Fantasy RP

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Pokota
Post Mastah General

#91 Postby Pokota » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:44 am

(Well, I'm currently trying to get us a ride to the wherever we are going. RPs don't have to make sense- just look at us now! ;)
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#92 Postby Ultimarad » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:12 am

Skye runs over to where the noise came from and looks through a small barred window. She see's Sohora standing there and a boy chained to the wall. "Sohora!!" she shouts. She then jumps up and down in excitment reapeating "I found Sohora!!!" to Taviri.

Sohora swings his spear and cuts the chains holding Autuan.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#93 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:19 pm

"Er... okay?" Taviri replies, unsure of what to think about Skye's sudden behavior change.

Atuan rubbed his wrists where the cuffs had been digging into his flesh. Then he looked up at Sohora. This warrior and the other man both seemed to remind him of his older brother, who had died a year ago.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#94 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:16 am

Sohora went to the window and cut the bars with his spear. Skye jumped in as Sohora said "This Sissero guy isn't as strong as I thought, unless he intended that to be easy."

Skye smiled and said "Well at least we're together again, and it seems you made a few friends, that's not like you at all." Sohora didn't answer as Skye went over to Autan with her hand held out and said "It's ok, you're going to be safe now."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#95 Postby SparDanger » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:17 pm

Taviri had heard the last comment, "No, I'm sure it was a trap. Sissero wants me, so he captured you guys, knowing I'd come to rescue you."

Atuan looked at Skye for a few seconds before smiling at her, then he said to Taviri, "Why does he want to kill you so badly?"

"Because my old Alchemy teacher and I dissipated his Shade army ten years ago. I imagine he still holds a grudge against me, even though he had already killed her..." Taviri trailed off and looked away from everyone. It was still too painful for him to talk about his former teacher, it seemed.

He snapped out of his reverie when he noticed Atuan was hugging him.

"I'm sorry," the boy said quietly, "It sounded like you two were best friends."

"And I'm sorry about your parents." Taviri replied, hugging back, "But now we need to get out of here. Sohora, do you mind leading the way?"
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#96 Postby Ultimarad » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:54 am

Skye listened to what Taviri said and thought to herself it seemed like everyone here has their own serious life problems. Sohora looked at Taviri and noded, he turned to the window to get out but a barrier had been placed there.

"Looks like we'll just have to find another way out" Skye said, "ooh, look at your leg, once we get out of this room, I'll be able fix that right up for you."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#97 Postby SparDanger » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:27 am

Taviri looked back over at the door, "Well, looks like it's time for more Alchemy." he said as he walked towards it.

Taviri used the tip of his sword to re-open his cut on his finger so he could draw the Transmutation circle needed to open the door.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#98 Postby Ultimarad » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:35 am

Skye looked at the wall where the outside was at the other end. "Can't you use alchemy to get us out that way?" she said as she pointed?

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#99 Postby Hari » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:27 pm

(I'm lost in this whole RP :()

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#100 Postby SparDanger » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:32 pm

(I'm sorry about that)
<hr>
Taviri turned to Skye, "Well yeah, but I want to try and find the armory. If you guys want to leave however, I can turn the window into an arch."

He then walked to the window and drew a circle on the wall just below the window.
Then he placed both hands on the edges of the circle. The window turned into an arched doorway.

Taviri was starting to feel lightheaded, due to having had used his own blood for quite a few transmutation circles. Trying not to show it, he walked back to the cell door and drew smaller circles on the joints.

After watching the cell door fall to the ground, Taviri turned to Sohora, Skye and Atuan and smiled.

"I'll see you guys around," he waved once and turned to walk out of the cell door.
~Sparoku

Vegeta
Has over 100 posts now! O_o

#101 Postby Vegeta » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:35 pm

Also a bit of a slut.
((This ought to be interesting XD Welcome to the RP Vegeta.))
(I seem to have forgotten about it) :oops:
=================================================
After having had a huge dinner in the local restaurant, Keira walked off towards the Flight station, in the hopes of finding a handsome pilot to spend the night with.

She had only gone as far as the Grocery store when she spotted an Elemental Warrior with a small cat riding on his head.

"How cute, but that lad is a bit too young for me... Hold on now!" Keira had just spotted the other two that were traveling with the Elemental. One of the humans happened to be a very handsome male.

'Maybe I'll spend my night with him instead' She thought, trying not to giggle.
~Vegeta

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#102 Postby SparDanger » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:48 pm

Taviri could feel his head swimming as he made his way through the dimly lit corridors, hunting for the armory.

He knew he'd have to stop using his blood for drawing Transmutation circles, unless he wanted to die. He could barely hold on to his Sword and he could feel a fever coming on, due to having re-opened a healing wound so many times. Plus having used his blood on the filthy ground.

Taviri knew his finger had to be infected, but he couldn't clean it until he had found the armory and packed up everything he could find.
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#103 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:30 am

Skye looked at Sohora and said "Shall we?" Sohora nodded and the 2 of them went to the door Taviri left through. Before leaving Skye looked at Autan, smiled and said "you'll be safe if you come with us. Taviri will need our help."

Roxas
Chibi's posting rival

#104 Postby Roxas » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:00 am

Nye was still on Kell's head. "Why were those Shades attacking you?" Kell sighed and sat down. "Get off my head and I'll tell you." Nye jumped down and sat on the ground. Eyr and the priestess stopped to rest as well. "Well everyone knows about the six main elements. Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Darkness. Well a few elementals were made of two elements. I'm one of them, my full name is Kellerionfior. Kell of The frozen flame. Almost all of my siblings are dead and now the forces that killed them are trying to do away with me." Nye looked at him and laughed softly. "I was made like this because I'm Earth and Light. Nyeleghteort. Nye of the Shining Earth."

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#105 Postby Pokota » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:17 pm

Raekuul was having a lot of luck. He had sneaked into the storage room by mistake, and had found a Psi-Amplifier. He tried to use it to contact Taviri.

"Taviri, Can you hear me? I'm paging you through a Psi-Amp. I've got our ride ready. Be at the light demon's swamp as soon as you can, unless you need my help."
Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Return to “RP house”