What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Krazybones

Re: What pissed you off today?

#991 Postby Krazybones » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm sorry for double post but...

I reformatted my computer today to make it faster, but forgot to back up all my files, and worse that I lost all my DL's etc. but I lost my AP notes, and their due on MONDAY

We've been supposed to be doing them for the past 12 weeks

Now, either

A. I'm gonna have to cheat off a friend, and copy n' paste their notes (Don't want to)

or

B. Do them all over

>_____<!!!!!!!~~

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#992 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Aw damn that sucks! D: ||||| :Locked:

........The hell is that last emote doing there?
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#993 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:18 am

Mum puts up this christmas tree type thing with pockets on the wall for me and my two sisters every year at christmas time. Its like an advent calendar. Each day, depending on whos turn it is, someone takes something out of the pocket. We tend to fill it with sweets...

I've just seen our tree and MY POCKETS ARE EMPTY. EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE OF THEM.

T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#994 Postby Echo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Got sick again.
Image Image

Karroon
Chibi's friend

#995 Postby Karroon » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:57 pm

My friend's friend borrowed my friend's (try to stay with me here)
PS2 then sold it to his friend's friend's friend for some (undisclosed substance :( )
Then didn't tell anyone about it. Greefe

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#996 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:46 am

Good-for-nothing people on Flyff and all those bastards who deserve a fucking bloody painful death for being complete assholes. My only regret is that I can't shove a hot poker up their asses and get them to stop acting so god damn greedy and ignorant.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#997 Postby Thessera » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 am

Good-for-nothing people on Flyff and all those bastards who deserve a fucking bloody painful death for being complete assholes. My only regret is that I can't shove a hot poker up their asses and get them to stop acting so god damn greedy and ignorant.
I hope you will get better soon Xia T_T Please, contact me on MSN asap, i need to know if you're okay.
Edit: I wish i had better english to explain everything I'm feeling atm. T_T I cant explain why i'm crying now, maybe just because I'm too stupid.

Bella
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^

#998 Postby Bella » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 pm

A plvler ditched me without saying anything. I know that's fairly normal for some, but the least they can do is say something first. I was a good leech too, I came with my own smexy rm.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#999 Postby Damasca Ramza » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:54 pm

I hope you will get better soon Xia T_T Please, contact me on MSN asap, i need to know if you're okay.
Edit: I wish i had better english to explain everything I'm feeling atm. T_T I cant explain why i'm crying now, maybe just because I'm too stupid.
Your not stupid Thess, it's never easy learning another language, say how you feel in Russian and I'll use one of those translators or someone will and then work it out from there.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Bella
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^

#1000 Postby Bella » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:03 pm

I've been feeling ill the past couple of days and when I told Mom, the first thing she asked was if I was abusing the pain pills for my surgery recovery. I haven't taken them for days and c'mon... how about a little trust? :ugh:

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1001 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:08 pm

The enemies in Sonic Unleashed won't stop frickin' respawning >_<

1 Red Wasp (thing flies up if you try to hit it, so try to throw something at it)
2 weird things. (They block like hell)
1 healing wizard (Trying to kill IT before it heals them)

And by the time I get to the third party, I'm practically dead X_X
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1002 Postby Hari » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:33 am

Got sick again.
Same here. =.= |||||

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1003 Postby Thessera » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 am

Your not stupid Thess, it's never easy learning another language, say how you feel in Russian and I'll use one of those translators or someone will and then work it out from there.
Бешено сердце бьется в груди.
Умоляю тебя: не уходи!!!
Останься со мной, на коленях прошу.
Ты ведь знаешь, без тебя я умру.

Все померкнет. Исчезнет свет.
Без тебя меня в этом мире нет.
Нет ни солнца, ни воздуха, ни луны,
Ни рассвета, ни ветра, ни заката, ни тьмы. T_T

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1004 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 am

Madly heart is beaten in the breast. I entreat you: do not depart!!! Remain with me, I please on the elbows. You indeed know, I will die without you. Everything will fade. Light will disappear. Without you I am not in this peace. There is neither sun nor air nor moon, Neither dawn nor wind nor sunset nor dark

Ok, that makes no sense Thess. :/

Can I assume your scared of losing your boyfriend and suffering heartache out of fear of losing him or something?
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1005 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 am

A second n00b (level 80-something while I'm level freaking 13) on Envy: The Game has robbed me AFTER buying my crystals >_< I think I had 120 set to 2.5k each which totaled to 300k. I WOULD have over 1 mil in the bank by now if there weren't n00bs like that in the game >_<

Return to “Hangout”