What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Rayn En Fire
*Pokes next poster*

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1831 Postby Rayn En Fire » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 pm

My neighbor or someone on my street decided that 8 am would be a perfect time to cut/trim trees.
:pissed:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFeed my Azurill so I can beat Pastry < 3

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1832 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 pm

My neighbor or someone on my street decided that 8 am would be a perfect time to cut/trim trees.
:pissed:
I hate stupid laws that allow you to make as much noise as you want after a ridiculously early time in the morning.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1833 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 pm

~Sparoku

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1834 Postby Echo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Upgrading the OS on my iPod Touch deleted all of my songs, now I have to transfer them again.
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#1835 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:21 pm

My best friend's boyfriend threatening me out of nowhere and my best friend not telling me why.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1836 Postby Echo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Sore back.
Image Image

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1837 Postby Hari » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Went to Gamestop to meet Donnie, and we were on the subject of E3, and this guy who works there, was talking about how Sony blew E3 away, and went on to talk about how Wii has last gen graphics. What really pissed me off, is when he compared the Wii-Mote to The Nintendo Power Glove!! The guy's a fucking Sony whore, and used to bug people into getting Sony consoles. I believe I mentioned him before, and how he haggled my Sister-in-law in getting a PS3 until my sister-in-law finally left, getting pissed off at the guy. He can't do that anymore because the manager got pissed at him for chasing customers away. But what really pissed me off, is how he talked about the Wii-mote not being able to work most of the time and the new Playstation-Move having better capability. I REALLY. FUCKING. HATE. FANBOYS!!!!! :pissed: I mean, I like all of the systems, but this guy, is a Sony whore, and even when I tried to agree with him that Sony did have a decent press conference, he would not let up!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1838 Postby Echo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Went to Gamestop to meet Donnie, and we were on the subject of E3, and this guy who works there, was talking about how Sony blew E3 away, and went on to talk about how Wii has last gen graphics. What really pissed me off, is when he compared the Wii-Mote to The Nintendo Power Glove!! The guy's a fucking Sony whore, and used to bug people into getting Sony consoles. I believe I mentioned him before, and how he haggled my Sister-in-law in getting a PS3 until my sister-in-law finally left, getting pissed off at the guy. He can't do that anymore because the manager got pissed at him for chasing customers away. But what really pissed me off, is how he talked about the Wii-mote not being able to work most of the time and the new Playstation-Move having better capability. I REALLY. FUCKING. HATE. FANBOYS!!!!! :pissed: I mean, I like all of the systems, but this guy, is a Sony whore, and even when I tried to agree with him that Sony did have a decent press conference, he would not let up!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Fanboys, the bane of all existence, other than people that talk in theaters.
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1839 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Fanboys, the bane of all existence, other than people that talk in theaters.
My cure: A cattle prod.
~Sparoku

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1840 Postby Hari » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 am

Dog attacked me yesterday, when I was trying to fix the table. I found out why he attacked me, he had food under the table that came out of the trash can. I picked it up, and he got in trouble for it. People need to leave the gate closed. ><

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1841 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

The power flickered and now my 360 has Strict NAT again. I'll mess with the internet router later.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu

#1842 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:26 pm

People on Monster Hunter Tri acting like idiots and noobs.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1843 Postby Echo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 am

Comcast randomly disconnecting the internet... Cunts.
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1844 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Comcast randomly disconnecting the internet... Cunts.
That. ^
~Sparoku

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1845 Postby Used2beDejil » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Megavideos's "watch 72 minutes and wait 54 minutes before you can watch another 72 minutes" policy

Return to “Hangout”