Currently Playing?

This is where we discuss anything and everything to do with games. Like making games, playing games... you get the idea. *NES *SNES
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: Currently Playing?

#826 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 am

Thinking of playing either Infinite Undiscovery, Two Worlds, Tales Of Vesperia, Fallout 3, Phantasy Star Universe, Castle Crashers, Borderlands, or Enchanted Arms.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#827 Postby Hari » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:01 pm

I played Morrowind instead. I was asked to kill this guy by the Assassins guild, so I did, but everyone in the manor attacked me, so I killed them, took all the stuff they had, and sold it, getting a lot of money in return. :P
ROTK again. I loveth the TBS. ^u^
Also I wanna play that game, I've heard of it, sounds interesting.

Also... TBS, very funny. *runs* >_>;

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#828 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:13 pm

ROTK again. I loveth the TBS. ^u^
Also I wanna play that game, I've heard of it, sounds interesting.

Also... TBS, very funny. *runs* >_>;
TBS = Turn Based Strategy

If you're interested, I highly recommend Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XI. I can help you out with anything to do with it, and it can provide quite an amazing challenge, as I'm recently discovering, being attacked on three sides by three different factions...oi vey.

I WAS playing Star Wars Combine, for about two minutes, got utterly bored and felt like I wasted my time.

I'm looking for some free RT/TB strategy MMOs if anyone has any ideas? Browser based preferred but not essential.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#829 Postby Dan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Super Mario 64.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#830 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Spectral Force 3.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#831 Postby Supersonia » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 am

Soulsilver

Currently at the 2nd gym.
:P

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#832 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Phantasy Star Universe again. Just hangin' around the lobby of the Pavillion Of Air: Top. The lobby for the White Beast mission. A whole buncha people hang around here when there are no events going on.

Xiaotsu

#833 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 pm

HeartGold.

Is it allright for me to make a thread for requested Pokemon battles/trades? I've got all three starter Pokemon, and I can breed them for other people if anyone wants.

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#834 Postby Supersonia » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 pm

HeartGold.

Is it allright for me to make a thread for requested Pokemon battles/trades? I've got all three starter Pokemon, and I can breed them for other people if anyone wants.
DO IT DO IT DO IT!! =3
:P

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#835 Postby Echo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Diablo 2.
Image Image

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#836 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 pm

HeartGold.

I'm able to as well, I have all three Sinnoh Pokemon (Though I do hate them.), the Hoenn starters once I get them via the Pal Park and I'm in the midst of getting the Kanto starters.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Xiaotsu

#837 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm

HeartGold.

I'm able to as well, I have all three Sinnoh Pokemon (Though I do hate them.), the Hoenn starters once I get them via the Pal Park and I'm in the midst of getting the Kanto starters.
I'll give you a Jhoto starter and a Star Piece to hold if you give me a Squirtle? *shiny

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#838 Postby Damasca Ramza » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am

HeartGold.

I'll give you a Jhoto starter and a Star Piece to hold if you give me a Squirtle? *shiny
I have all of the Johto starters and Sinnoh starters.

I'm in the midst of getting the Hoenn starters via Pal Park and I have Charmander of the Kanto starter and am getting Squirtle off Prof.Oak, I will breed it and I will give anyone who wants a Squirtle a Squirtle egg or hatch it for you and am going to get Bulbasaur off of a friend and will breed it as well.

I plan to breed all my starters so anyone who wants them can get them off me.

Now, if you need one of the Johto starters, I can help and in the case of the Sinnoh starters, I'd need someone who I can trust to hold them for me so I can send them from Pearl to HeartGold to breed them.

At the moment, I can get my Hoenn starters anytime, I just have to grab Fire Red, wherever it is, probably in my GBA: SP on my shelf somewhere.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#839 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

I would suggest that you guys make a thread for pokemon discussions.
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#840 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:26 pm

I'll let DM do it seeing as he's already on the ball with the Pokemons.

Currently playing Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon. For what looks like a game aimed at young teens, I'm strangely hooked on it. o.O

Return to “Gaming zone”