What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1681 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

People that don't believe that you're in physical pain, and they have to touch you where the pain is and make it worse.
You're so sweet! ^^
(Ok so here's the story behind this)
*** So I'm having some pains in my Neck and Back (Haven't been feeling nor sleeping well lately) and after telling a coworker about "said pains", she comes up and grabs my neck and slightly shook me saying..."Ooooo does THIS hurt??"... well it did... and it also pissed me off. So without thinking, I swing my arm, to get her hand off me... I grab her neck and squeeze really hard, bringing her to her knees on the floor in front of another Co-worker, all the while I'M asking..."OK..does THIS hurt!?!?!" Of course she said Yes... So I said back..."Well it hurts me too!!...So don't....fucking....touch me!"
Needless to say, I got a talking to from my boss of course and she got written up.

So I told Linkmax and he's still in the process of calming me down via text messages and that's why he is sweet... :)
Thanks Link ^^
Whew, remind me not to piss you off. o.e
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1682 Postby Jlyons » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Gpotato announcing what essentially equates to a global ban outside of the US for Aika. BD is going to be hit hard by this ban, as a lot of higher ranked members are outside of North America, including two of my 3 officers.

Even if they don't carry through on this threat, this is making me think about leaving Aika now and never giving Gpotato any of my time anymore, even though y'all know I wouldn't be personally affected by the ban.

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1683 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 am

Gpotato announcing what essentially equates to a global ban outside of the US for Aika. BD is going to be hit hard by this ban, as a lot of higher ranked members are outside of North America, including two of my 3 officers.

Even if they don't carry through on this threat, this is making me think about leaving Aika now and never giving Gpotato any of my time anymore, even though y'all know I wouldn't be personally affected by the ban.
You're only realizing that now? It's GPotato Jly, they're the trolls of MMOs, they fuck everyone over.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1684 Postby Used2beDejil » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 am

^ This
So yaaaaay, for being banned from Aika :|

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1685 Postby Jlyons » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 pm

You're only realizing that now? It's GPotato Jly, they're the trolls of MMOs, they fuck everyone over.
I've known it for a while... the difference is, they actually rolled out a game that looked, you know, actually good.

Apparently though, this one is more the devs' main publishing company's fault than it is Gpotato. They pulled a complete 180 on Gpotato and revoked their licensing rights to Aika outside of North America and made a global version for themselves. With that said though, they've had enough mistakes with Aika already, so it's not like they're blameless here. :P

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1686 Postby Hari » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm

I decided to Watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the new FMA series, supposedly more based off of the Manga, and it sucks! First of all, the new drawing style is hideous, Scar and Hohenheim have huge heads! WTF? It looks like they got lazy. They also made Rose and the people of Leor, have light skin. WHY? They're from the desert. Then they replaced some voice actors with horrible ones. I understand Al being replaced 'cause the kid who did it, is too old. But the voice he has now is horrible.

Also if you missed any episode of this series, don't worry, because if you seen the original FMA (which is MUCH better IMO) then you haven't missed anything. This series follows the exact same storyline, except they made a few changes. It feels like they rushed it too. They skip most of the sad scenes, and throw in characters having their face change in some ridiculously silly part. For example, when Ed and Al find out what the Philosophers stone really is, they just say "It's made of people!" then skip to a scene of Armstrong acting all silly, and shit. Used to, they'd build up to a sad scene, and have it last. I know this takes up a lot of action, but how am I supposed to feel sad when Armstrong is flexing and crying at the same time.

The whole series feel like they rushed it to get to the "good parts" or whatever. I watched seven episodes and found my self greatly disseminated each time. Thanks a lot for ruining one of my favorite series. Oy... I can't even bare to watch the original FMA now. :(

But yeah, this disappointing me and pissed me off. :pissed:

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1687 Postby SparDanger » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 pm

I decided to Watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the new FMA series, supposedly more based off of the Manga, and it sucks! First of all, the new drawing style is hideous, Scar and Hohenheim have huge heads! WTF? It looks like they got lazy. They also made Rose and the people of Leor, have light skin. WHY? They're from the desert. Then they replaced some voice actors with horrible ones. I understand Al being replaced 'cause the kid who did it, is too old. But the voice he has now is horrible.

Also if you missed any episode of this series, don't worry, because if you seen the original FMA (which is MUCH better IMO) then you haven't missed anything. This series follows the exact same storyline, except they made a few changes. It feels like they rushed it too. They skip most of the sad scenes, and throw in characters having their face change in some ridiculously silly part. For example, when Ed and Al find out what the Philosophers stone really is, they just say "It's made of people!" then skip to a scene of Armstrong acting all silly, and shit. Used to, they'd build up to a sad scene, and have it last. I know this takes up a lot of action, but how am I supposed to feel sad when Armstrong is flexing and crying at the same time.

The whole series feel like they rushed it to get to the "good parts" or whatever. I watched seven episodes and found my self greatly disseminated each time. Thanks a lot for ruining one of my favorite series. Oy... I can't even bare to watch the original FMA now. :(

But yeah, this disappointing me and pissed me off. :pissed:
REALLY?!?!

I just finished watching the old version last night and was intent on starting on Brotherhood!
~Sparoku

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1688 Postby Hari » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Go ahead and watch it, and see if you like it or not. We all have different opinions, but don't be surprised if you're disappointing. :(

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1689 Postby SparDanger » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Go ahead and watch it, and see if you like it or not. We all have different opinions, but don't be surprised if you're disappointing. :(
Right-o.
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1690 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Having to accept I no longer have a table in my room. <.<

I appreciate that my mum and her boyfriend have renovate my room in my absence, and in some areas, it's better, for instance, I now have storage space on the walls and a new, better, bed, aswell as a blind for the window. The walls are also white now, painted, instead of the horrible wallpaper that was up before. But because I no longer have a table and no space under my bed. I have to go into my sister's room for all my electronic gear (if you know me well enough you'll know how much that will piss me off) and my laptop/moniter no longer have a home. I'm making do with a makeshift table from my cabinet of clothes but its annoying and hurting my neck.

I'm dragging my mum to Ikea first chance I get. :feh:

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1691 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 am

Sore stomach and a slight urge to vomit.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1692 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:40 am

I think my hayfever is starting up. :/

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#1693 Postby Imoen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Crystal was so loud today while talking on the phone that she woke me up this morning. >_<
PI, full of nostalgia

Paw

#1694 Postby Paw » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:47 pm

It rained yesterday and the band room ceiling leaks, so there was a steady drip on my head for an hour. There was also a puddle under my seat. And then, I got a blood blister from my music stand when I tried to lower it. Not fun. <.<

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1695 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Ripping a huge chunk of my thumbnail at the Post today. Bled all over the place too :x You know how hard it is to text with your forefinger and thumb?? Most annoying >.<
Owwww, be more careful. :(
Image Image

Return to “Hangout”