What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: What pissed you off today?

#2041 Postby SparDanger » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 am

Insanity kept crashing when I was leveling my Ranger.

(He's 75-M now.)
~Sparoku

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#2042 Postby Jlyons » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Getting stuck with a 4-man premade on LoL that instalocks 4 melees. Three of them go glass cannon, including a Nunu and Sion, so I properly predicted going tank. We're doing well until about the 25 minute mark, at which point, their Katarina and Teemo figure out that I'm the only one on my team with any map awareness and proceeds to go full jungle gank mode on the other four, in which the rest of their team follows suit. Within 5 minutes, I'm predicting every single one of their ganks... and, of course, my team continually walk right into said ganks that I called with plenty of time to run and get out of their trap. Top that off with our own Katarina basically flashing into a 1v4/1v5 situation about 4-5 times in the final 15 minutes of the match with the sole purpose of ulting, or in an undermanned situation as an initiate for the sole purpose of ulting, as a glass cannon, and then wondering why she's getting facerolled hard. Meanwhile, Nunu is screaming at anyone not charging head-first into their lines with no regard for their champion's life. Yes, the same Nunu rolling a glass cannon build. Oh, and that glass cannon Nunu is a level 30.

The worst part of it? Their team didn't even take a single tower until after the 30 minute mark, yet we had roughly 5 tower kills, with 2 others well under 50% at that same point. We lost at around the 43 minute mark, and I'm the only one on the team with a positive takedown (kill + assist + turret + barracks):death ratio, posting a 3:1, with 2 turrets downed and soloing another turret by roughly 60%. Everyone else was under 1:1, with two of our glass cannons, Kat and Nunu, under 1:2.

In unrelated news, I'd like a /teamslap command for moments of obvious fail.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2043 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Substitute teachers. I had 3 today. The ones at my school are such incompetent time-wasters =.=
Hmpf. Fuck them. They don't do shit when your money is stolen. And when you try to tell them that somebody is walking out of the building to go to the main school building, they'll tell you to be quiet (basically telling me to shut up) or you won't get my money back. Needless to say, I never got my money back that day and I WOULD HAVE gotten it back that day if that asshole would let me speak! >_<
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Jlyons

#2044 Postby Jlyons » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

The clueless have invaded intermediate bot co-op now. Two straight matches of people trying to focus fire tanks instead of squishies, our squishies trying to 1v4/1v5/2v5, etc. Which means it's probably time to avoid it like the plague and get back to actual matches, where people are... oh wait, nvm. <.<

Wts clues.

Wolfie, save me from this insanity. T.T

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#2045 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 am

The clueless have invaded intermediate bot co-op now. Two straight matches of people trying to focus fire tanks instead of squishies, our squishies trying to 1v4/1v5/2v5, etc. Which means it's probably time to avoid it like the plague and get back to actual matches, where people are... oh wait, nvm. <.<

Wts clues.

Wolfie, save me from this insanity. T.T
Welcome to League of Legends, my friend. I'm glad you're getting up there in the ranks. Now you know what I put up with on a daily basis and why my total K/D ratio is almost always negative.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#2046 Postby Echo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 pm

The petty garbage in this thread.
Image Image

Jlyons

#2047 Postby Jlyons » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Myself, for being a total airhead this morning and leaving something in one of the most obvious spots I could think of, and then not looking there over the course of an entire hour trying to find it. It also made me laugh later, but it pissed me off at the time.
Welcome to League of Legends, my friend. I'm glad you're getting up there in the ranks. Now you know what I put up with on a daily basis and why my total K/D ratio is almost always negative.
You mean it gets worse? Lovely. <.<

Also, don't judge yourself on k/d. Personally, I prefer the Takedown/Death ratio, with a premium on tower/barrack takedowns you were truly involved in. Of course, even then, that's not a catch-all in regards to skill, but it's certainly better than straight k/d.

Paw

#2048 Postby Paw » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Myself, for being a total airhead this morning and leaving something in one of the most obvious spots I could think of, and then not looking there over the course of an entire hour trying to find it. It also made me laugh later, but it pissed me off at the time.
I do that constantly >_>; I usually frantically enlist the help of my family about 5 minutes before I find it, too XD

*Rawr I'm so sick of being...well....sick! I wish I could force it away with sheer willpower. -3- But for now, I'll stick to green tea and a good long book. XD

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2049 Postby SparDanger » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am

Get well soon.
~Sparoku

Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#2050 Postby Vegeta » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 am

My wife and Mother arguing in front of my son. Ugh...
~Vegeta

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2051 Postby SparDanger » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 am

:(
~Sparoku

Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#2052 Postby Vegeta » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 am

":(" indeed. My wife felt terrible afterward too.
~Vegeta

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2053 Postby SparDanger » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 am

":(" indeed. My wife felt terrible afterward too.
So your wife and Mom are still at each-others throats? That bites!
~Sparoku

Paw

#2054 Postby Paw » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 am

The petty garbage in this thread.
For some people, it helps to be able to have somewhere to vent. :shrug:

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2055 Postby SparDanger » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 pm

True dat, Paw.