The Chibi Hangout RP!

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Dj Kradie

#166 Postby Dj Kradie » Tue May 08, 2007 7:08 am

Meanwhile

Kradie stands in the dim church. Facing the altar, with full of thoughts. There are one door to right and one to the left, behind the altar. ''Where does those doors leads to?'' As he speculates for himself.

Wingo then fades in, back off Kradie ''You are probably wonder where those doors leads to.'' As he expects the right answer -Kradie- ''Yeah, I was actually thinking about what's behind them.'' Says with curiosity. Wingo, turns on a friendly smile and says ''Hehe, It's time to show you''

Wingo pokes him with his wings ''Go on to the door and open it'' As eager he got.
Kradie opens the door to the right. He then suddenly finds himself with Wingo in a circle shaped cave room. The room was dark and melancholy. And a black hole in the middle. He also spots a door on the other side of the hole, you'd have to go around it though.

Wingo turns on a grim look and voice ''This my friend. Is the bottomless pit. We collect white chickens, and throw them down here. Then we recycle them. Then, they're one of us. If a dark chickens gets throwed in. Well... The soul will be torn.''
Kradie stands there, senses fear as anxious he gets by looking at the hole. He hears lots of voices screams for help.

Wingo then says ''Now, we must continue, the shrine is behind this door''

The shrine was shaped like a huge circle. Filled with candles, hay, bamboo, and broken wood sticks to shape the shrine. Well decorated with other stuff to. However, on the middle locates a old chicken and talks wise ''This is an old medallion...'' Wingo interrupts with sarcasm ''Bla bla bla! Kradie, this medallion lets you transform to a chicken. Here's a black wing, it contains 3 powers, plus you can cast protect etc without it.''

Wingo smiles with proud ''Now, I think you're ready to go. Take these 3 chickens with you *As they fade in*. They only have one abilities in their black wing, except for us in the higher class.
Your mission is to destroy the damn farm, kill who oppose your way, kill DM or persuade him to turn to us, and collect the white chickens.

Now go! The left door must wait till you're return''

Kradie then thanks the chicken with great pride and leaves the chicken barn.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#167 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue May 08, 2007 1:24 pm

Endless field, consist of solid earth ground. Under the grey and dark anxious sky, that never seem to settle to peace. Kradie, exercise with his Master, Wingo.

Wingo, lower his Wing Swords, and snickers with a satisfied look ''That's enough for today, Apprentice One. You need now rest. Kradie, felt encourage ''Thank you Master'' And he gives his Wing Sword to Wingo.

Walks back to the barn to recover.

Zongee, then fades right behind Wingo.''Hows the progress Wingo?'' Asks with haste and curiosity. ''Well my Lord, he still needs more training'' Zongee didn't seem to happy about it ''Training, training, I'm not a rooster with patient, I can feel the darkness surrounding in DM's heart. He needs to be stopped before he discovers the power that slowly accumulate to his attention. When the time has come, he will get conceited, and go solo. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME... Wingo...? Silent of thought Wingo got ''Yes.. My Lord. I'll show young Kradie the way right away. Infact, I believe he's ready.
OCC: One thing that you didn't know,the darkness in DM's heart can't corrupt him or make him do anything,it listens to him and it can't control him.

DM had walked out of his room and he had a garbage bag full of empty cans.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Dj Kradie

#168 Postby Dj Kradie » Tue May 08, 2007 1:40 pm

The 3 dark chickens fades into the barn of the farm. flaps with their wings, to seed out black feathers. The feathers landed on the top of each white chickens in the barn. They all vanished, and caught they are now in the dark barn's world.
Kradie fades in, excellent job, you did not get noticed. Now, we'll need to ambush them. Then they all fades out by holding their wings over themselves.

Iceblade
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^
Location: right here in my chair, where else could i post from?

#169 Postby Iceblade » Tue May 08, 2007 7:09 pm

"hmm...i feel something coming, this does not auger well, i feel something coming for my best friend here, i can't let that happen, i must do my best to prepare, if anyone trys to harm my friends....they will know my true rage-induced power" Iceblade thought to himself as he felt an ominous presence
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#170 Postby Ultimarad » Wed May 09, 2007 2:22 am

Ultimarad senses the danger in the barn as he plays dodgeball using rocks with Hari, he keeps a straight face and encourages the game towards the chicken coop.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#171 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed May 09, 2007 2:30 am

DM awoke and recharged himself with the power of the Darkness Emerald,he thought to himself "I hate using Omega Dark Hadoken,it's so energy consuming"

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#172 Postby Hari » Wed May 09, 2007 8:41 am

Hari too sensed something, but just ignored it and used his sword as a bat against the rocks Ultimarad was flinging at him using the force.

Dj Kradie

#173 Postby Dj Kradie » Wed May 09, 2007 12:54 pm

DC = Dark Chicken

DC1 fades in the middle of Ultimarad and Hari. Lifts the wings, and flaps. Waves of hypnosis comes out. Hari receives confusion.

DC2, fades behind Ultimarad, and lifts and flaps. Dark steel wire comes out, straps around Ultimarad and tosses him to the ground.

DC3, fades high up in the sky, flaps the wings, causing shimmering dark rain, all over the range. (Not aimlessly aiming).

Kradie, fades in front of DM and smiles spiteful ''Nice looking emerald! How about joining the chicken's sides?'' And gets ready for anything.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#174 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed May 09, 2007 3:11 pm

DM laughed and the emerald disappeared "Why would I join three dark chickens when I know that they're trying to corrupt me?"

Iceblade
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^
Location: right here in my chair, where else could i post from?

#175 Postby Iceblade » Wed May 09, 2007 5:41 pm

when kradie was done saying this, a shadowy figure with red pupils loomed behind him,"I knew you were coming back kradie, that's why I 'changed for the situation'"Iceblade said in a darker tone as he stepped out of the darkness, revealing his psychosis form,claws extending out of his fingers, horns that had grown, a beast-like stance and a blade around his arm composed entirely of ice, "I knew you would harm people, causing me to enter a psychotic rage, but, I can control this now, your master should know, after all, he tried to restrain it because he saw it as a threat, but now, you will know my true power!"
Iceblade shouted as 2 clones made of ice formed next to him, and, in symmetry, killed all 3 dark chickens with a single slash of their blades.

Dj Kradie

#176 Postby Dj Kradie » Wed May 09, 2007 9:42 pm

Kradie snicks to himself ''Pity. You've all chosen annihilation''

Kradie quickly opens his wings, spins around. As he sends out super sonic waves. Iceblade's creatures smashes to millions of bits. DM and Iceblades gets cast away. As they receives blood fissures over their body, and now, all of the environment around Kradie, is destroyed.

Kradie became bad ass 'And these powers are just puppets comparing to my master, not even to mention my Lord!! Mwuhahaaha ''Fades out, continuously laughing evilly*

Kradie leaves behind a gigantic egg behind, glowing in all kind of different colors. The sky has now gotten darker, anxious clouds appears, heavy haze floats on the ground, reaches up to one(s) hips.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#177 Postby Hari » Wed May 09, 2007 10:10 pm

Hari awoken from the confusion, grabbing his blade trying to go after Kradie, but Kradie was too far away. He looked at the egg curiously, holding his sword at hand.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#178 Postby Ultimarad » Thu May 10, 2007 1:16 am

Ultimarad saw the Dark Chickens dark steel wire coming for him and pushed it away using the force. IceBlade destroyed the dark chicken before Ultimarad could strike back at it.

"Coward!" He said just as Kradie faded away.

"I don't like the look of this egg. We should destroy it." Ultimarad leaps at it with his lightsaber and attacks it, but the egg didn't recieve a scratch.

He didn't want to stick around to see what can break out of a shell that hard. He picked it up using the force, reached back, and lunged forward throwing the egg high into the sky. The dark clouds and fog followed the egg as it faded into the distance. "There goes the weather machine." He said finally with a smirk.

Dj Kradie

#179 Postby Dj Kradie » Thu May 10, 2007 4:55 am

The egg lands without receiving a fissure, in the deep forest.

Meanwhile, Wingo and Kradie throws the chicken, that Kradie collected.

Wingo looks satisfy ''Excellent my friend. Now, we must wait till the egg hatch, they'll be in for a surprise'' Kradie asks in curiosity ''What is in the egg?'' Wingo smiles, as he replies in a deep malicious tone ''Arky. A gigantic dark dragon. Underworld's Beast''

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#180 Postby Roxas » Thu May 10, 2007 4:24 pm

Roxas ran towards the egg. "YAAAAH!!!" He jumped on it grabbing on. "Hey guys! I think I cracked it!!!. WAAAAHH!!!" He flew back and landed on Kradie. "Sorry!" He stood up. "What's going on?!"

Return to “RP house”