What saddened you today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

Re: What saddened you today?

#556 Postby Hari » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 pm

The Day of Silence is a peaceful protest to raise awareness for people who are/were silenced, such as genocide victims. Some thought it was a game, and tried to make me talk. Others made fun of me, or criticized me like I wasn't standing right there...the saddest part is, most of the people doing that were some of my closest friends. I understand that some people disagree with it, but there is no need to disrespect those who want to make a difference, even if that means just proving to yourself that you care. Things like that make me worry about the future.
That's horrible, and it's true. It's sad, but it seems we're all screwed, if we can't get our act together. Anyway, I'm sorry your friends did that to you, that sucks. :(

It makes me glad that there are people like you in the world who's willing to do something like that. :hug:

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#557 Postby Imoen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Saying goodbye to my sister and knowing I won't get another chance to see her until summer.
PI, full of nostalgia

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#558 Postby Echo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Having a cold :(
:(
Image Image

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#559 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Nothing in particular. I just feel strangely upset. :/

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#560 Postby Echo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Nothing in particular. I just feel strangely upset. :/
What Wolley said, getting out and doing something sounds like a good idea. :)
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#561 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:15 pm

I don't particularly like hanging out with my local friends, it's the same thing; go round to the pub.

I think I figured out the cause, so it's all good.

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#562 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

I don't particularly like hanging out with my local friends, it's the same thing; go round to the pub.

I think I figured out the cause, so it's all good.
Hope ya got it worked out then.
Image Image

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#563 Postby Supersonia » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Sore throat preventing me from speaking ._.;
:P

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#564 Postby Hari » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:41 pm

My best friend Donnie is in the Hospital... He has diabetes, and well his Grandparent's knew he did. They tested him out with this machine, but he believed it was incorrect and refused to get himself checked out by a doctor. I kept telling him to go, but he wouldn't, and now he's in the hospital with a groin infection. I feel so horrible, because he called here to tell me, but I told my dad not to answer the phone because I was still mad at him. I had no idea he was in the hospital. My mom called me and told me, and I called him and had to lie so he wouldn't be upset. I feel so horrible... If it wasn't for me being mad at him, I could of been there. I don't know what I could of done, but I feel so horrible. I really hope he'll be okay.... He's my best friend, and I've known him for almost fifteen years.....

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#565 Postby Echo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 pm

My best friend Donnie is in the Hospital... He has diabetes, and well his Grandparent's knew he did. They tested him out with this machine, but he believed it was incorrect and refused to get himself checked out by a doctor. I kept telling him to go, but he wouldn't, and now he's in the hospital with a groin infection. I feel so horrible, because he called here to tell me, but I told my dad not to answer the phone because I was still mad at him. I had no idea he was in the hospital. My mom called me and told me, and I called him and had to lie so he wouldn't be upset. I feel so horrible... If it wasn't for me being mad at him, I could of been there. I don't know what I could of done, but I feel so horrible. I really hope he'll be okay.... He's my best friend, and I've known him for almost fifteen years.....
You should go see him. At least I think so. :(
Image Image

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#566 Postby Hari » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm

I agree, but he didn't tell me what Hospital he's at. When he gets out I'll go see him.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#567 Postby SparDanger » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm

I agree, but he didn't tell me what Hospital he's at. When he gets out I'll go see him.
Oh, wow. I'm so sorry. *~*
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#568 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:51 pm

That sucks, Hatzi. :( Hopefully everything turns out for the better. Perhaps this is a chance you two can just forgive and forget about recent events too, aye? Let bygones be bygones 'n all. :)

On Topic: My mobile phone charger has ceased to live after years of faithful service. And now my phone is dead, making me pretty much naked to the outside world.

Phone companies need to make a mobile phone charger charger for the mobile phone charger. >:

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#569 Postby Supersonia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 am

saying bye bye to perfect attendence at school, stupid cold... T_T
:P

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#570 Postby Hari » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 pm

I just called Donnie, and the surgery is over, so hopefully the worst is over. I'm going to visit him today. I got paid recently, so I'm going to buy Soulsilver, and maybe when I visit Donnie, we can play, since he has Heartgold.

Return to “Hangout”