Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#61 Postby SparDanger » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:07 am

Deciding that he needed better protection, Atuan ran towards the only person he felt comfortable with at the moment.

As he ran, someone seemed to materialize right behind him and grabbed his hair.

Atuan let out a scream as he felt a few hairs part ways from his scalp.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#62 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:39 pm

Sohora hears Autan's screams and looks up to see he had disapeared.

He then shout to everyone, "that boy's gone". Just as he finnished saying that Sohora begins to look around the immediate area ignoring the monsters around him. He finds nothing.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#63 Postby SparDanger » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:24 pm

"WHAT?!" Taviri yelled as he fought, "Gone?! But how?!"
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#64 Postby Roxas » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:19 pm

Kell put his hands together and a blast of flame hit the shades. Suddenly more leaped out of the forest and dragged him into the ground. A large dark portal was underneath him and he was pulled into it. He let out an anguished yell before dissapearing.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#65 Postby Ultimarad » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:53 am

Sohora starts fighting off the shades, trying to prevent other people from disapearing too. while fighting he suddenly realised that he could get what he wants from letting himself getting taken by the shades.

He stops fighting and lets the shades surround him and take him away. Before he does disapear he shouts to Taviri, "I wouldn't worry, this will probably be the only way to get out of this and find Au..." the shades pull him through before he could finnish.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#66 Postby SparDanger » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:01 pm

"KELL! SOHORA!" Taviri cried out in despair before they vanished, "Get out of what? Life?" he asked as he fought.

After what felt like hours, Taviri was weakening, due to all of the fighting he had done. He decided that retreat had to be an option as he was the only one left.

"I have to get out of here, and find a way to rescue my new friends." he said as he ran. Remembering the transmutation circle he'd drawn on his hand, Taviri quickly struck a rock with his flint and snapped his fingers, creating a Firewall. This blocked the shades long enough for him to get to Tamala palace.

Tamala palace was located in the center of the Satala ruins, it was a dull copper colored building with many broken pillars. These pillars had many ancient drawings and stories on them.

((Kinda like an Ancient Egyptian palace))

As Taviri looked around in awe, he couldn't help the feeling that he was being watched by someone.

Spying a decent sized stick on the ground, Taviri picked it up and engraved a small transmutation circle on it. The stick glowed for a few seconds before turning into a silver handled torch.

Using the flint again, Taviri struck yet another rock and snapped his fingers, lighting the new torch. Then he went deeper into the palace, to explore and hopefully find some old Weapons and Armor he could fix up.
~Sparoku

Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#67 Postby Vegeta » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:51 pm

Name: Keira
Classes: Mystic/Witch
Weapon(s): Staff
Personality: Very wise and knowledgeable in the ways of the elements. Also a bit of a slut. X3
Special Powers: Able to use any type of magic, the only downside to this is that she tends to overuse her power.
Guild?: Guild of light
~Vegeta

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#68 Postby SparDanger » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:04 pm

Also a bit of a slut.
((This ought to be interesting XD Welcome to the RP Vegeta.))
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#69 Postby Ultimarad » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:49 am

As Autan hid behind his legs, Sohora took a good long look at Sissero, he reconised him before. He knew that this place was protected by an anti-magic barrier preventing people from casting spells. Sohora then shouted, "Where's you're other 'collection'? I know you have one, I know you also have a white mage here. Where is she? Tell me."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#70 Postby SparDanger » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:34 pm

Atuan was a bit startled when Sohora had shouted at the evil man. He had thought that the Warrior was the strong, silent, type.

'Shows what I know, I guess...' he thought bitterly.
<hr>
Taviri had been walking around the palace for what seemed like hours, trying to find the armory.

"Man, this sucks... I really should've asked the old man back at the pub for a map..." he said. After a few more minutes of walking, Taviri found himself standing in front of a jail cell door. Wondering if there were bones inside he could transmute into weapons, the Alchemist carefully opened the door.

He saw a White Mage chained to the wall!

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed, "Hang on, I'll get you down!"

He ran towards the Mage and examined the locks on the manacles that held the magic wielder's wrists close to the wall.

Carefully, he set his silver torch into a nearby holder and picked up a small rusty piece of metal. It had a sharp enough point for Taviri to re-open the small cut on his finger.

Using his blood, he drew a small circle on one of the cuffs.
Then he put his hand over it, and the cuff broke. The Alchemist then did the same to the other cuff and successfully freed the unconscious Mage.

He carefully maneuvered the magic wielder around so he could carry her to a warmer location. Sadly, he had to leave his torch behind as he couldn't carry both. But he didn't mind too much, he knew he could create another one provided he could find the materials.
~Sparoku

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#71 Postby Hari » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:35 pm

Suddenly, right behind Atuan, appears Kyrin.

"Stop right there! I have a bounty on this girl, so get outta my way and let me take her to who ever wanted her! Orrr do you prefer dyin' under the taste of cold metal? Hmm?"

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#72 Postby SparDanger » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:39 pm

Atuan froze, "Wh-what girl?" the boy asked, not having any clue as to what this new person meant.
<hr>
((Taviri's got the White Mage if that's who you're referring to))
<hr>
'First my parents are killed, then I'm captured by some creepy dark elf and now this person is threatening me for no real reason. Maybe I should've died with my parents...' Atuan thought sadly.
<hr>
((Uh oh, Emo!))
~Sparoku

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#73 Postby Hari » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:48 pm

Kyrin just stares blankly then puts her hands under her chin thinkin' of her next move.

"Fine. But first, lemme get a rid of the twirp."

Looks at Atuan.

"You wanted to die? So be it!"

Jumps on him holdin' one of her swords to his throat

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#74 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:26 am

With his hands still chained to the wall, Sohora was just able to get his left leg in the way saving Autan, he makes no sound upon getting stabbed in the leg but his face cringes. He then kicks Kyrin away with his other leg.

Sohora thought to himself that Skye better not gain consciousness just yet otherwise Autan will be in serious trouble.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#75 Postby SparDanger » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:32 pm

After a good deal of walking, Taviri finally fell face first on the ground, the Mage laying atop him.

He was tired, cold and very hungry. The Alchemist had hoped to find a food storage chamber somewhere around here. But this palace seemed barren, there wasn't even enough material around for him to transmute into a new shirt.

'At least this woman is helping keep me warm for the moment.' he thought, 'I only hope after this quick nap, I can find some food. Or some stuff to transmute into food.'

Taviri had almost fallen asleep, when a small noise caught his attention and he immediately stood bolt upright, letting the magic wielder fall to the floor.
~Sparoku

Return to “RP house”