What Made You Happy Today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: What Made You Happy Today?

#1231 Postby Dan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 am

Christmas. Period.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1232 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Christmas. Period.
Same.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1233 Postby SparDanger » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Getting out of the house. <.<
~Sparoku

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1234 Postby Echo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Got a new keyboard for my computer. It's something to get used to, but I like it so far.
Image Image

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1235 Postby Echo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:41 pm

It's a quiet oneee. *.*
Image Image

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1236 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:25 am

Thinking about how better I feel after the gallbladder was taken out. I know that was like, September 22nd or 23rd. I think it was the 23rd. But I'm still recovering internally. I feel no pain at the moment. I sure as hell felt pain in late July, hence why I was inactive for a few days. I was so sick and so in-pain, I couldn't get on the laptop OR the 360. Or any of the game systems I have at all. I could barely play PSU with the pain I was having. I was on the mic and when somebody asked me what was wrong, I told 'em that I was having pains. I didn't know what was wrong with me after the hospital visit. And like, about 2 weeks later I came home. During my stay, first two or three days, I was missing everybody. I was missing everybody before I came to the hospital because I was sick and couldn't get on due to the pain. I worried Chris, one of my best friends from the UK, due to my inactiveness. I'm ramblin' on here, I'm sorry. OO; Anyway, yeah. Then during Vacation, I couldn't enjoy it fully because I was still kinda having problems with the Gallstones & Pancreatitus. I still had fun, though. I'll admit that. What sucked was the fact that the Cabin TV didn't have an "Aux" channel :ugh: Meaning I had to wait until my oldest brother came by, when he came back for his second part of the trip without his wife and daughter, to bring the TV from the Dining Room so I could plug the PS2 up in my room. Then September 22nd comes by. The next morning I go in for surgery and wake up like, hours later. They had flavored.... Whatever you call the gas that knocks you out..... They had that stuff, but also in different smells or flavors, whatever, so I picked Fruit Punch. X3 What really made my day (the next morning after the surgery that is) was when Jeff Burton came into the hospital. I was on.... I forget where they had the kids but they had PS2s in the floor. I would've been happier with a 360 but meh. Anyway, Jeff Burton came into the hospital, I got my picture taken with him and I got a hat signed by the man himself. ^^ I have yet to upload the pic to Myspace or anything due to me not having a friggin' scanner. :ugh: But I could probably get a picture of myself wearing the hat. For those that don't know, Jeff Burton is a Nascar driver. I don't know what number he is, I only pay attention to the names. Except when it comes to Jeff Gordon. :hehe: Holy crap I am just rantin' on here. >_>; I'll stop now.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1237 Postby Echo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Bought a replacement 360. *shiny
Image Image

Apollo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#1238 Postby Apollo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Snow! Except the fact that it ruined my plans for the rest of the day...

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1239 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 am

Being able to record myself playing video games. I used to do that when I was younger but the video camera only took VHS Tapes and with the new video camera that I have, it has an SD Card in it and I can upload videos directly to Youtube. ^^ I think Fallout 3 was a bad choice for the test o.o

Paw

#1240 Postby Paw » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:47 pm

THE ROSE PARADE IS TOMORROW! This will be my second year marching in it :D

I'll be with the LAUSD All City Honor Band. The giant band with 300+ high schoolers wearing red white and blue. We all look exactly the same, but I'm in the 5th rank, first rank of trumpets, if anyone watches the Rose Parade. :D

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1241 Postby Used2beDejil » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 am

The school closed at 10.45am today because of a snowstorm 8U

Will post some pics of the snow lator on :3

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1242 Postby Echo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Hearing a friends voice over the phone.
Image Image

Paw

#1243 Postby Paw » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Cookies ^^

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1244 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Snow. ^^

And here are some very shit quality pictures to prove it, taken from my own window;

Here are some pictures of my room...thought i'd put them here while im doing it even though they didn't make me happy today. XD

And one of me;

So yea. Snow and pictures made me happy. :3

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1245 Postby Echo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 pm

I want snow too. >: :P
Image Image

Return to “Hangout”