that she refused to tell anyone but her closest friend about her problems. “I'm fine, don't worry, it was just a spider, I killed it.” she replied, it was a terrible lie and a obvious one, but it would have to do.

“Alright, if you say so.” came the reply, she couldn't tell if he believed her or not, “I'm heading off to the Guild, make sure to wash up the dishes when you're finished breakfast.” and with that his footsteps faded as he walked downstairs, she sighed with relief to herself, he didn't need to know.

As she began to change into her casual clothing, she decided once she ate, she would be going to see her best friend, the only person she could trust with her problems, the nightmares had to stop, but as she thought of the nightmares as she contacted her friend with the PM System, a device unique to Madrigal, originally for GMs but now given to any Madrigal citizen at the age of thirteen, the man with the blood dripping off his blades, she also saw the flames rising, no matter how much she tried to suppress it again, the flames rose and she could feel their heat.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: Turmoil of Feminine Youth- FlyFF Fanfic

#2 Postby SparDanger » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Wow.

More plz? *shiny
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#3 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 am

That was...deep. o__O

Paw

#4 Postby Paw » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 pm

What Xiao said, this is really deep...and quite scary. O_o But it really draws you in and I can't wait to read more. :)

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#5 Postby SparDanger » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 am

Next chapter please?
~Sparoku

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#6 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Chapter Two- Guilt, Anguish and Eternal Incarceration

Lyradia awoke to her PM system beeping, the girl was a magician and the best friend of Adridiana. Lyradia hated waking up earlier then she planned to, but Adridiana only ever PMed her this early in the morning if it was important, she sat up and looked at the message asking to talk to her urgently, Lyradia sent a reply agreeing for her to arrive in thirty minutes.

Lyradia knew Adridiana better then anyone, she hated knowing what she knew, it didn't weigh her down and torment her on a daily basis like it did Adridiana, but she truly sympathized. Thirty minutes later, Adridiana arrived and entered, locking the front door behind her and walking over to Lyradia and embracing one another, as best friends and like sisters.

“I'm sorry for contacting you so early, but I needed to talk and you're the only one I can talk to about my problems.” was all Adridiana said as she stepped back, staring at the floor with a guilty expression on her face. “It's fine, just tell me what's wrong that'd cause you to wake me up this early.” Lyradia replied sincerely as she led Adridiana to the lounge room and sat her down, sitting on a armchair adjacent to the one Adridiana sat on.

Adridiana wasn't sure how to speak of her nightmares in a coherent way that wasn't just rambling, she wanted to say everything, she wanted to be comforted, she wanted to see a end to it, for now, the most recent nightmare would do, so she spoke of the nightmare of last night to Lyradia's horror. How could a nightmare sound so realistic, yet still only be a nightmare? It fathomed the human mind.

“Adri, it's just a nightmare, you know that right? As tormenting as it sounds, I can't think of it as anything but a nightmare.” Lyradia eventually said after minutes of silence. “Is it? The last time I had a nightmare this bad, she died.” Lyradia knew who she meant, Adridiana's sister in law, her brother Damasca's wife had died the week after Adridiana had a nightmare of a nameless woman being slain, it had shattered the core of Damasca's existance and brought anguish to everyone else in Damasca's guild, AuraKaiser.

It was time to change this morbid and depressing topic, Lyradia thought to herself.

“Why are you staying at Vicgold's anyway? I do have plenty of space here if you wanted to stay here.” Lyradia asked, Adridiana looked away, appearing to be wondering why she was herself, but she knew the real reason. “I don't want to be a bother to you.” was the answer, Lyradia rolled her eyes, there she goes again.

“You idiot, you're not a bother or a burden, so stop thinking you are.” Lyradia said in her impatience, it was time to make this day enjoyable and not a morbid angst filled day, knowing Adridiana couldn't help it, she lacked her mother's inner strength, the strength her brother had.

Damasca and Adridiana's father was physically, mentally and emotionally abusive towards them, delighting in punishing them for the smallest infrigments, or even for no real reason. Damasca left once he turned sixteen and took Adridiana with him, the abuse had shattered any hopes for Adridiana's self esteem and her insecurity was a anvil dragging her into the ocean that was her inability to escape her past and Lyradia knew, she tried to help, no matter what though.

“Sorry for bothering you, should I go?” Adridiana asked moments later, she didn't want to be trouble for her best friend.

“No, it's fine, hey, let's go get some breakfast or some coffee, it'll be fun!” Lyradia said, clapping her hands together excitedly and smiling, she was hungry and knew Adridiana loved the cafe a few streets away.

“Sure, sounds good.” Adridiana answered, as Lyradia got up and went to grab her handbag, Adridiana couldn't help but brood over the nightmare, the man with the blades was familiar, but she couldn't figure out who he was.

She didn't know any males who were Blades, did she? As Lyradia re-entered, she tried to focus her attention on now, but at the back of her mind, she was trying to figure out who it was, if this was a warning like last time, then she felt it was her responsibility to figure it out as quickly as possible, for whoever was the victim's sake.

For her own as well.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#7 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Again...that was deep. O____o

Are there any comics on here that dont involve brutal murdering, by any chance?

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#8 Postby Dan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Not bad. Seems like the story's going to a lighter note in the next chapter, but may just plummet into an exciting action or suspense scene of some sort.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#9 Postby SparDanger » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 pm

:bump:

Need more please.

If you update yours, I'll update mine? *.*
~Sparoku

Return to “Caged Creativity”