What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1996 Postby Dan » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

We went over our bandwidth cap for the month, if it happens again within six months, they cancel our service for a year.
That is NONSENSE! If that DOES happen, you should just switch services. What the hell kind of a nazi company imposes rules like that!? :pissed:

On topic: My job. The people who come to buy stuff are greedy and rude and my boss is a lazy fuckwit who dumps all the work on me. -.-
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1997 Postby SparDanger » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Got a cold yesterday, slept thought most of today.
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1998 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 pm

I STILL can't beat Green Grass & High Tides on Rock Band. Whoever the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to put THAT piece of shit on there should be shot. In the face. With a rocket launcher.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1999 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 am

I STILL can't beat Green Grass & High Tides on Rock Band. Whoever the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to put THAT piece of shit on there should be shot. In the face. With a rocket launcher.
Really? o.o I eventually nailed in on expert...trust me when I say, you need two hands on the lower fret buttons during the solos.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2000 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm

These bot users who keep popping up!
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2001 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Really? o.o I eventually nailed in on expert...trust me when I say, you need two hands on the lower fret buttons during the solos.
I've been looking at guides and found this one asshole who thinks he's all big and bad and shit when he really must've had somebody else beat the song for him. Smug mother fuckers = fail, in my opinion. Anyway, the same douchebag said something about going in acending or decending when you hit the "snake" part in the solo. I just wanna beat the fucking song. >< Then I gotta go through that thing again a few more times on Drums and Vocals. Gonna hum like crazy when I hit Vocals. XD Also gonna need somebody to hit the kick pedal for me when I hit the drums.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu

#2002 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 am

I've been looking at guides and found this one asshole who thinks he's all big and bad and shit when he really must've had somebody else beat the song for him. Smug mother fuckers = fail, in my opinion. Anyway, the same douchebag said something about going in acending or decending when you hit the "snake" part in the solo. I just wanna beat the fucking song. >< Then I gotta go through that thing again a few more times on Drums and Vocals. Gonna hum like crazy when I hit Vocals. XD Also gonna need somebody to hit the kick pedal for me when I hit the drums.
The snake section is actually the easiest part of the solo. The worst parts for me were near the end, during the four-finger-hammeron's. For the snakes, it's really just about timing. It's best if you use two fingers on one hand and one finger on your other hand for that. During the hammeron ending, though...Iunno man I got through that on sheer luck. xD Just trial and error I guess.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2003 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 pm

The snake section is actually the easiest part of the solo. The worst parts for me were near the end, during the four-finger-hammeron's. For the snakes, it's really just about timing. It's best if you use two fingers on one hand and one finger on your other hand for that. During the hammeron ending, though...Iunno man I got through that on sheer luck. xD Just trial and error I guess.
You mean the part where it goes like O-B-Y, O-B-Y, O-B-Y near the end? I MADE it to that part and I can do that easily, I just couldn't get the timing down at THAT moment. And now every other time I fail out at the snake thing. Try doing that song without putting both hands on the solo buttons.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2004 Postby SparDanger » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Guys, you're starting to go off-topic. :hehe:
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#2005 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Heh, apologies.

I'm pissed at the fail matchmaking in League of Legends. It put me and my two friends with the same two nubcakes four fucking times in a row, and each time they disconnected when they died at least 3 times and made us lose each match. I hate losing when it isn't even your own fault. =\

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#2006 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:09 pm

It still pisses me off. The snake bit too. Dunno how Xiao can do it. (almost typed in Xiau again XD)

Xiaotsu

#2007 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:49 pm

It still pisses me off. The snake bit too. Dunno how Xiao can do it. (almost typed in Xiau again XD)
Xiao has mad skills brah

Im now pissed that I've been put in the middle of two close friends. Fuggin' hate it.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2008 Postby SparDanger » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 am

THERE IS A FOURTH FUCKING LINE GOING THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SCREEN!!!! A FOURTH ONE!!!

(It's purple. ._.; )
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#2009 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:17 pm

THERE IS A FOURTH FUCKING LINE GOING THROUGH MY LAPTOP'S SCREEN!!!! A FOURTH ONE!!!

(It's purple. ._.; )
Hey, at least it's purple...everyone loves purple.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#2010 Postby SparDanger » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 am

(It's purple. ._.; )
Five lines now........
~Sparoku

Return to “Hangout”