What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1666 Postby Dan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 am

Game Maker
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1667 Postby Used2beDejil » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Having to listen to someone who has been telling me the same shit over and over again for the past week. Having to listen to her constant whining about how miserable she is, how she can never get the "love of her life" because she was an idiot at some point in the past, and how she wants to try and kill herself by trying to induce a heart attack :ugh:
I really can't take this crap anymore. She's one of my best friends but also I'm almost at the point where I actually want to help her kill herself just to get her to shut the hell up. I mean, life is not always fair.
And besides, my friend, you're in what some people might call.....wait for it...PUPERTY! The time where nothing seems fair, and your minds tends to get selfish when things aren't exactly going your way.
Bottom line is this: Either deal with it, tell someone else instead of me, or just stfu completely!

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1668 Postby Echo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Group chat.
Image Image

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1669 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:32 am

Having to listen to someone who has been telling me the same shit over and over again for the past week. Having to listen to her constant whining about how miserable she is, how she can never get the "love of her life" because she was an idiot at some point in the past, and how she wants to try and kill herself by trying to induce a heart attack :ugh:
I really can't take this crap anymore. She's one of my best friends but also I'm almost at the point where I actually want to help her kill herself just to get her to shut the hell up. I mean, life is not always fair.
And besides, my friend, you're in what some people might call.....wait for it...PUPERTY! The time where nothing seems fair, and your minds tends to get selfish when things aren't exactly going your way.
Bottom line is this: Either deal with it, tell someone else instead of me, or just stfu completely!
Ever heard of telling her to just shut up? Magical words, I hear they were only added into English recently, I hear we'll be getting swear words next.

What pissed me off today? Somehow two idiots at work got it into their heads that I was singing Barbie Girl and kept singing it and calling me queer and other shit most of the night (Wasn't even singing), then begged me for money, then I ended up waiting 38 minutes for a taxi to show up and wasted $25 on that, tonight has been a terrible night.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Paw

#1670 Postby Paw » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Arriving in California after a 9 hour flight, and apparently they "overbooked" and all of the off-ramps were being used...so we had to sit in the plane on the runway for another hour doing nothing x.x

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1671 Postby Echo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Stomach Acid.
Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1672 Postby SparDanger » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:26 am

Arriving in California after a 9 hour flight, and apparently they "overbooked" and all of the off-ramps were being used...so we had to sit in the plane on the runway for another hour doing nothing x.x
That sounds familiar... :ugh:
~Sparoku

Paw

#1673 Postby Paw » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 pm

That sounds familiar... :ugh:
Ewww, you too? X_X

Having to make up all of the homework my teachers assigned for spring break...it's supposed to be a break for a reason!

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1674 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Stomach Acid.
Boo. :(
Fine now. o.o
Image Image

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1675 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

If this is the girl that I'm friends with too then you can't help her, she wants to be this way deliberately. Its called attention seeking.

If its someone else, then sorry, it still sounds like attention seeking, in which case the best thing you can do is ignore 'em.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1676 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 am

The arrogance of humans (Off the net) and how my life never stops feeling like a constant battle against a hydra and I'm no where near winning and it's really pissing me off. (I picked a hydra because their heads always regrow)

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1677 Postby Used2beDejil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 am

The arrogance of humans (Off the net) and how my life never stops feeling like a constant battle against a hydra and I'm no where near winning and it's really pissing me off. (I picked a hydra because their heads always regrow)

Also, when it loses one head, two more grows out. Didn't know if you knew already :P

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1678 Postby Echo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 am

People that don't believe that you're in physical pain, and they have to touch you where the pain is and make it worse.
Image Image

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1679 Postby Echo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:09 pm

People that don't believe that you're in physical pain, and they have to touch you where the pain is and make it worse.
You're so sweet! ^^
(Ok so here's the story behind this)
*** So I'm having some pains in my Neck and Back (Haven't been feeling nor sleeping well lately) and after telling a coworker about "said pains", she comes up and grabs my neck and slightly shook me saying..."Ooooo does THIS hurt??"... well it did... and it also pissed me off. So without thinking, I swing my arm, to get her hand off me... I grab her neck and squeeze really hard, bringing her to her knees on the floor in front of another Co-worker, all the while I'M asking..."OK..does THIS hurt!?!?!" Of course she said Yes... So I said back..."Well it hurts me too!!...So don't....fucking....touch me!"
Needless to say, I got a talking to from my boss of course and she got written up.

So I told Linkmax and he's still in the process of calming me down via text messages and that's why he is sweet... :)
Thanks Link ^^
You're welcome Lady. :hug:
Image Image

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi

#1680 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Also, when it loses one head, two more grows out. Didn't know if you knew already :P
Oh I know, I was just half asleep.

Return to “Hangout”