What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1726 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:27 pm

My mouth being in severe pain due to slight cuts on the inside and a dry cold sore on the join of my lips. I can't eat, laugh, yawn, breathe or chew without something hurting.
Oh god those things hurt! o.o

Do you have anything that you can put on it to ease the pain? Like, oragel?
Image Image

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1727 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 pm

My mouth being in severe pain due to slight cuts on the inside and a dry cold sore on the join of my lips. I can't eat, laugh, yawn, breathe or chew without something hurting.

Yes. Yes, they do. And no, we have Bongela cream for stuffs like this but we're out of it. Should be gone within the next few days (I hope). It'll be nice to savour and taste my food again instead of taking bits small enough to stick up my nose and l...

...actually that's a good idea to sustain myself without the need to open my mouth...

... ^u^

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1728 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Yes. Yes, they do. And no, we have Bongela cream for stuffs like this but we're out of it. Should be gone within the next few days (I hope). It'll be nice to savour and taste my food again instead of taking bits small enough to stick up my nose and l...

...actually that's a good idea to sustain myself without the need to open my mouth...

... ^u^
O____________________________O
Image Image

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1729 Postby Dan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 am

It'll be nice to savour and taste my food again instead of taking bits small enough to stick up my nose and l...

... ^u^
ANTEATER STYLE!!! XD
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1730 Postby Used2beDejil » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 am

I don't really know what pissed me off today. I guess I'm just having one of those bad days. Also, I have a massive headache

Dan

#1731 Postby Dan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 am

I don't really know what pissed me off today. I guess I'm just having one of those bad days. Also, I have a massive headache
That seems like the problem if you ask me. :/
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1732 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Microshaft's piece of shit mics. There was this one Wireless mic that one of my friends got, it wouldn't charge AT ALL. I try to charge it myself, the light on it didn't even FLICKER. Whoever is making these mics for Microshaft needs to stop because somebody out there can make better mics than these pieces of shit. I mean, come on, the mic where the volume and the muter/unmuter was at the connector was MUCH better than the mics with the volume control that's literally in the MIDDLE of the frickin' wire.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1733 Postby Echo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Myself. And my headphones. They're starting to blow out. :S
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#1734 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Microshaft's piece of shit mics. There was this one Wireless mic that one of my friends got, it wouldn't charge AT ALL. I try to charge it myself, the light on it didn't even FLICKER. Whoever is making these mics for Microshaft needs to stop because somebody out there can make better mics than these pieces of shit. I mean, come on, the mic where the volume and the muter/unmuter was at the connector was MUCH better than the mics with the volume control that's literally in the MIDDLE of the frickin' wire.
Haven't we told you before that you can't expect much from Microsoft? :/ They really do like taking your money for no apparent reason...
Myself. And my headphones. They're starting to blow out. :S
Invest in Skull Candy headphones, they may be expensive but my first pair lasted a good four years before anything happened to them. And they still actually play amazing sound quality, it's just the max volumne level dropped a bit. Annoying when you're out and surrounded by cars, traffic and people, where noise is everywhere and you want to drown it out, but still pretty good if you're out in the middle of nowhere.

Xiaotsu

#1735 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 pm

People in my office sitting around doing nothing, talking about buying dogs and clothes and not working, while my co-worker and I are both up to our elbows in work that was just pushed onto us last week! It's hard to keep a smile on your face when you're so busy that you don't know where a project ends because you're doing 5 at one time and then someone walks up and asks... "So do you think 250 mini cupcakes will be enough for 150 guests at a wedding?". O_o

My response you ask??

"I don't have enough time to talk about food right now, could you catch me next week on this?" Mind you, I'm sure the look on my face was not a pleasant one...

GAH! :pissed:
Woah that reminds of me of the people I worked with in HMV o.O

Yeaah all you can really do about it is bitchslap them. Might get you in trouble though. You could try pulling a sickie for a week, see if they have time to doss around doing nothing without you. ;)

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1736 Postby Echo » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:10 pm

People in my office sitting around doing nothing, talking about buying dogs and clothes and not working, while my co-worker and I are both up to our elbows in work that was just pushed onto us last week! It's hard to keep a smile on your face when you're so busy that you don't know where a project ends because you're doing 5 at one time and then someone walks up and asks... "So do you think 250 mini cupcakes will be enough for 150 guests at a wedding?". O_o

My response you ask??

"I don't have enough time to talk about food right now, could you catch me next week on this?" Mind you, I'm sure the look on my face was not a pleasant one...

GAH! :pissed:
One word:

Catapult. 8U
Image Image

Paw

#1737 Postby Paw » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Homework overload again X_X I have an entire World War II and Holocaust work packet that is over 15 pages due Mon, a 4 page reading log due tomorrow, I have to study for the World War II and Holocaust test tomorrow, I need to write an essay for English, there are two books I have to read, Red Scarf Girl by Monday for English (plus highlighting and annotating the entire book), and Captains Courageous by next Weds. I also have a communist newspaper culminating research report project that's due on Wednesday. This will be a fun weekend. <.<

Xiaotsu

#1738 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 am

Why people insist on telling you to contact them because it's an emergency/important, instead of just telling you what is wrong.

I really don't get this...one of my friends wrote on my wall on facebook to ask me to contact him. How much wasted time and effort is that? Is it really that hard to tell me what was wrong there and then too? No, instead you gotta make me find your number (my phone is dead) and then ring you. Oh and to add to that, I hate talking over the phone. ._.;;;

Marvelous logic, that is.

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#1739 Postby Imoen » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 pm

My computer is having issues and I can't get it reformatted. Meh. /: Why do computers hate me so much??
PI, full of nostalgia

Jlyons

#1740 Postby Jlyons » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 pm

My mouse has decided it's going to double click randomly on single clicks.

The motherboard in my mother's PC fried. Insert attempt at humor here.

Return to “Hangout”