What saddened you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

Re: What saddened you today?

#541 Postby Imoen » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 pm

It's not me with the job though.
I have to wait 8 hours to see her again. :(
Oooh I misunderstood.. that sucks. /:
PI, full of nostalgia

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#542 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Spent the night at my friend Donnie's, only to have him and his brother treat me like shit only because they're friend was there (who also treated me like crap). Also, I was completely bored out of my mind because they were playing games while I just sat and watched.
I know what it feels like to sit and watch someone play for a long, long, long time.

Your friend is an arsehole. Sorry to say so, but it's true. =\
Thanks, and yeah, I agree. <.<

Kevin and his friend were taking turns playing Modern Warfare on one TV, while Donnie played Final Fantasy X on the other. When I asked if I could play Modern Warfare, Donnie made the snide comment that I'd die a hundred times because I never played it before. I just wanted to play for fun, but that hurt.
Yeah, see, now that's just immature. Games are ment to be for fun, win or lose. Hell there are some games that make you laugh specifically because you died (one game that's made me laugh so many times is SSBB - it takes epic skill to die painfully and it makes me lol) but to deny the great pleasure of gaming purely because of skill level is retarded. You should've bitchslapped that mofo. Better yet, go Jigglypuff on his ass and use Doubleslap, followed by a Pound or two. XD
It's not me with the job though.
I have to wait 8 hours to see her again. :(
Oooh I misunderstood.. that sucks. /:
It's quite alright. I guess I shouldn't complain about it; there were a few days that I had to spend entirely inside while I was in Canada purely because everyone was working. :/

I had games to keep me entertained, though. ^^

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#543 Postby SparDanger » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 am

Spent the night at my friend Donnie's, only to have him and his brother treat me like shit only because they're friend was there (who also treated me like crap). Also, I was completely bored out of my mind because they were playing games while I just sat and watched.
I know what it feels like to sit and watch someone play for a long, long, long time.

Your friend is an arsehole. Sorry to say so, but it's true. =\
Thanks, and yeah, I agree. <.<

Kevin and his friend were taking turns playing Modern Warfare on one TV, while Donnie played Final Fantasy X on the other. When I asked if I could play Modern Warfare, Donnie made the snide comment that I'd die a hundred times because I never played it before. I just wanted to play for fun, but that hurt.
Punch him in the shoulder. :feh:
~Sparoku

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#544 Postby Used2beDejil » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Realizing how empty my life feels without a girlfriend by my side

Xiaotsu

#545 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 pm

-Enters motivational big brother mode-

Go out and get yourself a ladyfriend, then. Don't whine about it online. :P ain't nothin' gonna get done by typing about it.

And don't give me that "It's easy for you to say" bullcrap. You know what I've been through in my life and as I've told everyone else I am only where I am because I believe in myself and am supported by my friends.

Besides. You're a handsome little devil. Girls your age should be falling for you left right and center. ;)

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#546 Postby Used2beDejil » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Go out and get yourself a ladyfriend, then. Don't whine about it online. :P ain't nothin' gonna get done by typing about it.

And don't give me that "It's easy for you to say" bullcrap. You know what I've been through in my life and as I've told everyone else I am only where I am because I believe in myself and am supported by my friends.

Besides. You're a handsome little devil. Girls your age should be falling for you left right and center. ;)
Somehow you made me laugh :)
Thanks man ^^

Xiaotsu

#547 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Somehow you made me laugh :)
Thanks man ^^
I just want to help you, you know that. You're a brotha to me and I don't wanna see you upset, kay? I'm glad you're happier. :3

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#548 Postby Hari » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Thanks Xiao and Spar! ^^ :hug:

Also, I did suggest a friendly game of SSBB, so we could all play, but it got turned down.

This doesn't sadden me, but it is annoying; It's hot in my room. Ugh. <.<

Paw

#549 Postby Paw » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Teachers being unreasonable with the amount of homework the give :( They must think we have no lives other than school.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#550 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Teachers being unreasonable with the amount of homework the give :( They must think we have no lives other than school.
What pisses me off about teachers is that when you tell them that somebody is bothering you, they don't do a damn thing so you end up dealing with it yourself. :feh:
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Paw

#551 Postby Paw » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

What pisses me off about teachers is that when you tell them that somebody is bothering you, they don't do a damn thing so you end up dealing with it yourself. :feh:
Seriously. My history teacher gave us a group project to do over Spring Break. When I told her that I was going to be gone the entire time, her reply was "That's not my problem." <.<

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#552 Postby Hari » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Seriously. My history teacher gave us a group project to do over Spring Break. When I told her that I was going to be gone the entire time, her reply was "That's not my problem." <.<
Wow, and here I thought teachers were supposed to be understanding. That sucks paw. :( :hug:

Xiaotsu

#553 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:30 pm

I vote we should teach Paw ourselves. *Rawr

My neighbour's dog chased one of my cats around the driveway yesterday and all my neighbour could do was watch and laugh. I'm pissed at him, but more upset because now my cat keeps shaking, blatantly scared half to death. =<

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#554 Postby Echo » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

My grandmother's foot hurting. :(
Image Image

Paw

#555 Postby Paw » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:54 pm

The Day of Silence is a peaceful protest to raise awareness for people who are/were silenced, such as genocide victims. Some thought it was a game, and tried to make me talk. Others made fun of me, or criticized me like I wasn't standing right there...the saddest part is, most of the people doing that were some of my closest friends. I understand that some people disagree with it, but there is no need to disrespect those who want to make a difference, even if that means just proving to yourself that you care. Things like that make me worry about the future.

Return to “Hangout”