What pissed you off today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: What pissed you off today?

#1486 Postby SparDanger » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 am

Slept in way too long. Being sick really messes with ya. >_<
What he said. *>>;
~Sparoku

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1487 Postby Echo » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Beating the Ultima Weapon on FF8 in one attack... But forgetting to draw the Guardian Force from it. x.x

(so now I have to fight it again).

Edit:
Nvm, got it. Woot.
Image Image

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1488 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am

UK Government again. For more info, message me on WLM tomorrow, heading to bed at the time of this post. *is posting this at 3:33 AM*
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#1489 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:14 am

Waking up 5 hours after I was ment to wake up.

Xiaotsu

#1490 Postby Xiaotsu » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Yikes..... >.<
I told ya, my body clock is out of sync again. It'll balance itself in about 6 days.

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1491 Postby Jlyons » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Yikes..... >.<
I told ya, my body clock is out of sync again. It'll balance itself in about 6 days.
I know the feeling. Mine gets screwed up every once in a while, no matter what I do, though it's easier for me to fix now.

What your body needs is a shock to the system, so to speak. If your body clock is 5 hours off, stay up all night, and don't take a nap during the day. Wait as long as you can before falling asleep. Anytime after dinner is preferable, though not necessary. Don't skip meals in the process, but if you fall asleep before dinner, at least eat a small snack or something. Sleep until your body naturally wants to wake up (no alarm clock). Repeat the next day, but don't get in bed until the time you want to start falling asleep, and not a moment before then. Third day should fix it completely, and add the alarm clock back if you need to after the third day.

Might take longer than 3 days for you, but that's how I fix mine whenever it's messed up.

Xiaotsu

#1492 Postby Xiaotsu » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Yikes..... >.<
I know the feeling. Mine gets screwed up every once in a while, no matter what I do, though it's easier for me to fix now.

What your body needs is a shock to the system, so to speak. If your body clock is 5 hours off, stay up all night, and don't take a nap during the day. Wait as long as you can before falling asleep. Anytime after dinner is preferable, though not necessary. Don't skip meals in the process, but if you fall asleep before dinner, at least eat a small snack or something. Sleep until your body naturally wants to wake up (no alarm clock). Repeat the next day, but don't get in bed until the time you want to start falling asleep, and not a moment before then. Third day should fix it completely, and add the alarm clock back if you need to after the third day.

Might take longer than 3 days for you, but that's how I fix mine whenever it's messed up.
Thanks for the advice, im good though. I never said it bothered me. XD

Well except when I miss appointments. But half the time it's due to my alarms not going off.

Jlyons
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#1493 Postby Jlyons » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Diarrhea since late last night. :/

Damasca Ramza
Dark Lord of Pepsi
Location: The following location is brought to you by a man on a shark fighting a werepire.

#1494 Postby Damasca Ramza » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Diarrhea since late last night. :/
Diarrhea, the bane of all gamers, except the PSP and DS gamers or people with a good view of their TV and a wireless controller. *glares at Linkmax*
Let us finish this! It is the path of your choosing!

Xiaotsu

#1495 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Having to listen to someone sitting right next to me BITCH about how much money she DOESN'T have, how much her husband DOESN'T make, how she's jealous of OTHER people that don't have to work, that she hasn't had more then 2 weeks off in her WHOLE life and that life is short and she WANTS to have at least 3 months off soon because when she retires it'll be a waste of time since people DIE by the age of 65-70 anyway!...

Then she goes and logs onto her stupid FaceBook and looks at her "friends" and judges those people on whether they are fat or thin and if they should date this or that person... Thank GOODNESS I don't have FaceBook or she'd diss ME I'm sure!!!

I mean WTF!?..... can you say STFU!?!??!!? Some people are idiots.

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Wow o.o some people need to learn to get a life and stop complaining. It's life, deal with it. You don't always get what you want, I should know. <.<

She sounds like a hypocrite. I'd slap her one, Wolley, if I were you. :/

-Hugs- I hope you're okay though, ignore her and nod your head every once in a while. I do that with most annoying people. :)

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1496 Postby Echo » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Having to listen to someone sitting right next to me BITCH about how much money she DOESN'T have, how much her husband DOESN'T make, how she's jealous of OTHER people that don't have to work, that she hasn't had more then 2 weeks off in her WHOLE life and that life is short and she WANTS to have at least 3 months off soon because when she retires it'll be a waste of time since people DIE by the age of 65-70 anyway!...

Then she goes and logs onto her stupid FaceBook and looks at her "friends" and judges those people on whether they are fat or thin and if they should date this or that person... Thank GOODNESS I don't have FaceBook or she'd diss ME I'm sure!!!

I mean WTF!?..... can you say STFU!?!??!!? Some people are idiots.

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
People like that need a better hobby, honestly. >_<

They try to hide away from problems they have by taking it out on everyone else.
Image Image

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1497 Postby Echo » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Next time she does it, bring duct tape.
Image Image

Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#1498 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 pm

To tie her up with and lock her in a closet?
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#1499 Postby Echo » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 am

To tie her up with and lock her in a closet?
Nice, I like these evil thoughts....They will keep me from physically pounding her into the ground <.<
Hope so. o.o;
Image Image

Apollo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#1500 Postby Apollo » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Everything I had been working for early this school quarter/the last 2-3 months gone to shit in just one week.

Bleh, but I figure one panic attack a quarter is about normal for me. About that time eh? -_-

Return to “Hangout”