Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#46 Postby Roxas » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:49 am

"Well there's a powerful demon for each element. The Light one probably is the nicest one. We should talk to her first."

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#47 Postby Pokota » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:06 pm

"Wait a second. The light demon was the one who taught me." said Raekuul suddenly. "She once told me that the Demoness of wind, Vyxun, would answer any question I had. Problem is, she's up in Castle Aeolis, working for King Pusho and Queen Verd. I'll see if the agency can get us a way up there, but I can guarantee nothing. Meet me at the light demon's swamp when you're all ready."
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#48 Postby SparDanger » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:33 pm

Taviri nodded, "What about the child though? Do you want me to help him find his parents" he asked, trying not to show how violently he was shaking.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#49 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:54 am

Meanwhile, Sohora is fighting off an army of zombies a couple of miles away from the group. He is struggling to beat them all.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#50 Postby SparDanger » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:12 pm

Taviri thought he could hear weapons clashing somewhere to the west.

"Hey guys", he said as he picked up the unconscious child, "Do you hear fighting?"
~Sparoku

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#51 Postby SparDanger » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:48 pm

Carrying the child on his back, Taviri ran towards the noise, hoping that the gunman and Kell were following.

After a bit of running, Taviri stopped. He saw a man fighting what looked like zombies.

Noticing that the warrior was weakening, Taviri carefully put the boy down, picked up a sharp rock, poked his finger to draw blood, then drew a small circle on his left hand.

He then ran towards the weary warrior and snapped his fingers. Nothing happened.

Pulling the flint out of his pocket, Taviri struck it on a nearby rock, then snapped his fingers again.

Flames burst around him and the warrior, vaporizing the Zombie armada.

Walking back over to the child, Taviri picked him back up, then walked towards the Warrior.

"You alright? You look tired." Taviri asked.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#52 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:59 am

Sohora sit's down without even looking at Taviri.

"I'm fine" he said.

He stay's there for a minute and notices Taviri still standing there looking. He stands up again and turns only his head to look at him and says "can I help you?".

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#53 Postby Pokota » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:56 am

Raekuul, however, was preoccupied with the bizzare pulse of energy that was rapidly approaching.

"Fellas, something's not right. There's like a huge rush of Null (Necromancy) Energy headed this way. I don't think those zombies are gonna stay dead."
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#54 Postby SparDanger » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:32 pm

"Oh, well I..." Taviri stammered, then cleared his throat, "I was just wondering what you were doing out here. But, you don't have to tell me."

Taviri then sat down, carefully adjusting the child and cradling him in his arms. He then looked up at Sohora, "Do you know who this child is and where I can find his parents?"

When he didn't get an answer, Taviri turned to Raekuul, "What about Null energy? Should we leave?"

Just then, the little boy woke up!

"Mommy?! Daddy?!" he cried out.

Taviri rocked him back and forth, "It's okay little one. We'll return you to them."

"How, by ending my life?" The boy asked, "They were killed by those Zombie things...."

Taviri stopped, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know.."
<hr>
Name: Atuan
Classes: Fighter/Blacksmith
Weapon(s): -none-
Personality: Very quiet and clingy
Special Powers: -none-
Guild: Mercenary
<hr>
The boy stood up, "My name is Atuan, my father was a Blacksmith and I am no child. I am 13 years old." he finished, crossing his arms.

Taviri stood also, "Very well Atuan. I am Taviri Redhawk." He held out his hand and Atuan shook it.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#55 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:24 am

Sohora watched them talking realising they must be good people. He was just about to leave without a word and hesitated. He realised he might benefit from sticking around these people for a while, plus he was also still tired from such a long fight.

He walked up to Taviri and said "My name's Sohora... I....... nevermind". He turned round, walked a few paces and sat down again.

He began to wonder just how these people could help him.

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#56 Postby Roxas » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:02 am

Kell shifted his weight nervously. "There's a lot of dark energy coming..." A horde of shades came up behind him. He shivered and turned around. He held his sword ready and focused his Ice energy in it. He slashed three and froze them. He changed the element in his sword to Fire and slashed the frozen shades in half.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#57 Postby SparDanger » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:23 am

Taviri was a bit confused by Sohora's manner, but thought better then to question him. Instead, he grinned at Sohora and turned to Kell.

He then saw the shades! "Oh no! Kell!"

Trying to hurry, Taviri picked up a stick and drew a circle in the soft earth.
Then he placed his hands on it. The transmutation circle glowed and Taviri was pulling on what looked like a pole coming out of the ground.

When the dust cleared away, the new Spear that Taviri had just made was revealed.

He then charged into the fray, hoping to help Kell out.
~Sparoku

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#58 Postby Hari » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:50 pm

Name: Kyrin
Class(es): Knight/Blacksmith
Personality: Cold
Special powers: none, she does sword techniques
Guild: The slayers guild

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#59 Postby SparDanger » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:53 pm

((Thanks for joining in))
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#60 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:22 am

Sohora finally recovers from his previous fight and without a word or showing any feeling, Sohora gets up and follows Taviri and runs though a group a shades attacking each one while spinning his spear over his head and behind him.

He see's a few shades going for a frightened looking Atuan and throws his spear taking out the shades and returns to Sohora as he gets ready to fight even more.

Return to “RP house”