What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1051 Postby Thessera » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm

I've seen Swain on. :/

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1052 Postby Supersonia » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:21 pm

A group of high school seniors having a snowball fight on our street and one of their snowballs hit our windows! So I shouted to them "Get off our property you idiots!" and then one of those guys threw a snowball at ME! So I started to chase after them and they ended up fleeing the block.
:P

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1053 Postby Thessera » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 am

My boyfriend lost interest in me. :(

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1054 Postby Hari » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am

The dog pissing on my new bedset right in front of me! :| I'm not too mad, because he was frightened from the fireworks. Luckily I had a backup bedset. :P

TheDarkPawn
Is awesome!!!

#1055 Postby TheDarkPawn » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:21 pm

By bird decided to explore and shit all over this morning >_> and my heads kiling me :U

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1056 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Some dumbass on Turok named julecesar90 keeps killing his teammates (including me) in a CO-OP game. CO-OP is where you WORK TOGETHER with your ALLIES, you don't kill your fucking allies for god's sakes! >_<
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1057 Postby Jlyons » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:41 am

Coming to a realization that I should've made over a month ago. I suspect several people are not going to be happy with me later today, but it's something I need to do. In fact, it's overdue as it is.
julecesar90
I see what Brutus did there. :P

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1058 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 pm

A-fucking-parently, I can't beat Green Grass & High Tides on Expert AT ALL and it's pissing me off. :feh: I've had several strong urges to yell out a random swear word (dunno if blargle is a swear word) when I failed at the LAST PART of the song again. 95% is the furthest I have gotten.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1059 Postby SparDanger » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Blargle's not a swear word. :ugh:
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1060 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Blargle's not a swear word. :ugh:
I know, I added that for comedy. I may be pissed off, but I still try for a bit of humor. XD

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1061 Postby Thessera » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Mother, that comes to my room every 10 minutes and distracts me from studies. :? As a result, I get a crazy headache, because I'm being distracted every 10 minutes for the whole day. And plus this cough, and stomach hurts a lot. =.=

Ouch, I really feel like I dont want to study at all. Then parents wonder why their children fail that much at studies.
Just open a coffin, put me there, and leave me. We will all get there one day.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1062 Postby Hari » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Lets start from New Years. Okay, my friends stayed the night, which was great, until my parents came home, BOTH drunk! I expected my dad to be, but not my mom. My mom passed out on the chair after throwing up, and my dad blasted the stereo SUPER-ULTRA loud. Luckily my brother finally got them to go to bed, but even still, I was embaressed.

Then the next day, no one felt like cooking, so we got some food from this diner that we usually get food from. The fries were so greasy, and undercooked, it gave us all stomach aches, but not only that, I ended up being sick from god knows what (probably sinuses)! But if that wasn't bad enough, my cat crapped all over my room. It looked like he was trying to make it to the litter box and had diarrhea. Well after cleaning it up, I had to scrub my floor from it, and on top of that, he crapped on my new blanket that was JUST washed from the dog.

But oh no, why stop there, the powers that be decided to screw me yet again; after finally getting over being sick, I go outside to start my mom's car, and slip on the ice, falling down the stairs, hurting my leg. I knew the stairs were slippery, from when I let the dog out back, so I tried to hold on to the railing, yet the railing was slippery too! So yeah.... not a good week...

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1063 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 am

Shadow 90000 on X-Box Live acting like he didn't know me when I joined his X-Box Live Party and he had his friend, somebody named ShadowReaver or something kick me out of the party. So Linkmax, if anybody named Shadow 90000 joins a game of yours when you get the Gold Membership back, tell him to fuck off please because I have NO intention on speaking with him until he apologizes for his actions that had happened today, January 7th, Wednesday at 1:03 PM. Even removed his partner card on PSU, but I forgot to blacklist the little asshole.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1064 Postby Echo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm

I guess I'll be alright considering I don't add random people anymore. :P

Also, I slept in. >_<
Image Image

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1065 Postby Thessera » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 pm

This damn propaganda war, and people blaming me for being russian. =.=
Seriously, if Ukraine would pay for gas we wouldnt switch it off, Europe doesnt get gas cause Ukraine takes it for itself.
And IT'S NOT MY FAULT that Europe doesnt get russian gas cause someone blocked it. >_>;
Russia blocks gas cause it wants to make all Europe fight against it? Lol, it's stupid.

Lol.
I'm sorry, I'm just tired of it. v.v

Return to “Hangout”