Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#106 Postby SparDanger » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:48 pm

Taviri nodded, although the sudden contact with the Gunman had made him jump.

"I'll try to make it, but things aren't looking too great at the moment." he said, wondering if Raekuul could hear him.
~Sparoku

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#107 Postby Roxas » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:39 pm

"What's this on the map Nye?" Eyr looked at it though he wasn't the one asked. "Looks like a swamp." Leah scratched her head. "Isn't it the Light Demon's swamp?" Nye nodded. "Correct M'lady." Kell remembered something and looked at the holes in his sword. He had six of them, one for each major element. "We have to go there." Nye looked at him suspiciously. "Why?" Kell stood up. "We just have to."

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#108 Postby Ultimarad » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:10 am

Skye and Sohora leave the cell room with Autan to look for and help Taviri.

"How are we going to find him? this place looks huge." Autan said.
"Leave that to me." Skye replied just as she finnished healing Sohora's leg with cure. She stood up and a strong light came from the top of her staff, it lit up the area and several footprints appeared to glow on the ground. "Look, the brightest footprints are the most recent, Taviri went this way." said Skye.

The 3 began to follow Taviri's footprints.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#109 Postby SparDanger » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:58 am

Taviri yawned as he walked, feeling more and more lightheaded as he went.

He stopped and rubbed his forehead with his palm, "Ugh... I feel like I've been drinking... But I know I haven't been."

Taviri leaned against the wall, trying to blink away the blurriness that was now clouding his vision.

*THWACK!*

Someone had snuck up behind the Alchemist and knocked him out. A Shade was now picking up the seemingly lifeless body and carrying the unconscious man to it's master.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#110 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:12 am

Skye, Sohora and Autan continued to follow Taviri's footprints untill they stoped at a wall. "Look!" Skye said "Taviri must have leaned against the wall here." The 3 of them saw 2 other sets of very recent footprints. "Taviri is in trouble we better hurry!" When she finnished they began to run in the direction of the other footprints hoping to catch up with Taviri.

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#111 Postby Pokota » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:57 am

"Taviri? Are you OK? Where are you?"

Raekuul had been left out, as Taviri had been captured before Raekuul had a chance to respond.

"Skye! Sohora! Kyrin! Kell! Can you hear me? This is Raekuul. Something's happened to Taviri, 'n I can't get there fast enough!"
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#112 Postby Roxas » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:18 pm

Kell grabbed Nye and ran towards where he thought Taviri was. He looked around. "Nye smell anything?" Nye sniffed the air and raised a paw north. He ran that way and saw a Shade with Taviri. Nye jumped out of his hands and leaped on the shade biting furiously. The shade threw him off making his leg bleed. "Nye!" Kell kneeled down. "I'm okay, it's not serious." Kell shot a fire ball at a tree in front of the shade and stopped it in it's tracks. I found him Raekuul. He sighed and looked around. Hurry I made a fire to stop him, it's spreading. I need help! I can't contain the fire and get the shade that has Taviri. He shot water at the fire and Nye started raising stone pillars to stop the movement of flames.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#113 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:21 am

Skye and Sohora got Raekuul's message and Skye replied "We are already chasing the fiends tracks, hopefully we'll catch up soon."

While running Autan said "I can hear something up ahead." and it was only moments later they came upon the fire Nye and Kell were desperatly trying to put out. "I can see Taviri!" Sohora said, "he's being taken by that shade." They stopped running and Sohora created wind to keep the fire away from the trees as Skye switched to her bow and fired a pale blue arrow at the shade through the fire. A second arrow caused the shade to dissapear leaving Taviri unconsious on the ground.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#114 Postby SparDanger » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:29 am

Atuan ran right for Taviri, hoping that he was okay. Atuan had already felt really guilty that he had gotten these travelers mixed up in his family's affairs. He didn't want this man to die too.

"Mr. Alchemist?" Atuan asked timidly, "A-are you okay?"
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#115 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:26 am

Skye walked up to Autan and put her hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, Taviri is going to be just fine." She said to him. She walked over to Taviri and a pale yellow light came from her staff as life was cast on him.
Last edited by Ultimarad on Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#116 Postby SparDanger » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:25 pm

Taviri moaned as he felt all of his weariness fade away. He opened his eyes and looked at everyone standing before him.

Atuan was delighted to see the Alchemist was okay, he so reminded the boy of his brother.

As he sat up, Taviri felt something thud against his chest and found that Atuan was hugging him tightly. A bit taken aback by this sudden action, the Alchemist made an "Oof" sound and was knocked back to the ground.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#117 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:19 am

Skye smiled and also hugged Taviri, "what made you think you could go off by yourself like that? We're friends right?"

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#118 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:21 am

"Er, sure." Taviri blushed.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#119 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:24 am

After the fire was put out Sohora walked up to them and said "We should get going, there will be more shades where that 1 came from."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#120 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:32 am

"Yeah, good idea." Taviri said after Skye and Atuan had stopped hugging him. Atuan held out his hand, Taviri took it and let Atuan help him to his feet.

"I'm glad you're okay Nii-san," the boy said happily. Taviri was very taken aback by that. As far as he knew, the word "Nii-san" meant "brother". But why would this boy, that barely knew him, call him that?

Deciding not to question it for now, the, now very hungry, Alchemist said, "We should get out of here anyway. That gunman's waiting for us and I really need some food and a new shirt, seeing as this young man is wearing my other one."
~Sparoku

Return to “RP house”