What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1786 Postby Hari » Mon May 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Even with a fan plugged in, my room is still really hot. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost some pounds. :/

Also my computer being total suckage. :(

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#1787 Postby Imoen » Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 pm

My laptop kinda broke. Why do computers hate me so much??
PI, full of nostalgia

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1788 Postby Echo » Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm

My laptop kinda broke. Why do computers hate me so much??
What is it doing?
Image Image

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#1789 Postby Used2beDejil » Wed May 26, 2010 10:24 am

Not being able to beat Barthandelus the second time you meat him in FFXIII -.-'
I was so close the last, he probably had like 10k hp left, but then the freakin' "doom" killed me >.<

[EDIT]: Nvm, I got him xD

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1790 Postby Hari » Wed May 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Even with a fan plugged in, my room is still really hot. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost some pounds. :/

Also my computer being total suckage. :(
The heat may be causing it?
No, I meant that my computer is total suckage, because I found out I need a new Video Card, and I have shit for. RAM and Memory

On Topic: Today's Indie Games not being taking seriously. It's total bullshit. I'm not go into a total rant, though I already did on MSN last night, using Voice Clips.

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#1791 Postby Imoen » Thu May 27, 2010 12:27 pm

What is it doing?
Actually it isn't really a technical problem and more of the case is falling apart/has a big crack and I can't open or close it without it snapping. That's so nice of you to jump in and try to help though. (:
PI, full of nostalgia

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1792 Postby SparDanger » Thu May 27, 2010 2:43 pm

I can't access the server's database through FileZilla! That means I can't fix the smileys that are broken, or add new ones!!
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1793 Postby Ultimarad » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Work. I was rushing to get to work in time, and my boss had a go at me for being 2 minutes late. Then at the end of my shift (I should add that I never skip the last couple of minutes and I always do my job right up till I'm supposed to leave unlike some at my job), my boss accuses me of leaving 10 minutes early after looking at her watch, to witch I replied it was the right time according to the nearest clock where I was working as well as my watch, so she let me go anyway probably because she realised I wasn't stupid enough to be blackmailed into working an extra 10 minutes and therefore missing my train I was planning on taking right after work to visit my Dad. Aterwards I wondered how she had the right to get on to me for being "late" when according to her watch I would had acually been 8 minutes early.

So today I figured out my boss thinks I'm an idiot.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1794 Postby SparDanger » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Work. I was rushing to get to work in time, and my boss had a go at me for being 2 minutes late. Then at the end of my shift (I should add that I never skip the last couple of minutes and I always do my job right up till I'm supposed to leave unlike some at my job), my boss accuses me of leaving 10 minutes early after looking at her watch, to witch I replied it was the right time according to the nearest clock where I was working as well as my watch, so she let me go anyway probably because she realised I wasn't stupid enough to be blackmailed into working an extra 10 minutes and therefore missing my train I was planning on taking right after work to visit my Dad. Aterwards I wondered how she had the right to get on to me for being "late" when according to her watch I would had acually been 8 minutes early.

I think your boss needs to fix his/her watch. :feh:
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1795 Postby Ultimarad » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 pm

I think your boss needs to fix his/her watch. :feh:
Her watch is fine, it's her head that needs fixing.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1796 Postby Hari » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Had a REALLY bad experience at a restaurant we used to go to all the time. Because my birthday was on memorial Day, we decided to have my birthday dinner on Friday, but because my dad worked, and my grandma was busy Saturday, we pushed it to Sunday. My grandma ended up not being able to go which sucked, but that's not why I'm pissed off. I chose to go to a Mexican place for my birthday so I could have some tacos and a Martguerita, so we went to this place we always used to go to all the time.

Well, while we were there, we ordered our drinks, my sister-in-law got a Diet Coke and my mom got an Ice Tea. First of all the cups were so dark, my mom couldn't see out of them and grabbed the one set nearest to her. She put sweetener in hers and it really started to fizz up. She smelled it and it smelled like Soda, and my sister-in-law smelled hers and found it smelled like Tea. My mom asked her to take it back, and get my sister-in-law a new soda, and the lady acted like she was pissed, like my mom asked an impossible request! Then my mom drink her tea, and it was really bad, like it was spoiled, so my mom asked to get something else, the lady asked my mom what she wanted and my mom asked what they had, and the lady looked at my mom as if she was stupid. My mom ended up getting Lemonade which wasn't bad. The lady who served us was kind of a bitch, and my sister-in-law said that the woman is racist against non-Mexican people (which my sister-in-law is Mexican, but apparently, our waitress hates half Mexicans too I guess). My sister-in-law knew this because she's seen this woman before and has been to this restaurant before.

Now on to the food; Me and my dad got tacos, first of all, my taco didn't taste right, so I didn't finish eating them, my sister-in-law complained about the meat in her Taco too. My mom got a Chimichanga, and Mexican Rice. First of all, the Mexican rice was really garlicky (which Garlic isn't supposed to go into Mexican Rice in the first place). Then my mom took a bite of her ChimiChanga and the chicken meat was nasty tasting, my mom said it tasted raw. Because my mom's food tasted horrible, I gave her the rest of my Taco, and she took one bite, and told me the hamburger tasted so bad. I tried eating some of the other food, and before, I finished one taco, then the next thing I knew, is that I started throwing it up. It was so horrible that I ended up running to the bathroom. The food was horrid, the waitress was horrible, and whats worse; there were flies in the place and barely any people there, which should of been an indication of how horrible it is. I can still feel the horrid food in my mouth, and my brother and sister-in-law got to-go boxes, and ended up throwing them away.

Needless to say, we won't be going back!

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1797 Postby SparDanger » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

That's just wrong... I hope you guys called the Health department or something. e.e
~Sparoku

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1798 Postby Ultimarad » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 am

Had a REALLY bad experience at a restaurant we used to go to all the time. Because my birthday was on memorial Day, we decided to have my birthday dinner on Friday, but because my dad worked, and my grandma was busy Saturday, we pushed it to Sunday. My grandma ended up not being able to go which sucked, but that's not why I'm pissed off. I chose to go to a Mexican place for my birthday so I could have some tacos and a Martguerita, so we went to this place we always used to go to all the time.

Well, while we were there, we ordered our drinks, my sister-in-law got a Diet Coke and my mom got an Ice Tea. First of all the cups were so dark, my mom couldn't see out of them and grabbed the one set nearest to her. She put sweetener in hers and it really started to fizz up. She smelled it and it smelled like Soda, and my sister-in-law smelled hers and found it smelled like Tea. My mom asked her to take it back, and get my sister-in-law a new soda, and the lady acted like she was pissed, like my mom asked an impossible request! Then my mom drink her tea, and it was really bad, like it was spoiled, so my mom asked to get something else, the lady asked my mom what she wanted and my mom asked what they had, and the lady looked at my mom as if she was stupid. My mom ended up getting Lemonade which wasn't bad. The lady who served us was kind of a bitch, and my sister-in-law said that the woman is racist against non-Mexican people (which my sister-in-law is Mexican, but apparently, our waitress hates half Mexicans too I guess). My sister-in-law knew this because she's seen this woman before and has been to this restaurant before.

Now on to the food; Me and my dad got tacos, first of all, my taco didn't taste right, so I didn't finish eating them, my sister-in-law complained about the meat in her Taco too. My mom got a Chimichanga, and Mexican Rice. First of all, the Mexican rice was really garlicky (which Garlic isn't supposed to go into Mexican Rice in the first place). Then my mom took a bite of her ChimiChanga and the chicken meat was nasty tasting, my mom said it tasted raw. Because my mom's food tasted horrible, I gave her the rest of my Taco, and she took one bite, and told me the hamburger tasted so bad. I tried eating some of the other food, and before, I finished one taco, then the next thing I knew, is that I started throwing it up. It was so horrible that I ended up running to the bathroom. The food was horrid, the waitress was horrible, and whats worse; there were flies in the place and barely any people there, which should of been an indication of how horrible it is. I can still feel the horrid food in my mouth, and my brother and sister-in-law got to-go boxes, and ended up throwing them away.

Needless to say, we won't be going back!
Wow, that's just wrong on so many levels. If I were you I would seriously complain about you terrible experience, something really needs to be done about that. I hope your Mom didn't pay the bill, I wouldn't have.

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#1799 Postby Hari » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 pm

She did only to get the hell out of there, and then she called and got her money back.

On Topic: Bowser's castle at the end of world 3 ><.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1800 Postby Dan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 am

Some people are just fucking stupid.
You have no idea...

If I were to regale some stories about my job, you'd REALLY know the truth.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Return to “Hangout”