What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What pissed you off today?

#2071 Postby Echo » Wed May 18, 2011 4:54 am

Having to reset the C Partition of my laptop due to a "update". Fuck you Microsoft, now I have to spend the rest of my night redownloading and reinstalling everything. Good thing all my music and important files are on the D Partition or I'd be in a anger coma.
I do that several times a year man.
Image Image

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#2072 Postby Dan » Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 am

Having to reset the C Partition of my laptop due to a "update". Fuck you Microsoft, now I have to spend the rest of my night redownloading and reinstalling everything. Good thing all my music and important files are on the D Partition or I'd be in a anger coma.
Please tell me this wasn't an automatic update.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#2073 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 am

It was waiting on me to install it, I did. Did not end well. Never downloading automatic updates again.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2074 Postby SparDanger » Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 pm

It was waiting on me to install it, I did. Did not end well. Never downloading automatic updates again.
I have those blocked.
~Sparoku

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#2075 Postby Dan » Wed May 18, 2011 7:02 pm

I had the same problem once. It caused my PC to BSOD at startup.

Freaking Microsoft. -.-
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#2076 Postby Ultimarad » Thu May 19, 2011 2:47 am

That reminds me of an automatic update that keeps creeping up on my laptop, it will attempt it on start up but there would be some problem preventing it from installing, but it will still try for about 10 minutes before giving up and starting normally. I don't remember even Vista taking that long to start up, I'm just glad that it will at least eventually recognise it isn't working and continue to start at all, I would be screwed otherwise.

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#2077 Postby Imoen » Fri May 20, 2011 2:38 pm

They put my groceries in paper when I asked for plastic.. at least with plastic I could have brought it back to be recycled, what am I suppose to do with these paper bags? >_>
PI, full of nostalgia

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2078 Postby SparDanger » Sat May 21, 2011 9:37 am

They put my groceries in paper when I asked for plastic.. at least with plastic I could have brought it back to be recycled, what am I suppose to do with these paper bags? >_>
Do what we did! Make a big ass bag of popcorn! ^_^
~Sparoku

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#2079 Postby Imoen » Sat May 21, 2011 7:12 pm

That sounds fun. xD

What pissed me off today is that one of my customers tried to "save" me today. >_>
PI, full of nostalgia

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2080 Postby SparDanger » Mon May 23, 2011 4:40 pm

That sounds fun. xD

What pissed me off today is that one of my customers tried to "save" me today. >_>
"Save" you? Oh joy! </sarcasm> <.<
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2081 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

I have those blocked.
I have those turned off.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#2082 Postby Echo » Mon May 30, 2011 11:41 am

Bill collectors.
That sounds fun. xD

>_<
Image Image

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2083 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

The Piss 3's update on June 2nd (or whenever they brought back the network) effectively destroying my games. I put in Little Big Planet, White Knight Chronicles and Star Wars The Force Unleashed and ALL THREE GAMES got the "Error at startup" bullshit. I tried Linkmax's suggestion of the Lens Cleaner disc and I got as far as the warning about the saving icon on Little Big Planet. Trying the disc again at the time of this post, letting the entire thing run. I may put in Infamous to see if that works since it's still in it's shrink wrap unless I have a used copy then whatever game that's still in it's shrink wrap will go in the console. If it doesn't work, I don't know what to do other than wait for an update that FIXES the defective update.

Dumbass Sony and their dumbass "engineers".......
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#2084 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 pm

I have to get my carpet cleaned, thankfully it doesn't cost that much. But still, I wanted to save money this week.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#2085 Postby Imoen » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

The person who had carts before me didn't do them at all so the carts were nearly empty when I started and then the person after me had the nerve to complain when I worked my ass off to get it almost halfway full. I thought maybe they didn't realize they had carts but my boss told me she told him he had them so meh. She also didn't do anything about it when I told her he hadn't done them. (One of my other bosses would probably have had him help me.)
PI, full of nostalgia

Return to “Hangout”