Amazing FlyFF things you've done

This is where we discuss anything and everything to do with games. Like making games, playing games... you get the idea. *NES *SNES
Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: Amazing FlyFF things you've done

#31 Postby Dan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:50 pm

Just now, I got two unstatted, unplussed TwoHandedAxes from the same AoE mob without Giftbox or scrolls of acquisition.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#32 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 am

The number 666 came to me THREE times in one game of Flyff. First my exp was at 66.67%. Second my health was at 666 as it was restoring naturally. Third, as I was picking up penya I found myself with 285,666 penya.

The devil was stalking me that day......

Krazybones

#33 Postby Krazybones » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:44 am

Accidently clicked that gay new Madrigal helm thing and bought it OP, by accident. D: there goes 40m...

Not being able to sell my Rori...

BUT...

I found a Wedge Set +3 on the ground XD

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#34 Postby Ultimarad » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Jlyons

#35 Postby Jlyons » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Time to add another one to the list:

6. I was tired of looking at a giant driller (level 63) sitting in the middle of the small drillers spawn, so in a fit of rage, my merc (level 58) attacked it... and surprisingly, killed it. No deaths, no pills, no partner, no FS. Yeah, you read that right. No FS. The only help I received was a random person killing off the captain drillers it spawned. 700k in goodies + 2 questies was well worth burning a full stack of meat salads and quite a few vitaldrinks.

Oh, and before anyone gets any bright ideas, that driller nailed me for 2.5k rage crits several times, with ~1k normal shots in rage mode. Thankfully, my merc sported 3.8k hp with a c rank unicorn.

Further proof that I still have my random moments of insanity in-game... and that some way, somehow, I find a way to make it work out. XD

(PS: Don't try this at home.)

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#36 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Time to add another one to the list:

6. I was tired of looking at a giant driller (level 63) sitting in the middle of the small drillers spawn, so in a fit of rage, my merc (level 58) attacked it... and surprisingly, killed it. No deaths, no pills, no partner, no FS. Yeah, you read that right. No FS. The only help I received was a random person killing off the captain drillers it spawned. 700k in goodies + 2 questies was well worth burning a full stack of meat salads and quite a few vitaldrinks.

Oh, and before anyone gets any bright ideas, that driller nailed me for 2.5k rage crits several times, with ~1k normal shots in rage mode. Thankfully, my merc sported 3.8k hp with a c rank unicorn.

Further proof that I still have my random moments of insanity in-game... and that some way, somehow, I find a way to make it work out. XD

(PS: Don't try this at home.)
Oh I hate that I missed that! XD
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Apollo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#37 Postby Apollo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:09 pm

1h Gaxe drop from giant :D easy 10mil-ish xD

Dan

#38 Postby Dan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:39 pm

1h Gaxe drop from giant :D easy 10mil-ish xD
Giant WHAT?

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#39 Postby SparDanger » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 pm

I fought against a Small Watangka and lived!

They're 11 levels ahead of me... Wait.. :ugh: I'm Sta build.
~Sparoku

Dan

#40 Postby Dan » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:17 pm

I did that before. I fought a small watankga at level 63 with my knight because of idiots on Aibatt hyping up blades (I didn't know much about the game back then). I got it to about a quarter of its health after 5 minutes and then gave up. XD

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#41 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:42 pm

WITNESS! FREAKING WITNESS! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
My mage is a INT build >_>; Meaning I gotta BUY NEW frickin' armor to increase my defense. At least my BASE STA is at 34. With the increases, it's at 40. My INT + Increases is at 108. Without the increases it's at 102.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Jlyons

#42 Postby Jlyons » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:39 pm

Well, I can't say I've never had a pet die now... a few hours ago, a giant shuhamma spawned right on top of my RM, killing her before I even had a chance to react. What annoys me about the whole thing is that I took it out not five minutes before the ohko. >_<

Dan

#43 Postby Dan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Well, I can't say I've never had a pet die now... a few hours ago, a giant shuhamma spawned right on top of my RM, killing her before I even had a chance to react. What annoys me about the whole thing is that I took it out not five minutes before the ohko. >_<
You can kill a giant shuhamma!?!?

If it drops legendary golden gloves gimme!

>_>
<_<

Anyway, I found 2 green weapons in one day.

Jlyons

#44 Postby Jlyons » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:48 pm

You can kill a giant shuhamma!?!?

If it drops legendary golden gloves gimme!

>_>
<_<
LOL! I wish. The giant shuhamma spawned right on top of me (playing as a RM) while FS'ing for a friend there. I couldn't run. I couldn't even react. It spawned right on top of me, slammed its hammer down on my head, sprinkled sugar powder on my head, and topped me with blueberry syrup. It wasn't a pleasant sight. <.<

Dan

#45 Postby Dan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Oh, I thought you were playing as your Ele. ><

When you CAN kill the giant shu though, expect 1m per weapon/suit when NPCing them.

Return to “Gaming zone”