What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Echo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1351 Postby Echo » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 pm

2) This new digital TV BS. I can't get half of my channels and the rest of them require 10 minutes worth of antenna shifting, which results in good-bye just for getting up and using the bathroom.
Converter box. :[
Image Image

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1352 Postby Dan » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:49 am

2) This new digital TV BS. I can't get half of my channels and the rest of them require 10 minutes worth of antenna shifting, which results in good-bye just for getting up and using the bathroom.
Converter box. :[
That's what I was talking about.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Paw

#1353 Postby Paw » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:13 am

School finals =.=

Jlyons

#1354 Postby Jlyons » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 am

Getting my butt kicked right out of the gate three times in a row on Civ4 on the equivalent of average difficulty. Holding off one rival civ isn't a problem, but when any other tries to act like a vulture... much pain begins happening, and I'm unable to recover.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1355 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Assholes on PSU. You join a party and if they're at the fucking boss of the mission, they kick you out of the party without saying anything like an asshole. If you're at the fucking boss, fucking TELL me if you are so I can leave so I won't come in, get the goods, get out. It's not fucking Wal-Mart where you come in, get your shit and get out! ><
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1356 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Stupid people making rude comments that resulted in me making myself look like an idiot >.< GRRR... (See the story in "What embarrassed you today?") :pissed:
You should listen to music while you walk past them, then you won't hear anything they say. XD

Xiaotsu

#1357 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Stupid people making rude comments that resulted in me making myself look like an idiot >.< GRRR... (See the story in "What embarrassed you today?") :pissed:
You should listen to music while you walk past them, then you won't hear anything they say. XD
Good idea! I'll do that next time, thanks! <3
No problem hun. ^^

Dan

#1358 Postby Dan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:45 am

I busted my ass going all the way north for a job interview...

...only to figure out it wasn't really a job interview after all. It was an invitation to a seminar about some incentive pay insurance BS that I'm not interested in doing whatsoever. And to pour salt in the wound, they said I'd have to make a lot of sacrifices in order to do good there AND I'd have to live close as well.

My day gets even worse, as I was leaving, a thunderstorm hit while I was waiting for the bus back to the metro station. Finally, I had to drive my sister to work and then, on the way back, it was POURING raining. -.-
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Xiaotsu

#1359 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 pm

I busted my ass going all the way north for a job interview...

...only to figure out it wasn't really a job interview after all. It was an invitation to a seminar about some incentive pay insurance BS that I'm not interested in doing whatsoever. And to pour salt in the wound, they said I'd have to make a lot of sacrifices in order to do good there AND I'd have to live close as well.

My day gets even worse, as I was leaving, a thunderstorm hit while I was waiting for the bus back to the metro station. Finally, I had to drive my sister to work and then, on the way back, it was POURING raining. -.-
Bad luck seems to follow you like a lost puppy. Sorry man. :/

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1360 Postby Supersonia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 am

Sunburn. :feh:
:P

Xiaotsu

#1361 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 pm

"Friends" on Flyff who are on a character I don't know and spread my real life name in Public Chat on Flyff and then don't fucking tell me who the hell they are.

I'm serious, don't spread my information around like that. I at least have the decency to stop if they ask me to or ask first if it's okay to do that kind of crap.

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1362 Postby SparDanger » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:39 am

"Friends" on Flyff who are on a character I don't know and spread my real life name in Public Chat on Flyff and then don't fucking tell me who the hell they are.

I'm serious, don't spread my information around like that. I at least have the decency to stop if they ask me to or ask first if it's okay to do that kind of crap.
It sure as hell wasn't me! O_O
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu

#1363 Postby Xiaotsu » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 am

No no no, it wasn't anyone from Meow. And I know who it was now. Crisis over. :3

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#1364 Postby SparDanger » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am

No no no, it wasn't anyone from Meow. And I know who it was now. Crisis over. :3
Okay, good. ^^
~Sparoku

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1365 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:01 am

How stupidly difficult Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix is. Even on Easy it's freaking difficult. Either I suck real badly at it or the game itself sucks.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Return to “Hangout”