What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1396 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Finding out that I wasted my money when I got Mr. Driller Online for the 360 arcade. I find the ONE guy that plays it and he's an idiot and thinks that the person with the lowest score wins a game. And he calls ME and idiot for not joining his game when I AM ALREADY IN HIS FUCKING GAME!!! :pissed:
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1397 Postby Xiaotsu » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:43 pm

One of my friends being all emo and stuff. <.<

Guess that makes me somewhat of a hypocrite then.

Xiaotsu

#1398 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Hit my head on the underneath of my bed as I stood up. >_<

I was clearing out all the stuff under it (It's a bunk bed but without the bottom bed, so there's a LOT of stuff) and I completely forgot my bed was there.

Fleshy heads were not ment to collide with Hard Metal, unless in music. x_x

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1399 Postby Thessera » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:02 pm

I was clearing out all the stuff under it (It's a bunk bed but without the bottom bed, so there's a LOT of stuff) and I completely forgot my bed was there.

Ouch O_o I hope you're not that weak like I am, and wont get any problem after that.

As for me... epilepsy strikes again. *>.>

Xiaotsu

#1400 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Ouch O_o I hope you're not that weak like I am, and wont get any problem after that.

There was some swelling and I did cut my scalp, but it's not like there's anything under my skull that's important. :U

And Im sorry to hear about your Epilepsy :( is there anything that can be done about it?

Ouchie!! O_O *rubs head to make it feel better* <3
Awww thank you lovely <3 ^^

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#1401 Postby Thessera » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 pm

There was some swelling and I did cut my scalp, but it's not like there's anything under my skull that's important. :U

And Im sorry to hear about your Epilepsy :( is there anything that can be done about it?
I'm taking some medicines, that give me some chance not to have epileptic attacks that much. But during attack nothing much can be done, just watching me and getting sure I wont hit myself. XD But it's better not to see it at all, this is not for weak people...
Good point is that I dont remember anything at all after it, and I can't even imagine how scary I look, I only can realise some little things from people who were near me. OO;
I got it after brain concussion in 2005, and it comes back to me in some period of time.
Another good point - I'm getting attacks mostly at night time, when I'm trying to sleep, and during day I can do things almost without problems (I only cant play games and such, because my reaction is too slow after such things).

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#1402 Postby Ultimarad » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 am

I've seen somebody have an epileptic fit before, it is quite scary to witness. It's a good thing you don't remember any of it.

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1403 Postby Supersonia » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm

This idiotic "kid" on deviantart. He's been causing so much trouble on the website.

He's been flaming one of my friends ONLY because he's gay! How stupid is that? he even said "they need to be shot!!"

On my profile page, he even asked me if he wanted to do.... well I can't say it here...
:P

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1404 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 am

Either Facebook is filling my inbox with constant spam or idiots keep inviting me to join the damn place. I DON'T WANNA JOIN FACEBOOK! I think I even took myself off of their mailing list once.
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1405 Postby Echo » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 am

EA Store.

Whoever thought that you should have to pay the full price for a game that you ALREADY BOUGHT a year ago, just to re-download it needs to have their hands removed with a rusty machete.
Image Image

Xiaotsu

#1406 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 pm

EA Store.

Whoever thought that you should have to pay the full price for a game that you ALREADY BOUGHT a year ago, just to re-download it needs to have their hands removed with a rusty machete.
O_O Dude come to London, you can buy games from as old as the Atari for like 50p. If I still had my pocket money of £5 every saturday I could buy The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time for the N64 like 8 times per week.

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1407 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

The first two races of The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift in the Arcade, I came in 2nd place but I crossed the frickin' Finish Line in FIRST place! X_X But at least I got 1st in the 3rd game. Then I got 2nd again in the free race, but that was my fault I tried to get the guy behind me to hit me but I hit him instead, launching him ahead of me. :hehe:

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1408 Postby Jlyons » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:11 am

Dell, in one of their finer moments, telling me I somehow caused all the USB ports to fail on my pc while formatting/reinstalling last month, and telling me I have two choices: fix the motherboard myself (which is where they say the problem is) or pay someone to do it.

First off, I want to know how the act of reformatting my pc can possibly cause all my USB ports to fail simultaneously. I find their conclusion to be completely absurd. Second... they can forget about me dropping any more cash on a nearly obsolete pc. I'd rather wait until Windows 7 arrives and buy/build a new one.

Paw

#1409 Postby Paw » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Why can't people control their pets? Why did my poor cat, an old adopted stray who was declawed, deserve to die because someone was too lazy to get out a leash? Did my cat really deserve this? *~*

Xiaotsu

#1410 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Why can't people control their pets? Why did my poor cat, an old adopted stray who was declawed, deserve to die because someone was too lazy to get out a leash? Did my cat really deserve this? *~*
I know all too well about dogs not being on leashes. It's a common thing here, even though it's against the law to have them off a leash inside parks. It doesn't help though, on the streets, anything goes. I hate dogs, in all honesty. I was attacked by one when I was 3 and I know cats and other animals that have been killed by them. And it's the dumbass owners fault who turn them into savage beasts, and not tame pets.

I really am sorry about your cat. ._.

Return to “Hangout”