What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Azure-Wynter;
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1111 Postby Azure-Wynter; » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 pm

From Rock Band 1: Not being able to complete ONE damn song.
From Guitar Hero World Tour: Unable to beat Hot For Teacher (beat that damn song before! ><) and B.Y.O.B. :ugh:

Note: B.Y.O.B. is a hard song, it is also available for download for Rock Band 1 and 2, but I suggest not wasting your money on the song unless you can beat it on Guitar Hero World Tour. :ugh:
I LOVE B.Y.O.B. Best song ever. >w<

Eh. I am STILL playing Rock Band 1, STILL struggling with Green Grass And High Tides by The Outlaws on expert guitar.
It's just impossible for someone my age! :/
I don't sprite anymore.

Lost interest.

No longer good at it.

Sick of trying.

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1112 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

From Rock Band 1: Not being able to complete ONE damn song.
From Guitar Hero World Tour: Unable to beat Hot For Teacher (beat that damn song before! ><) and B.Y.O.B. :ugh:

Note: B.Y.O.B. is a hard song, it is also available for download for Rock Band 1 and 2, but I suggest not wasting your money on the song unless you can beat it on Guitar Hero World Tour. :ugh:
I LOVE B.Y.O.B. Best song ever. >w<

Eh. I am STILL playing Rock Band 1, STILL struggling with Green Grass And High Tides by The Outlaws on expert guitar.
It's just impossible for someone my age! :/
The trick is to use both hands on the lower fret notes. Because you can hammer on the notes without the need to use the strum bar during solos, you simply use your first, second and third fingers on your fret hand, and just tap the notes with your strum hand.

It's really simple. After I figured that out, I completed Green Grass And High Tides on Expert with a 5 star rating.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1113 Postby Dan » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:27 pm

The fact that everywhere I go seems to turn into some sorta prison. -.-
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Xiaotsu

#1114 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Come to my house. :3

We have TACOS
And FLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
And Pie.
And Bombs, Rope, Lamp Oil.
And I better shut up before ya'll hit me for going off topic TWICE IN A ROW FTW

/hyper

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1115 Postby Jlyons » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Power spiked while I was working on something important, losing some of the work in the process. <.<

We have TACOS
And Pie.

/hyper
I'm pissed off you went off-topic. Kidding, of course. :P

Xiaotsu

#1116 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Power spiked while I was working on something important, losing some of the work in the process. <.<

We have TACOS
And Pie.

/hyper
I'm pissed off you went off-topic. Kidding, of course. :P
Am pissed off for pissing Jlyons off kiddingly. D:

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1117 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Flyff is down for Maintenance and I gotta wait til 3 AM for it to come back up. The time is....... Very Late!

For those who played Fable 2 should know the joke. Also, it's actually 12:35 AM at the time of this post.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1118 Postby Thessera » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Not being able to make the RIGHT colouring with water-colours. XD I just need another brush!

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1119 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Assholes on PSU with no mics calling ME a n00b when THEY are 20 or 30 levels BELOW me. They can all burn in hell for all I care, and one of them had the nerve to call ME a little kid! Jeez! What the fuck is wrong with the X-Box Live players these days?! :pissed: :feh:

These little shits need to quit disobeying the law. I don't care if they DID get their parents' permission to be online, they shouldn't be on the damn 360 or on DA or ANYWHERE it says where users YOUNGER than 13 years old in the FIRST place! Or on the internet PERIOD! GOD! :pissed:
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu

#1120 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Assholes on PSU with no mics calling ME a n00b when THEY are 20 or 30 levels BELOW me. They can all burn in hell for all I care, and one of them had the nerve to call ME a little kid! Jeez! What the fuck is wrong with the X-Box Live players these days?! :pissed: :feh:

These little shits need to quit disobeying the law. I don't care if they DID get their parents' permission to be online, they shouldn't be on the damn 360 or on DA or ANYWHERE it says where users YOUNGER than 13 years old in the FIRST place! Or on the internet PERIOD! GOD! :pissed:
They do it specifically to wind people up. ._.

Try not to take offence at it. Just laugh at their immaturity.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1121 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:32 pm

They do it specifically to wind people up. ._.

Try not to take offence at it. Just laugh at their immaturity.
What pisses me off is that I was trying to send a message to a friend and the bitch was being impaitent!

Divine Angel Pit
Nublet

#1122 Postby Divine Angel Pit » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Getting only 2 hours of sleep last night

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1123 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 pm

This ONE song on Guitar Hero 3, Raining Blood, I can't beat it on expert for some dumbass reason. Xiaotsu, I hope you have a GOOD way to beat this song because I sure as hell can't beat it. Still haven't tried your trick on Green Grass & High Tides on Rock Band yet, too pissed off to do so due to me being pissed off means I have less concentration.

Xiaotsu

#1124 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 pm

This ONE song on Guitar Hero 3, Raining Blood, I can't beat it on expert for some dumbass reason. Xiaotsu, I hope you have a GOOD way to beat this song because I sure as hell can't beat it. Still haven't tried your trick on Green Grass & High Tides on Rock Band yet, too pissed off to do so due to me being pissed off means I have less concentration.
Raining Blood took me forever to complete. It is hard. There is no easy way. I will not bullshit you on that.

But there IS a way.

Sit down on something, play the beginning like normal. Before you get to the E string open notes (where you play three Green Fret buttons really fast continuously for a while), quickly take your hand off from how you normally hold the fret board, and put your hand over the top, so it looks like you're playing the fret notes like a keyboard. Looks stupid, but trust me on this. Play those open notes, then when you get to the tricky first section, using your pinky finger, jam that on the Red Fret button and do not let it go. Then use the other three fingers just to rapidly hammeron and strum along to the drum beat. 9/10 times it'll work, but it'll leave you in the red. So when that first tricky part is over, switch your hand to the normal position as soon as possible. The rest should be fairly easy...the solo is quite easy to just play through.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1125 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Raining Blood took me forever to complete. It is hard. There is no easy way. I will not bullshit you on that.

But there IS a way.

Sit down on something, play the beginning like normal. Before you get to the E string open notes (where you play three Green Fret buttons really fast continuously for a while), quickly take your hand off from how you normally hold the fret board, and put your hand over the top, so it looks like you're playing the fret notes like a keyboard. Looks stupid, but trust me on this. Play those open notes, then when you get to the tricky first section, using your pinky finger, jam that on the Red Fret button and do not let it go. Then use the other three fingers just to rapidly hammeron and strum along to the drum beat. 9/10 times it'll work, but it'll leave you in the red. So when that first tricky part is over, switch your hand to the normal position as soon as possible. The rest should be fairly easy...the solo is quite easy to just play through.
That sounds difficult.

Return to “Hangout”