The Chibi Hangout RP!

This is where you put your forum RP's
Please read the RP rules first.
Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#136 Postby Damasca Ramza » Thu May 03, 2007 1:51 am

DM walked past and heard Ulty practically yelling at Kradie,he walked past and grabbed Kradie by the neck and threw him out the window,said to Ulty and Spar "There,problem solved" and closed the door to their room.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Dj Kradie

#137 Postby Dj Kradie » Thu May 03, 2007 12:52 pm

Kradie received some injures by the fall. Kradie was furiouis and wanted revenge. Kradie abandoned the range, to plot an evil revenge.

Drives away in his Rolls Royce Phantom Black, opens the window and yells ''I'll be back for you all, with my crew rolling by for a drive-by + invasion''

Iceblade
Has 40 posts?! OMG!!! ^-^
Location: right here in my chair, where else could i post from?

#138 Postby Iceblade » Thu May 03, 2007 11:35 pm

"...... wuh-what?, invasion? what happened?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#139 Postby Ultimarad » Fri May 04, 2007 12:02 pm

"Heh, thanks a lot DM." Ultimarad said as he broke a sweat. "I don't know what has gotten into him."

He eased up and looked at Spar, she looked just as surprised as he was.

"I believe Kradie was just bluffing when he shouted about revenge." he said reasuringly. "Though I don't know what he is capable of..." He paused when he found himself on a negative tone, "But I promise I won't let him lay a finger on us."

By that time all the pain he had been feeling had flushed away. "It's been a while since I've used the force, perhaps I should start to do some training." He thought to himself.

Dj Kradie

#140 Postby Dj Kradie » Fri May 04, 2007 12:59 pm

As Kradie drives towards the city. Many flashbacks starts to occur, but he can’t recall everything. Just seeing many people in black coats, walking towards an altar, praying.

Drives to the wharf, to seek is crew in the abandoned warehouse. Drives with style in, with full bass on. Kradie, then steps out of the car, his gang gathers around him with excitement. Kradie turns on his slick smile ‘’Gentlemens… I am back, and seek for help’’- ‘’You know we back you up Kradie, no matter what!’’ - ‘’Yeah Kradie, that’s the brotherhood sworn to do!’’ As they continue supporting, they reload their artilirary weapons, sniper rifles, smgs, mm9, machine guns, colt, rocket launchers etc.

‘’Alright guys, this is what we do..’’

Iceblade

#141 Postby Iceblade » Fri May 04, 2007 2:03 pm

"i just got a chill down my spine guys, something bad's gonna happen"
Iceblade says as he notices the frozen can of solo stuck to his hand,
"or maybe, it's just this, FREEZING RECLAIM!"
Iceblade shouts, making the ice melt around his hand,
"hey, anyone want this?.....no?, okay"
Iceblade sits down and drinks the can of solo.

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#142 Postby Ultimarad » Fri May 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Getting back in touch with the force, Ultimarad sensed that the whole household would soon be in danger.

This at first brought worries but he quickly realised that if he were to do some warm ups, this threat won't be any threat at all.

With this in mind he looked at Sparrowhawk and smiled, "Everything's going to be just fine."

Dj Kradie

#143 Postby Dj Kradie » Fri May 04, 2007 3:27 pm

After a short while, everyone assembled to their post around Kradie. ‘’Good! Everyone have acquired the most necessarily supplies. Now we need to role…’’ Few seconds later, a tank arrived ‘’What the heck is this!!?’’ -Joe- ‘’It’s me! Joe! ‘’ -Kradie- ‘’Joe? What the hell are you doing with a tank!? -Joe- ‘’Thought you’d want some heavy shit, or backup. Incase your plan would end up in vain’’ -Kradie - ‘’Why would it end up in futile man!? Look at all this shit! Don’t you think we can’t blow these farm kids off?’’ A funny argument was between them, however, they came to an agreement to have the tank as backup.

The crew split up in each of 5 Rolls Royce Phantom Blacks, and rolled off.

‘’Let’s blast these fools! ‘’

‘’CHEAH!!’’

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#144 Postby Ultimarad » Fri May 04, 2007 4:54 pm

Ultimarad walked outside the front, he took a deep breath and said, "Ahh, I feel much better now."

He decided to have a mental workout. He closed his eyes and looked into the distance with the force. He voiced what he saw. "A large group of people, gangsters, rifles, heavy weapons, snipers..... a tank?... and Kradie."

"All that is coming this way right now. Hmmm... These odds are terrible.... Kradie will need a lot more firepower than that. I'm sure the others inside will want a piece of the action too. I should warn them."

He turned round to head back in, but hesitated, "Heh, why not continue my mental excersies?" He thought with a smirk. He closed his eyes again. Using telepathy, he said, "Everyone, Kradie is heading back, this time he's bringing back a small army with him. I suggest you all get ready for an easy fight."

He opened his eyes and looked down the road, "We're ready for you Kradie."

Iceblade

#145 Postby Iceblade » Fri May 04, 2007 7:16 pm

"WHAT!?, alright, that's it, here I come Kradie, RAGE MODE LEVEL TWO!"
Iceblades pupils dissapeared and his eyes became red completely, an aura of ice appeared around him, he was ready to fight!

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#146 Postby Hari » Fri May 04, 2007 7:24 pm

"WORDS IN ME MIND! WORD IN ME MIND! ...oh it's just Ulty... well this'll be fun, so I'm game" He said grabbing a rather large blue blade to use against Kradie. "One swift beam of this Balhan Blade, should shorten Kradie's army" He said excitedly, swinging the sword around joining the others outside.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#147 Postby Dan » Fri May 04, 2007 8:54 pm

Then, for some odd reason, Dan disappeared from the RP. Forever.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#148 Postby Ultimarad » Sat May 05, 2007 12:19 am

Ultimarad turned round, "Goku, I thought you'd be here first." He looked at Goku's apron, he wasn't sure what was on it and he didn't really want to know.

"DM has really pissed Kradie off, and now, out of revenge, he's going to attack us with an army of gangsters... I wouldn't worry though, he's bringing only convensional weapons with him, nothing to worry about."

"I see a few more people have arrived." He said as IceBlade and Hari came outside. "Who else are we waiting on now? Spar, and Mephilas, who else is missing?"

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#149 Postby Damasca Ramza » Sat May 05, 2007 1:19 am

DM appeared with a angry look and said "Oh yeah,blame me for helping you out,just leave it to me ok? One Dark Omega Hadoken coming up!" and DM started charging up.
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Dj Kradie

#150 Postby Dj Kradie » Sat May 05, 2007 6:57 am

It's dusk, and Kradie's crew is approaching the farm. Kradie, for some reason senses a strong oppsoing force, and slowly begins to loose faith in his crew.

Kyle, which sits right besides him, driving the car, looks at Kradie and sees something is wrong and says ''Something wrong man?''Kradie didn't reply at the first second ''Yes, Kyle, it's all cool!'' in false faith -Kyle- ''Alright man, don't worry, we'll blast these fools''

''Time has come bitches! No chicken lovers can mess with our brothers!''

5 cars entered the ranch. Two of them parked in the front of the house, 10 guys steps out, with automatic socket machine guns, full power towards Ultimarad and his friends. The rest of the cars spread out. In total it were 25 people. Parked, stepped outside, throws in smoke and flash granades. Then they started the invasion. 5 guys heads nito the kitchen with flamethrowers, 5 in the living room with shotguns and SMG, 5 heads up stares throwing benzine and lights fire as they shoot with their 9mm.

The 5 rest was outside in the woods, firing rocket and granade launchers.

Return to “RP house”